Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

Dr Bill wrote: »
    About 2 months old,bought new from thebestshop,selling as i've just purchased an IPV mini 2 70w and a Smok M80 so have to reduce the collection or divorce looms:eek:
    Pm on the way to you.
    I like the look of the M80, but did you see PBusardos review the other day?
    Its fine in wattages mode but do not use the temp control dude!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Dr Bill

Didihno wrote:
    I like the look of the M80, but did you see PBusardos review the other day? Its fine in wattages mode but do not use the temp control dude!

Haven't seen his review yet but I probably won't use the temp mode anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭callumsdad

Dr Bill wrote: »
    Haven't seen his review yet but I probably won't use the temp mode anyway.
    Hi Bill
    Any isticks left?
    Thanks

callumsdad wrote: »
    Hi Bill
    Any isticks left?
    Thanks

All gone,Sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭glicster

Items recieved in perfect condition Dr. Bill. Very nicely packaged.

Oh... not to mention the free gifts:)
    Was kinda hopeing youd send your cover aswell lol... but 2 of them. Happy days.
    much appreciated dr.bill. highly reccomended seller

• Advertisement

Didihno wrote: »
    I like the look of the M80, but did you see PBusardos review the other day?
    Its fine in wattages mode but do not use the temp control dude!

Saw his review and understand his annoyance at the temp mode but thats not a deal breaker for me considering the vw and mech mode is perfect,fires down to 0.1 ohm,4400mah battery similar to stick 50w,screen is clear and exact,nice bulky feel to it and of course the price,€55.80 delivered:)
    I'm not fully educated on temp control vaping yet so when I am you'll probably see this in 'vape it forward' but for the time being I have to say very happy with it.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭bearclaire

@Dr Bill, also got my Istick today in perfect condition with 2 cases a protank and some custard juice
    Very Very Happy Thank you so much

• Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Lardy

Hi All,

I've decided to part ways with my RDAs...
    I've started to feel like I'm vaping more as a hobby than as a tool to give up the stinkies, which is not something I want. I've spent more on vape gear than I ever would have on fags, which kinda defeats one of the main reasons I quit smoking in the first place!

So, I'm selling;

Zenith RDA, Genuine, Stainless Steel + spare black AFC ring, €50
    http://www.vaporium.eu/zenith-v2/386-zenith-v2.html

Council Of Vapor, Royal Hunter RDA, Genuine, €30
    http://www.vaporium.eu/rebuildables/574-council-of-vapor-royal-hunter.html

Magma RDA by Tobecco, (Clone) €10
    http://www.ezsmoke.ie/rebuildable-atomizers-tanks/587-magma-rda-by-tobeco.html?search_query=magma&results=1

Postage is included in the price. I also have these advertised in the Facebook group, so it will be first come, first served.

Thanks. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Trond wrote: »

Great mod and a steal at that price. I love mine with the rba base. There's a version 2 coming out soon though.

• Advertisement

Lardy wrote: »
    Hi All,

I've decided to part ways with my RDAs...
    I've started to feel like I'm vaping more as a hobby than as a tool to give up the stinkies, which is not something I want. I've spent more on vape gear than I ever would have on fags, which kinda defeats one of the main reasons I quit smoking in the first place!

So, I'm selling;

Zenith RDA, Genuine, Stainless Steel + spare black AFC ring, €50
    http://www.vaporium.eu/zenith-v2/386-zenith-v2.html

Council Of Vapor, Royal Hunter RDA, Genuine, €30
    http://www.vaporium.eu/rebuildables/574-council-of-vapor-royal-hunter.html

Magma RDA by Tobecco, (Clone) €10
    http://www.ezsmoke.ie/rebuildable-atomizers-tanks/587-magma-rda-by-tobeco.html?search_query=magma&results=1

Postage is included in the price. I also have these advertised in the Facebook group, so it will be first come, first served.

