Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GHD prices??

• 29-07-2011 9:12am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭

I am considering buying a GHD today just wondering how much the basic black one is these days? And where is the best place to buy? Thanks!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭kingelmo

I bought the purple colour edition for €160 in a hair salon. Not to sure on the price of the black one, but they can only be bought in a hair dressers and only some places do them.

Make sure to check on the GHD website of salons in your area that sell them incase its a fake one your getting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

This is asked all the time. Do a search. You should be able to find a real one online for less than 90 pounds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭booboo88

asos.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

I got the midnight deluxe collection which came with GHDs, a hair dryer, clips, a mirror and a chest to store it all in for 189 EUR

ghdMidnight.JPG

I got the midnight deluxe collection which came with GHDs, a hair dryer, clips, a mirror and a chest to store it all in for 189 EUR

ghdMidnight.JPG

• Advertisement

Asphyxia wrote: »

ghdMidnight.JPG
    where you get that one?

booboo88 wrote: »
    where you get that one?

Boyfriend got them for me for Christmas but he got them in a salon in Tipperary :D I love them they're incredible :) I am becoming a pro at curling :D

Boyfriend got them for me for Christmas but he got them in a salon in Tipperary :D I love them they're incredible :) I am becoming a pro at curling :D

Do you loan him out at all? :D
    I'd fricking love that set. think I may treat myself pay day, might just skip the juicy couture bag :(

Do you loan him out at all? :D
    I'd fricking love that set. think I may treat myself pay day, might just skip the juicy couture bag :(

Haha! I may say it to him :p

Yeah it's very nice and I absolutely adore the mirror :) The smaller bag that holds the GHDs opens out into a heat resistant mat which is pretty cool :D As far as I know they have the set on Asos for a few euro dearer.

Haha! I may say it to him :p

Yeah it's very nice and I absolutely adore the mirror :) The smaller bag that holds the GHDs opens out into a heat resistant mat which is pretty cool :D As far as I know they have the set on Asos for a few euro dearer.

they actually have that one but i was looking at this one
    http://www.asos.com/ghd/ghd-Straighteners-Pink/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1318387&cid=1904&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=-1&sort=-1&clr=Pink
    but i need a new hair dryer aswell:D

is it the 10th yet?

• Advertisement

they actually have that one but i was looking at this one
    http://www.asos.com/ghd/ghd-Straighteners-Pink/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1318387&cid=1904&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=-1&sort=-1&clr=Pink
    but i need a new hair dryer aswell:D

is it the 10th yet?

That's a really pretty set :) There was mad green ones out not so long ago and I was dying to get them :D It's silly how quick I am to make life decisions based on colour and how pretty it looks :rolleyes:

That's a really pretty set :) There was mad green ones out not so long ago and I was dying to get them :DIt's silly how quick I am to make life decisions based on colour and how pretty it looks :rolleyes:
    the only reason i wanted the pink one was purely based on the butterfly design on it :) sad i know
    but i think im decided on the midnight glamour set :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭tan11ie

They have that set on lookfantastic for £119 free delivery and £5 off your first order. The sterling rate is quite good at the minute ;)

http://www.lookfantastic.com/hair/ghd-haircare/gifts-and-packs/ghd-deluxe-midnight-collection-gift-set.html

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Hayden*

I have friends that work in hairdressers and they never sell the coloured ghd's to clients unless the boss is around and makes them!! apparently they get alot of them returned for being faulty and not heating properly!! Different material used on them or something!!

Hayden* wrote: »
    I have friends that work in hairdressers and they never sell the coloured ghd's to clients unless the boss is around and makes them!! apparently they get alot of them returned for being faulty and not heating properly!! Different material used on them or something!!
    thanks for the heads up, i was going to get the pink one tomrrow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 194 ✭✭MadamX

Best place to buy GHD equivalent that actually is as good as the real thing and much less expensive http://www.terrisales.ie/2010a/index.htm. They're salon suppliers but are open to the public. And no, I don't work for them or am in any way connected.

Advertisement