Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Invasion on The Curragh

Options
  • 29-07-2011 1:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭

Why oh why are these people let back in,they have set up 3-4 little communities in the last week.
    The council have spent day after day cleaning up after them when they leave for them to return a few days later to do it all again.
    They seemed to have taken a liken to burning the gorse bushes in recent times too.
    Are the people in law powerless against them?
    If you have to drive out the Rathangan road from the Curragh you will know exactly what i mean.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭roy rodgers

Do they have a heap of caravan's and transit van's???????

Bring the army in and clear them out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭maxer68

If I said what I want to say about them, I'd get a site ban:D

If I did what I'd like to do to them, I'd get 30 years:D

And they complain about their "rights".:mad:

yeah, nough said.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭Joe Public

It's part of their heritage to do what they like so they are thus protected by law.

The army won't touch them on health and safety grounds sure isn't it too dangerous for them to cut the grass at the Curragh Camp?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,158 ✭✭✭rameire

they should use them as target practice.

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Well this is already going nowhere fast! Locked.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement