If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Remote control not working

Options
  • 29-07-2011 7:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭

Hi I bought a Pioneer 920 3D amp for my surround system, all was well then the remote control just stopped working when i press the buttons a red light comes on the remote, but nothing happens.Can I reset it. Also my Bostin Acoustics sub woofer keeps clicking all the time.

Many thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Hootanany.

A few little questions for you to try and fix the remote.

On the remote itself you need to make sure that you hit the reciever button to allow the functions of the amp to be used. If it is set to DVD or something else the remote will be trying to control that source.
    If the remote does still not work. If you phone has a camera built in switch it on and point the remote at it and you should be able to see the light being emitted from the end. This will test if the remote is output its signal.
    Let me know the out come :)

When you say the sub is making a clicking noise is it a random noise or at certain points of films etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

Hi Dave
    Remote sorted thank you very much, The sub clicking is random it kind of comes on just before a Bass section of a movie. click and then the boom.
    i hope I am explaining this right.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.