Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mulgrave street right turn onto Cathedral Place

• 29-07-2011 10:39am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭

I was giving directions to somebody and told them head in past the prison and to take the right turn by the horse and hound.

I just remembered that there is a new junction over there (OK new as in a couple of years) .

Will they be able to get in that far , or will they have to go left and right and right and head back out mulgrave street and then take a left turn.

I cant remebr the layout over there.

Ta.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 497 ✭✭lasno

Yes, your directions are correct.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

lasno wrote: »

Which one ?????

turn tight at horse and hounds

or

go left and then right and back out mulgrave street again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,087 ✭✭✭Jofspring

lasno wrote: »

Which one ?????

turn tight at horse and hounds

or

go left and then right and back out mulgrave street again

They can turn right at the lights. They will get a green arrow for right turn.

I was giving directions to somebody and told them head in past the prison and to take the right turn by the horse and hound.

I replied yes your directions are correct and they still are!

The second part of your post was what you were thinking afterwards, not the directions you had given.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

If you are this unsure they probably thanked you and headed off to ask somebody else. :D

• Advertisement

That must be "Bertyspeak"

Advertisement