Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭moonboy52

I have 3 x 50ml from Cloudhouse (maybe 2-3 mil gone from each of them)

I bought these last November but i did not like the taste.

Jungle Juice, Thug Juice & Hawk Sauce - 18mg - 60pg/40vg

I am looking for €20 inc shipping (paypal friends and family)

http://www.cloudhousevapor.com/mbv-jungle-juice.html

http://www.cloudhousevapor.com/american-made-juices/american-made-juices/mount-baker-vapor/mbv-menthol-981/mbv-thug-juice.html

http://www.cloudhousevapor.com/american-made-juices/mbv-hawk-sauce-1421.html

NnOZmxw.jpg?2

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭bagels

moonboy52 wrote: »
    I have 3 x 50ml from Cloudhouse (maybe 2-3 mil gone from each of them)

I bought these last November but i did not like the taste.

Jungle Juice, Thug Juice & Hawk Sauce - 18mg - 60pg/40vg

I am looking for €20 inc shipping (paypal friends and family)

http://www.cloudhousevapor.com/mbv-jungle-juice.html

http://www.cloudhousevapor.com/american-made-juices/american-made-juices/mount-baker-vapor/mbv-menthol-981/mbv-thug-juice.html

http://www.cloudhousevapor.com/american-made-juices/mbv-hawk-sauce-1421.html

NnOZmxw.jpg?2

If they're still well within their 'best before date' I'd be happy to buy them from you

bagels wrote: »
    If they're still well within their 'best before date' I'd be happy to buy them from you

With juice i do not know how long they stay "fresh" for bagels. I have read some people say they have vaped juice 12 months old and it was fine. The juice does go a little brown due to the nicotine the longer you leave it i have read.

As part of the same order i had cherry-limeade. That was just as old and i just finished off the last of it last week and it was fine.

It is up to you though?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

Those would be just fine for at least forever, Juice doesn't fo off, it might lose a bit of flavour if kept for ages but you would be safe with those bottles

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭bagels

moonboy52 wrote: »
    With juice i do not know how long they stay "fresh" for bagels. I have read some people say they have vaped juice 12 months old and it was fine. The juice does go a little brown due to the nicotine the longer you leave it i have read.

As part of the same order i had cherry-limeade. That was just as old and i just finished off the last of it last week and it was fine.

It is up to you though?

That's grand so.
    Please PM me your paypal details and i'll send the money on to you.
    Thanks.

• Advertisement

bagels wrote: »
    That's grand so.
    Please PM me your paypal details and i'll send the money on to you.
    Thanks.

PM sent Bagels

• Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Lardy

Hi all,
    Would anyone have any interest in an Atlantis V2? I'd rather trade it than sell it. Would be looking for a decent RDA or something of that nature. Don't mind clones once they are of good quality.
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Lardy wrote: »
    Hi all,
    Would anyone have any interest in an Atlantis V2? I'd rather trade it than sell it. Would be looking for a decent RDA or something of that nature. Don't mind clones once they are of good quality.
    Thanks.

I have a Jam,Mephisto,Stillare,Plume Veil,3D Dripper(never used)probably more to list,I can't think until I get home.

wouldn't mind getting a look at the Stillare at some point...

wouldn't mind getting a look at the Stillare at some point...

I just got home,the stillare & plume veil are the only ones that are in brass,also have ...
    OMEGA
    TRIDENT
    ZENITH
    iGO-M

If your'e passing Dungarvan,give us a shout & look at all of them.

• Advertisement

I just got home,the stillare & plume veil are the only ones that are in brass,also have ...
    OMEGA
    TRIDENT
    ZENITH
    iGO-M

If your'e passing Dungarvan,give us a shout & look at all of them.

Are they all clones?

Are they all clones?

Yes,all clones...

Yes,all clones...

Could you PM me your number again please, cheers. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭MHP

Anyone want Banana Cream Pie 60/40 12mg/ml? This is a freebie from Cloudhouse Vapor so I guess that it's Mount Baker Vapor (doesn't say on the label). I haven't opened it - I don't like sweet things. Looks like 20 or 30ml.
    Collect (Dublin 6W) or send a stamped addressed envelope.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Nrg3

MHP wrote: »
    Anyone want Banana Cream Pie 60/40 12mg/ml? This is a freebie from Cloudhouse Vapor so I guess that it's Mount Baker Vapor (doesn't say on the label). I haven't opened it - I don't like sweet things. Looks like 20 or 30ml.
    Collect (Dublin 6W) or send a stamped addressed envelope.