Thanks. :)

Only the Royal Hunter left, but that is on hold until this evening. Thanks. :)

Trond wrote:
    EGrip for €40 here.....

Why do deals like this always come up when I've convinced myself that I'm spending no more on hardware for a while.
    Great price for a great little device,tempted but am gonna wait for the Subbox.

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭thewintermute

Vapeartists.com
    50% off 30 ml bottles in the Folks range using code
    50FOLKS

ITS 50/50 PG/Vg I think. Might be worth a punt for some.
    €5.85 for 30ml, not too shabby.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 489 ✭✭AngryDiMaria

If anybody is interested I have some T Juice red Astaire and TY-4 both 11mg 30ml bottles with only a small amount used. One is too sweet the other is too nutty for my tastes.

This is still available

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Deag4

How much for the red Astaire and ty 4

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 489 ✭✭AngryDiMaria

Deag4 wrote: »
    How much for the red Astaire and ty 4

15 posted, I paid 28 and I think thats a fair deal do you?

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭LazyPicti

Having a clear out,

Joyetech Delta 2 with five coils €30

Eleaf Lemo Drop €20

Kanger SubTank 25mm with five 1.2ohm coils €30

Another 25mm SubTank but I'm selling this as a RTA because the OCC coil shaft is slightly bent (but still useable) it is so slightly bent you can't even see it, i noticed when screwing it into a coil.I have the latest advanced peek insulator installed and it comes with 10 ready made 0.6 coils (fasttech ones) and a bag of 8 organic cotton balls, and a 2puffs drip tip for extra airflow. €20

RSM Hybrid Genesis 18350, 2 18350 battery's €140

All prices include postage.

PayPal friends and family please.

I can only post on Monday,Tuesday and Thursday this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

LazyPicti wrote: »

PayPal friends and family please.

Unless you know this member - don't pay using this method.
    It's often used to scam because there is no buyer protection with this type of payment whatsoever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

mrplop wrote: »
    Unless you know this member - don't pay using this method.
    It's often used to scam because there is no buyer protection with this type of payment whatsoever.

The vast majority of people selling here are known and trusted members, which is why it's acceptable for them to request payment this way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭LazyPicti

I have bought and sold here before, no need to worry mrplop :) .You can use goods and services if you want, just add the fee's to the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

The vast majority of people selling here are known and trusted members, which is why it's acceptable for them to request payment this way.

Like I said - unless you know this member.

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭RIchieNouveau

Not even messing, I thought "family and friends" was just a friendly way to refer to us prospective buyers :D

I get it now...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

I used to manage an online European Motorcycle shop organising the sale of T-Shirts etc etc & shipping expenses,the members always paid using Family & Friends,thinking this was the right way to go & they had no intention of ripping me off,but you can imagine how much I was losing.After that,the gear in the shop went up in price the next time.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭125 Lime St

losing out?....paypal were the only ones losing out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

What's Family and Friends?? :L

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭RIchieNouveau

What's Family and Friends?? :L

When you send money privately on paypal you can select whether it's for goods or services and the receiver pays the fees, or select family and friends and you cover the fees.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Deag4

Have a nautilaus mini I'd like to swap for something if anyone's interested. It comes with box . Have coils but they have been slightly used so you'd need to get your own coils . Not interested in swapping for juice

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

I'll throw it out there again, in case anyone interested missed it: Got a bottle of Vape swag Chewie Cherry here, 3mg, about 25ml left in a 30ml bottle. Interested in a swap for a nice custard/cream type juice, high VG, 70+, 3-6mg.

• Advertisement

I'll throw it out there again, in case anyone interested missed it: Got a bottle of Vape swag Chewie Cherry here, 3mg, about 25ml left in a 30ml bottle. Interested in a swap for a nice custard/cream type juice, high VG, 70+, 3-6mg.

I've a bottle of Max VG, Strawberry Circus if you're interested? Only a few ml used from a 30ml bottle. 3mg.

Advertisement