Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nice Restaurant Tonight any suggestions :)

Options
  • 29-07-2011 9:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭

Hey I'm going on a date night tonight and I'm looking for a nice restaurant? I'm alowed pick where I like :) It doesnt have to be in the city centre! Even terenure,rathmines etc. Or is there any nice restaurants near the sea or that? just looking for a nice atmosphere any type of food really but not too pricey (dont wanna break his bank) ;):)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭bigbudda

ooo....didnt want to make a new thread, but I am also looking for somewhere in the city to eat tonight!! tis ma birthday and me and the boyf are heading out for a slap up meal!

We never go for food out of Dun Laoghaoire area though, and after looking through menupages.ie for an hour now i'm just lost! any reccomdations would be great!

We're looking for somewhere with really tasty food and wine, maybe thai or indian, and not too cheap!

Ta!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭careca11

Hey I'm going on a date night tonight and I'm looking for a nice restaurant? I'm alowed pick where I like :) It doesnt have to be in the city centre! Even terenure,rathmines etc. Or is there any nice restaurants near the sea or that? just looking for a nice atmosphere any type of food really but not too pricey (dont wanna break his bank) ;):)

I love Yammamori , Baan Thai in Ballsbridge , or how about Scholars on Baggot street , 3 excellent restuarants that will not break the bank

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭bc dub

Y'all seem like southsiders but for any city centre, city centre north patrons, Louie's on mountjoy square has a lovely menu, ambience and wine menu.

http://www.louies.ie

• Site Banned Posts: 5,346 ✭✭✭wixfjord

careca11 wrote: »
    I love Yammamori , Baan Thai in Ballsbridge , or how about Scholars on Baggot street , 3 excellent restuarants that will not break the bank

Three good uns there indeed!
    I love Yamamori!
    As for the OP, JoBurger in Rathmines is probably my fave spot out there, not really a restaurant and very casual, but it is amazing!

You could try Kanum in Rathgar or Diep in Ranelagh either if you're a fan of Asian?

Actually Seagrass in Portobello would be perfect, lovely food, nice prices and generally nice place!

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭cocokay

I love Siam Thai (Malahide, Andrews St & Dundrum), FXB's Steakhouse on Crow St and Wrights Findlater in Howth. Gorgeous food, v reasonable.
    Brasserie 66 is nice too, their strawberry cocktails are amazeballs!!

• Advertisement

Sabor Brazil, if you can get a table, only 4 tables in the place, must be smallest place to eat in Dublin! But amazing service and food. Really cosy too so is fantastic for a date. It's one of those hidden gems, will really impress her.
    Trust me it will get you laid!

Advertisement