Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

Allan45121 wrote: »
    Hey man, i'd do you a swap for some of your cola/red astaire/fruity stuff? it was 6mg if i remember?

I haven't any of that at the moment, I could make something similar but don't think I'll be able to hit the exact same taste as it is different concentrates I have now, it would probably be better though as I would not be using any Hangsen stuff :D

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 489 ✭✭AngryDiMaria

I'm 4 months off the smokes now and I'm giving up vaping, I gave away some stuff to family but I want to sell the rest.

iStick 50w (Silver) - Great condition, eLeaf charger included. 40 Posted

Kanger Subtank mini (Original) - Great condition, Boxed, Both old and new RBA's included, about 5 cotton pads and almost 10m of 28AWG Kanthal, Kuro Concepts CW-30 coil tool ( 3mm), mini screwdriver, unfortunately there is no spare glass, o rings or OCC coils with this. 30 Posted

Will sell both together for 60 posted

Can post pictures tomorrow if anybody is interested.

Angry

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

I'm 4 months off the smokes now and I'm giving up vaping, I gave away some stuff to family but I want to sell the rest.
    Kanger Subtank mini (Original) - Great condition, Boxed, Both old and new RBA's included, about 5 cotton pads and almost 10m of 28AWG Kanthal, Kuro Concepts CW-30 coil tool ( 3mm), mini screwdriver, unfortunately there is no spare glass, o rings or OCC coils with this. 30 Posted
    Angry
    Are you in Dublin (city) mate? Would be handy for collection instead of posting.
    I think this would be a great kit for my brother in-law.

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭nkav86

Devastated it's not closer to my payday, great deal, good luck with the sale and stay off the nasties!

Didihno wrote: »
    Are you in Dublin (city) mate?.

No sorry Didihno

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Dr Bill wrote: »
    Yours YDS;)

Got the subby today Doc,thanks...

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭emmisaro

emmisaro wrote: »
    I'll take the innokin Dr Bill if you still have it :)

Got it this morning Dr Bill. I'm very happy. Thanks a million :)

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭morritty

@morritty, pm sent mate.

Thanks again for those man.

morritty wrote: »
    Thanks again for those man.
    No thank you, you part financed my Evic VT purchase!
    This has been a tight month financially so vape spending has been mostly curtailed.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Seniorpeazel

No thank you, you part financed my Evic VT purchase!
    This has been a tight month financially so vape spending has been mostly curtailed.

Have you picked up your Evic yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

Friend of mine just ordered this from the states, went for the free shipping option so it may take a while, will let ye know if it arrives!

http://m.gearbest.com/electronic-cigarettes/pp_204286.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Dr Bill

Cool_CM wrote:
    Friend of mine just ordered this from the states, went for the free shipping option so it may take a while, will let ye know if it arrives!

Good price, delivery can take up to 4 weeks though, thats the downside.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

Id say Provari will be out of business within 12months.

€30 dollars is some price for that mod. Looks tiny given the battery on it...

Trond wrote:
    Id say Provari will be out of business within 12months.

Surprised they never upped their game, bit like Nokia in the smartphone area.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

Yeah perfect example....

I bought a Mini four weeks into vaping. My Vamo 5 always annoyed me! I then proceeded to lose the Mini along with a genuine Kayfun. :( I bit the bullet and bought a replacement for both.

Utter madness when I add up the respective cost. Im actually afraid of the gearbest site, I'll end up with 4 new mods if I go near it!

Trond wrote:
    I bought a Mini four weeks into vaping. My Vamo 5 always annoyed me! I then proceeded to lose the Mini along with a genuine Kayfun. I bit the bullet and bought a replacement for both.

That hurt I bet, I was never a fan of Provari or maybe never a fan of tube mods in general but even before sub ohming became popular Provari never really justified their price and consider what you can get now for the price of a Provari.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭8mm

Dr Bill's vape mail arrived today - thanks!

Enjoying the Goblin even though a bit fiddley but very cute. Need a low nic juice for it as it's easy to blow the head off. :D

8mm wrote: »
    Dr Bill's vape mail arrived today - thanks!

Enjoying the Goblin even though a bit fiddley but very cute. Need a low nic juice for it as it's easy to blow the head off. :D

The Goblin needs a little care alright,3 or 6 mg juice is good in it,good flavour and no dizziness :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Anyone else jump into this thread once Dr Bill has posted to see what bargains he's got going, or just me? :D

Sorely disappointed!

Anyone else jump into this thread once Dr Bill has posted to see what bargains he's got going, or just me? :D

Sorely disappointed!

Am I being Stalked ???? :eek::eek::eek::D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭thevaper

Did someone mention Dr Bill

Have you picked up your Evic yet?
    Just arrived today Thanks Dr. Bill!

This is sadly so true.
    My P3 was upgraded recently by the good folks in ecirette, at least it fire the .5ohm Subtank Mini now! (though only at 20w)

Angry

Bump with picture

Aspire Nautilus Mini
    Boxed, 4 spare 1.8ohm coils. Also the Nautilus mini steel wire covered tank section, the spider web one not the c@ck and balls one.
    €20

Fasttech Orchid V4 (phillips screws in deck not allen key grubs), with nano kit and 4 extra replacement plastic 'window' sections.
    €15

Batteries: (note - I know batteries may be preferred to be new but these are as described and none have ever been sub ohmed on because I only started that recently and have a fleet of Samsungs and 'Sonys' for that.)

5 or 6 Purple Efest 18650 35A nipple top batteries.
    All Irish bought, less than a year old and only a couple have had some use, while others next to no use (though I keep them all charged). No exact date only got into the habit of writing dates on the batteries recently. These batteries are grand I must say, no issues at all. They get no warmer than samsungs or 'sonys' and battery life is as good as the so-called named brands. The only issue I have with them is they are ever so slightly longer than others and therefore I'd only recommend them for mods that can take them. For example in my stingray they are too long leaving loads of thread visible on the button end and the plastic cover at the bottom of the battery is too 'closed' for the stingray sized switch contact (I pared back a bit of this plastic on a couple so these are the ones that have had use). Also too tight a fit for my Cloupor minis. However the Nemesis is fine, as is the Provari and Slug Mod. Basically if your mod fits flat tops tightly these are not for you. €15 the lot.

Two AW IMR 18650 10A nipple top batteries. Over a year old. No issues, just don't use them anymore (and haven't for at least 6 months, though I keep them charged).
    Free to a good home.

Two iStick 20w about a year old. SOLD
    Updated.

Sorry ADM, in-laws don't need a new iStick, I did try to convince them to get a back up!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

Updated.

Is the nautilus mini still for sale ?

JH_raheny wrote: »
    Is the nautilus mini still for sale ?
    Sure is JH!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

We are ALL waiting on the next firesale!

And thanks for the Evic...arrived yesterday. Perfect condition and a super little (but heavy) mod.

• Advertisement

Ionised wrote: »
    We are ALL waiting on the next firesale!

And thanks for the Evic...arrived yesterday. Perfect condition and a super little (but heavy) mod.
    Yes, surprisingly weighty, however I like that, feels like quality.

Advertisement