Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CLONFEST -Waterfront Festival Aug Bank Holiday Wkend

Options
  • 29-07-2011 9:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Hey guys,

I'm thinking of going to the Clonfest this weekend, it will be a first, so i'd

like to know if anyone went last year and any feed back on it?

Thanks in advance! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭dirtypanties

Hiya-I live in Clon and have to say that the festival was a huge success last year-it is well organised and the festival grounds are literally a stones throw from bus stop/shops/hotels/pubs etc-so far this year town is buzzing-word has spread after last years and this year seems much bigger-tickets for tonight are sold out but I think there are some left for tomorrow night-theres free stuff on in the pubs aswell if you cant get into the main festival and theres a huge market on tomorrow with stalls,free music etc in the festival grounds.I would definitely make the trip if I was you!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 helenneleh

hi we went last night (friday eve). Very disappointed in the inclusive barbecue which turned out to be a chip van and totally disorganised hence long queues. People missing bands etc. Thought it was very shabbily organised. Looked like a small town event. Would miss it next year. The market may be good but the band event was terrible.

Advertisement