Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

JH_raheny was first on thread with asking price so I'll go with that. Hope no one is too disappointed. I'll post up a few more goodies when I get a moment.

JH_raheny, I'll PM shortly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

At the end of the day something is worth only what someone is willing to pay so sometimes you take a bigger hit and other times you get what you want, money wise just accept best offer you got as you're selling, as long as you haven't made a promise to someone and then turned around and sold to somebody else because they offered a fiver more.

JH_raheny wrote: »
    At the end of the day something is worth only what someone is willing to pay so sometimes you take a bigger hit and other times you get what you want, money wise just accept best offer you got as you're selling, as long as you haven't made a promise to someone and then turned around and sold to somebody else because they offered a fiver more.

Places like this are all about openness and honesty. I'm just happy to see someone else get use out of something rather than have it sitting in a drawer.

Ace, only saw you reply after posting the above, as a token I'll offer to send a 10ml bottle of juice to the guys that lost out, can only do 6 or 12 mg nic. Though so you have to pm me with preference and address ( flavour will have be surprise though )

Ace, only saw you reply after posting the above, as a token I'll offer to send a 10ml bottle of juice to the guys that lost out, can only do 6 or 12 mg nic. Though so you have to pm me with preference and address ( flavour will have be surprise though )

And that is exactly why I like Boards.ie !

PS. You should have my PM

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Pretty much. Most of the stuff I sell is expensive camera gear though so in some cases it's rather keep than be low-balled. But if it's something you have no need for, then sure, you sell for whatever you can get. Anywhere I sell it would be against the rules and ban-able if you agreed to a sale then sold to another guy with a higher offer ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

Thanks for the offer mate but I'm ok for juice and fair play to Ionised for the great bargain that was offered.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

T'was a bargain at thrice the price. The effect of China copping onto sub-ohm/high-wattage devices is staggering.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

Thanks for the offer mate but I'm ok for juice and fair play to Ionised for the great bargain that was offered.

Same here juice wise. Thanks for the generous offer all the same and fair play to Ionised as thats some price for that mod.

Enjoy your new toy!

Cheers lads, I'll stick something in vape it forward instead once I get mixing again at the weekend

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭gubber

I have a smokegreen.ie 10ml Strawberry flavour with about 1 ml gone. Strength too high for me, 2.4mg. Would swap for anything around 12mg thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Lardy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Dr Bill

Dr Bill wrote:
    Is anyone interested in about 80ml of Hangsen RY4 18mg(too sweet for me) and about 15ml MBV Vanilla Custard 12mg(steeped for 5 weeks and I can get neither vanilla nor custard:confused:maybe it's my taste buds acting up or something). Will swap for any other tobacco flavour if possible or anything vape related. Thanks.

This is still available if anyone is interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭bagels

Dr Bill wrote: »

I'm interested in the 15ml MBV Vanilla Custard 12mg. I'll check if I've anything to swap but it's unlikely.

bagels wrote:
    I'm interested in the 15ml MBV Vanilla Custard 12mg. I'll check if I've anything to swap but it's unlikely.

That's not a problem at all,pm your details and I'll get it off to you tomorrow morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭bagels

That's not a problem at all,pm your details and I'll get it off to you tomorrow morning.

That's very decent of you. I hope to return the favour soon. PM sent and thanks a million for your kind generosity.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Does anybody want to off load a mech box mod for sale or swap...
    More than one needed..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

i will take this no probs all i hav tae offer wud be a kanger mini protank 3 or what price would you sell for ? i will be in Naas area monday if thats any use ?

jambofc wrote:
    i will take this no probs all i hav tae offer wud be a kanger mini protank 3 or what price would you sell for ? i will be in Naas area monday if thats any use ?

The MBV is on its way to a new home but I still have the ry4 if that's of use to you. Drop me a pm if it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭MoodeRator

More than one needed..

One of these?

1943700-5.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭RossD1983

More than one needed..

I have a genuine Pisces mod, and a genuine Mecha Bod + Button that I don't use any more. Some scuffs on both from pocket wear, but otherwise in perfect nick.

Pisces (thread here): http://allaboute-cigarettes.proboards.com/thread/26901/pisces-telescopic-mod-on-sale

Mecha Bod: http://www.houseofmods.co.uk/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=BLMECHA-BOD
    Mecha Button: http://www.houseofmods.co.uk/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=BLMECHA-BUTTON

Would be interested in trades, too, if these are of any interest to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭bINNIe23

So, what exactly is the story with Sony VTC5's? Are they, or are they not, still manufacturing these bad boys? Also, any suggestions as to batteries that you think are superior to the VTC5's, -please share! Thanks.

RossD1983 wrote: »
    I have a genuine Pisces mod, and a genuine Mecha Bod + Button that I don't use any more. Some scuffs on both from pocket wear, but otherwise in perfect nick.

Pisces (thread here): http://allaboute-cigarettes.proboards.com/thread/26901/pisces-telescopic-mod-on-sale

Mecha Bod: http://www.houseofmods.co.uk/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=BLMECHA-BOD
    Mecha Button: http://www.houseofmods.co.uk/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=BLMECHA-BUTTON

Would be interested in trades, too, if these are of any interest to you.

Thanks for posting these but tube mods do not interest me at all,I have too many of them.
    Box mods is what I'm looking for.

MoodeRator wrote: »
    One of these?

1943700-5.jpg

Yeah,these are excellent,I have two of them (copper & brass} I got them here https://www.m-vapes.co.uk/store/c2/Mechanical_mods.html I would take another if it was second hand.

Yeah,these are excellent,I have two of them (copper & brass} I got them here https://www.m-vapes.co.uk/store/c2/Mechanical_mods.html I would take another if it was second hand.

would you prefer sale or swap? I must let you know that I lost the locking screw from the side

would you prefer sale or swap? I must let you know that I lost the locking screw from the side

I would swap or buy,I have Evics v1,itaste vv v3,load of Vamo's most versions.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭RossD1983

Thanks for posting these but tube mods do not interest me at all,I have too many of them.
    Box mods is what I'm looking for.

Apologies, didn't read your original post correctly!

I would swap or buy,I have Evics v1,itaste vv v3,load of Vamo's most versions.

Sorry but I have all of these already :(
    I keep breaking the Vamos
    Hardly use my evic, loving the eleaf with a nautilus now.

any juices you want to get rid of maybe?

Sorry but I have all of these already :(
    I keep breaking the Vamos
    Hardly use my evic, loving the eleaf with a nautilus now.

any juices you want to get rid of maybe?

Gave away most of my juices,how much do you want for it including postage.

• Advertisement

Would €15 be fair? but I can't do anything til Tuesday now,sorry :(

Advertisement