Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Seniorpeazel

Didihno wrote: »
    Just arrived today Thanks Dr. Bill!

First impressions?

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭callumsdad

Bump with picture
    Just throwing this out here and i'm prepared to be shot down but would you consider €25 posted for the istick?Minus charger.
    No offence intended Angry:)

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 489 ✭✭AngryDiMaria

callumsdad wrote: »
    Just throwing this out here and i'm prepared to be shot down but would you consider €25 posted for the istick?Minus charger.
    No offence intended Angry:)

Sorry I wouldn't sell at that price and to be honest I'm thinking of keeping this now to smoke 0mg juice.

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭thewintermute

Two pieces that are currently not getting any love, perhaps someone would get use out of them:

MVP V2
    Has seen about as much use as Anne Franks drumkit. Rock solid bit of kit, doesn't do any mad high wattages, but it's tougher than Tina Turner and the battery life is measured in days. In original box, but without the i30 Clearo that came with it. Beauty rings for ego adapter are included.

Hammer Mod (Clone), with Dripper, Long stem Drip Tip, upgraded topcap, the original topcap is included but the upgrade hits way harder, far less voltage drop. 18350 Battery included also. Slightly scuffed on the base, but otherwise in tip top condition, also in original box.
    Dripper is an IGO-W, ready to go for the new owner, twisted single coil, wicked with fresh Japanese cotton.
    I'd like to get €40 for both and will throw in 25ml of 6mg juice to get you started.

Prefer collection in Dublin, Stephens Green area, if possible, but will post at cost.

http://imgur.com/cnEHGGO

http://imgur.com/lj9MgHd

http://imgur.com/94gJP7G

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

First impressions?
    As above surpriingly heavy, but quality feeling because of it.
    Paint finish is flawless.
    Only using wattage mode for now and power delivery is consistent and satisfying.
    The top of the device and the buttons are shiny chromed finish, but look and feel cheap because of it. I get why they went with chromed finishes, to complete the American muscle car vibe, but it looks cheap to me, not to mention it feels cheap to touch. Flimsy even (when its really not), when compared to the main body which is solid as fk, included the massive screen which only gives a little bit right in the centre if you press on it.
    What I'm getting at is, stainless steel would have been just fine.

The screen is as I said, massive compared to what we are used to.
    Its bright and well defined text, though still a little difficult to see outdoors, aren't they all?

Battery life is great, as it should be with a nearly 5000mah unit and the usb port is on the side you you can stand it upright when charging. Nice.

Overall its a very nice 'piece', but I haven't used the TC mode or even the included Ego-one tank yet. Would I have paid €100 for it? No. I don't think its worth it, 75 would be more realistic given the competition and thanks again to Dr. Bill for a great bargain!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,426 ✭✭✭lee_baby_simms

MVP V2
    Has seen about as much use as Anne Franks drumkit.

hahaha!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Two pieces that are currently not getting any love, perhaps someone would get use out of them:

MVP V2
    Has seen about as much use as Anne Franks drumkit. Rock solid bit of kit, doesn't do any mad high wattages, but it's tougher than Tina Turner and the battery life is measured in days. In original box, but without the i30 Clearo that came with it. Beauty rings for ego adapter are included.

Hammer Mod (Clone), with Dripper, Long stem Drip Tip, upgraded topcap, the original topcap is included but the upgrade hits way harder, far less voltage drop. 18350 Battery included also. Slightly scuffed on the base, but otherwise in tip top condition, also in original box.
    Dripper is an IGO-W, ready to go for the new owner, twisted single coil, wicked with fresh Japanese cotton.
    I'd like to get €40 for both and will throw in 25ml of 6mg juice to get you started.

Prefer collection in Dublin, Stephens Green area, if possible, but will post at cost.

Very tempted by this while my e-mech is on the blink.

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭Juxtapose

Updated.

Just checking if you sold the nautilus and coils yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

Updated.
    Juxtapose wrote: »
    Just checking if you sold the nautilus and coils yet?
    Replied to pm there, its sold!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

MVP V2

40 euros accepted. Can meet in St Stephens Green area. PM Sent.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭11214

I have a Joyetech eGo ONE Mega atomiser with 11 new sealed .2ohm nickel coils. €30 + postage.

Edit:Sold.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

11214 wrote: »
    I have a Joyetech eGo ONE Mega atomiser with 11 new sealed .2ohm nickel coils. €30 + postage.

What colour is it...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

2200mah or 2600mah?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Trond wrote: »
    2200mah or 2600mah?

It's just the atomizer and coils, I think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭11214

What colour is it...

It's the white and blue one, should have put that in the post.
    Trond wrote: »
    2200mah or 2600mah?

It's an atomiser for temperature control devices, not the mod kit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

It's just the atomizer and coils, I think

Oops, missed that bit. Saw Ego One and was about to jump on it! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

It's the white and blue one, should have put that in the post.

If it was the black one,I wouldn't quibble,but the white one,tell you what,I'll take it off your hands for 30 including postage if that is ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭thewintermute

syklops wrote: »
    40 euros accepted. Can meet in St Stephens Green area. PM Sent.

Sold.

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭LazyPicti

FOR SALE

Innokin itaste SVD 2.0 €35,,comes with a Nitecore UM10 charger and a 3D printed stand from TBS.

UD Goblin mini €SOLD

Black EHPro Revel RDTA €20

Aspire Nautilus 5ml with cage tank and 2 1.6ohm coils €20

Everything comes with there original bits and pieces and prices include delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭RossD1983

Hi - Ill take the Goblin :) Drop me a Pm and we'll sort out the details. Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Dr Bill

Folks if anyone else is selling a Goblin Mini will you pm me and i'll take it off you.