Hey yeah I'll take it if possible wanted to try it anyways pm me cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

I have a bottle of Vape swag: Chewie cherry, about 24-25ml left in a 30ml bottle. 3mg nic. It's nice, but too sweet for me. It's blackcurrant and cherry with a menthol kick. I'm just more about the bakery/custard/vanilla/banana types at the moment. I'd trade for something nice in that line, has to be high on the VG side. This one is 70vg/30pg

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

I have a bottle of Vape swag: Chewie cherry, about 24-25ml left in a 30ml bottle. 3mg nic. It's nice, but too sweet for me. It's blackcurrant and cherry with a menthol kick. I'm just more about the bakery/custard/vanilla/banana types at the moment. I'd trade for something nice in that line, has to be high on the VG side. This one is 70vg/30pg
    Sounds like the type of thing I'd like and am heading towards 3mg juices as my next step down, but I don't have much in the way of high VG to trade. I have an unopened iVape Banana 15ml (6mg) but don't know the pg/vg on their juices off hand. Its a tank cracker though, it melted one of my kayfun plastic sections so badly that when I took off the steel section it plastic just crumbled under the o-ring pressure. I'll see what else I have when I get home, but I went the opposite to you, with fruity being my thing and custardy being overvaped in the last year so I'm sick of it!

I used to vape the iVape juices a lot, but they are high PG, unless you specifically opt for their VG line. I'm after more a Banana cream than straight up banana :) Have a root sure ;)

I started out on tobaccos, then hit the fruits for about a year, didn't actually take to custards that well, but I was using simple set ups. Like ego twists and evods. I think the sub ohm tanks really bring out the best in the bakery/custard/desert types. I normally vape 6mg btw, I got this one in 3mg to use with the new 0.3ohm coil for the Atlantis, and I think menthols are better in lower nic.

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

Interesting, I haven't tried anything custardy in a while, not since I got my sub tanks, might give it another go.
    My experiences are pretty much the same as you for the rest though!

I would strongly recommend Random juice co's 'Mmm doughnuts' - so good. It's like a good vanilla custard but you get that 'doughnut and icing' after taste. And if you like butterscotch, Kings crown: Claim your throne is very nice. Also a vanilla custard type, but butterscotch and brown sugar

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 489 ✭✭AngryDiMaria

If anybody is interested I have some T Juice red Astaire and TY-4 both 11mg 30ml bottles with only a small amount used. One is too sweet the other is too nutty for my tastes.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭london.irish

I would be interested, love the Red and wanted to try the TY for a while, how much are looking for? would you be able to post, as I am in Tipperary?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Dr Bill

Anyone interested in

2 x Aerotank Mega including loads of spare coils. 15 euro each posted.

Bits and bobs included.
    All perfect condition.

All sold.

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭glicster

Dr Bill wrote: »
    Anyone interested in

2 x istick 30w silver 25 euro each posted.

2 x Aerotank Mega including loads of spare coils. 15 euro each posted.

Bits and bobs included.
    All perfect condition.

Hi bill.ill take one of the isticks from you. How old are they and reason for sale. You take paypal ye?

glicster wrote: »
    Hi bill.ill take one of the isticks from you. How old are they and reason for sale. You take paypal ye?

About 2 months old,bought new from thebestshop,selling as i've just purchased an IPV mini 2 70w and a Smok M80 so have to reduce the collection or divorce looms:eek:
    Pm on the way to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

About 2 months old,bought new from thebestshop,selling as i've just purchased an IPV mini 2 70w and a Smok M80 so have to reduce the collection or divorce looms:eek:
    Pm on the way to you.

How are you find the IPV Mini 2 ?

Ive barely touch my Istick 50w since I got one. Very happy with it thus far.

Trond wrote: »
    How are you find the IPV Mini 2 ?

Ive barely touch my Istick 50w since I got one. Very happy with it thus far.

Also very happy with the IPV,initially I was a bit put off by the soft fire button and the slippy feel to it but after overcoming that it is now my all day device hence the sale of the isticks.
    Looking forward to trying out the Smok also when it arrives,have seen and read some good things about it apart from the temperature mode which I probably won't use anyway.
    Got a good deal of Efag for it,€62 minus 10% discount delivered.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭bearclaire

Anyone interested in

1 x istick 30w silver 25 euro posted.

Hi Dr Bill are Both ISticks sold? If not defo want one my 20w has just died it's death

bearclaire wrote: »
    Anyone interested in

1 x istick 30w silver 25 euro posted.

Hi Dr Bill are Both ISticks sold? If not defo want one my 20w has just died it's death

Yeah still have one. PM sent.

• Advertisement

bearclaire wrote: »

Yeah still have one. PM sent.
    Can't send pm so maybe you could pm your details to me and I'll reply.

Advertisement