Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BB Speeds

Options
  • 29-07-2011 10:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I recently switched back to eircom from Vodafone having being an eircom customer in the past. My main reason for switching was bb.

Prior to making the switch back I spoke to a broadband agent on the phone and a sales rep who happened to call to the house one evening.

Both promised that I would get the full 3mb uncongested however the best I am getting is 2-2.5mb

Coincidentally, when I was with eircom previously at the same address I was getting 3mb no problem, maybe even a bit more.

Please advise

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Hi,

I recently switched back to eircom from Vodafone having being an eircom customer in the past. My main reason for switching was bb.

Prior to making the switch back I spoke to a broadband agent on the phone and a sales rep who happened to call to the house one evening.

Both promised that I would get the full 3mb uncongested however the best I am getting is 2-2.5mb

Coincidentally, when I was with eircom previously at the same address I was getting 3mb no problem, maybe even a bit more.

Please advise

Hi TechnoFreek
    If you PM me your tel. no I can run tests on this for you and hopefully increrase this speed.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭TechnoFreek

PM sent, thanks

Advertisement