RossD1983 wrote: »
    Hi - Ill take the Goblin :) Drop me a Pm and we'll sort out the details. Thanks!

Did you get my PM, i keep getting a service unavailable message on the boards tonight so I'm not sure if my PM went through, let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭RossD1983

Hi, yes, I did, but I can't seem to respond to it (Service Unavailable). Ill transfer funds to you this evening, and drop you my address once PM is back up and running. Thanks!

RossD1983 wrote: »
    Hi, yes, I did, but I can't seem to respond to it (Service Unavailable). Ill transfer funds to you this evening, and drop you my address once PM is back up and running. Thanks!

That's good :), wasn't sure if it got through.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭247music

Anyone looking to sell or trade either a taifun Gt-t or a goblin v2?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Dr Bill

I have a brand new Innokin Coolfire 4 that I got as a replacement for a faulty item and I wont be using it.
    Its silver, boxed with all the bits, i took the seal off it to check that it was working.
    35 euro posted if anyone wants it.
    SOLD
    Also have an authentic El Cabron rda, boxed with extra drip tips and accessories. Afc on this is very loose,I'm not sure whether its a design flaw or whether this is how it should be. I have a small o ring placed at the bottom of the afc to tighten it and it works perfect. Its worth about 55 euro but because of the loose afc I'll let it off for 25 euro posted.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭bINNIe23

I got a load of juice for sale.

It goes by:

Size / NIC Strength / Company / Name of juice / Description / Price

> 15ml / 6nic / LOW KEY / UG - “sweet pomegranate” (10e)

> 15ml / 6nic / LEGIT / #ALL IN - “delicious fruit punch” (10e)

> 15ml / 6nic / HELIOS / Gold - “blend of orchard fruits” (10e)

> 15ml / 6nic / BLUEPRINT / Page Six - “raspberry citrus green tea” (10e)

> 15ml / 6nic / 13TH FLOOR ELEVAPORS / Cumulus - “peaches & honey pecan scone” (10e)

> 15ml / 6nic / RVAPORS / Blu Balls - “blueberry & melon blend” (10e)

> 15ml / 6nic / ONEUP VAPOR / Churros & Ice Cream - “baked cinnamon churros & ice cream” (10e)

> 15ml / 6nic / PREFERRED STOCK / Capitol - “freshly baked oatmeal cookie” (10e)

> 15ml / 6nic / CALI STEAM / Railroad - “medium bodied tobacco” (10e)

> 15ml / 6nic / ADAM / Jean Clous Van Damme - “juicy pear” (10e)

> 15ml / 6nic / SMOKE N MIST / Tobacco Ice - “icy tobacco” (10e)

> 15ml / 6nic / VICTORY LIQUID / Red Line - “nutty vanilla tobacco” (10e)

> 15ml / 6nic / VICTORY LIQUID / Checkered Flag - “blueberry & nectarine bubblegum” (10e)

> 15ml / 6nic / PROPAGANDA / Wild Fire - “toasted almond and mezzaluna cookie” (10e)

> 15ml / 6nic / RUCKUS / Apple Delight - “caramel covered apple” (10e)

> 15ml / 6nic / GYPSY JUICE / Karma - “peaches & cream custard” (10e)

> 15ml / 6nic / MAGNETIX / Di-Polar - “savory tobacco & molasses (10e)

> 15ml / 6nic / ROCKET SHEEP / October Sky - “gumball machine-dispensed banana runts candy (10e)

> 15ml / 6nic / ROCKET SHEEP / Enterprise - “smooth sweet 'desert' tobacco with a sweet, creamy finish” (10e)

> 15ml / 6nic / STACHE SAUCE / The Handlebar - “this one is like breakfast in your mouth. dry or with milk” (8e)

> 15ml / 6nic / STACHE SAUCE / The Bearded Lady - “warm oatmeal raisin cookie” (10e)

> 15ml / 9nic / ALTERNATIVE SMOKING / Ginerva - “blend of strawberry grape and berries with a delicate hint of mint” (10e)

> 30ml / 6nic / THE VAPING RABBIT / The Hatter - “true-to-flavor slice of creamy Flan Napolitano” (18e)

> 30ml / 6nic / FOGBOSS / Bobby Two Fingers - “rich creamy nut” (18e)

> 30ml / 6nic / JAZZY BOBA - “Commonly known as Bubble Tea, a Boba is a cold tea based drink, with tapioca pearls in the bottom” (18e)

> 30ml / 6nic / WINGNUT’S PREMIUM E-LIQUID / Strawberry Milkshake (5e)

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭bagels

bINNIe23 wrote: »
    I got a load of juice for sale.

It goes by:

> 30ml / 6nic / WINGNUT’S PREMIUM E-LIQUID / Strawberry Milkshake (5e)

I'll take this one please.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭bINNIe23

bagels wrote: »
    I'll take this one please.
    yeah np. ummm, PM me i guess? ..and we'll sort out the logistics!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭callumsdad

Dr Bill wrote: »
    I have a brand new Innokin Coolfire 4 that I got as a replacement for a faulty item and I wont be using it.
    Its silver, boxed with all the bits, i took the seal off it to check that it was working.
    35 euro posted if anyone wants it.

Also have an authentic El Cabron rda, boxed with extra drip tips and accessories. Afc on this is very loose,I'm not sure whether its a design flaw or whether this is how it should be. I have a small o ring placed at the bottom of the afc to tighten it and it works perfect. Its worth about 55 euro but because of the loose afc I'll let it off for 25 euro posted.
    Bill i'll take that coolfire and forward 35 in the morning.I could do with a partner for the svd:)

Advertisement