Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Dr Bill

Anyone have a Stingray X they want to sell??????

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

Dr Bill wrote: »
    Anyone have a Stingray X they want to sell??????

I've been looking for replacement magnets / switch for mine for ages. Can't get them anywhere

Shinobollo wrote: »
    I've been looking for replacement magnets / switch for mine for ages. Can't get them anywhere

Cigreen used to have them,not sure now though.

Cigreen used to have them,not sure now though.

Tried them before, but thanks for the suggestion

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭bernardamaac.

I got the mech mod yesterday Bill, Love it cheers!

• Advertisement

I have 120 ml of unopened Big Bermuda bubble 12mg if anyone wants to swap some juice, I wouldn't mind trying out castle long, Cereal milk, Red astaire or something along them lines even if it's D.I.Y.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

I have 120 ml of unopened Big Bermuda bubble 12mg if anyone wants to swap some juice, I wouldn't mind trying out castle long, Cereal milk, Red astaire or something along them lines even if it's D.I.Y.

If you want to try some red Astaire I can send you some 8mg, have nearly 30ml of it, have a few d.i.y. as well

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Allan45121

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10009270/1959202-replacement-bottom-cap-for-stingray-mechanical

its made by kepler. only tried it in my kepler SRX's but it fits all 4 of them.

JH_raheny wrote: »
    If you want to try some red Astaire I can send you some 8mg, have nearly 30ml of it, have a few d.i.y. as well

Sounds good to me, I'll try some of your juices! ;) Pm me on your address.

Allan45121 wrote: »
    https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10009270/1959202-replacement-bottom-cap-for-stingray-mechanical

its made by kepler. only tried it in my kepler SRX's but it fits all 4 of them.

Cheers. Ordered

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

For sale Evic VT - used but good condition, Authentic Triton with RTA and authentic Zephyrus by Youde.

Only a couple of days on the Triton (got it Friday) don't like it compared to my subtank mini - Zephyrus only has a couple days too, too fiddly for a man of my years.
    Evic VT is a bloody excellent temp control mod but I'm getting an IPV D2 from Gearbest because I prefer 18650 mods.

€90 for the lot which includes Paypal fees and delivery.

2eknr0o.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

I have spare magnets!
    Not selling my Stingrays though.
    Might not use them a lot but I reckon they'll make a comeback!

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭Tickityboo

mrplop wrote: »
    For sale Evic VT - used but good condition, Authentic Triton with RTA and authentic Zephyrus by Youde.

Only a couple of days on the Triton (got it Friday) don't like it compared to my subtank mini - Zephyrus only has a couple days too, too fiddly for a man of my years.
    Evic VT is a bloody excellent temp control mod but I'm getting an IPV D2 from Gearbest because I prefer 18650 mods.

€90 for the lot which includes Paypal fees and delivery.

2eknr0o.jpg

Pm sent

Evic, Triton and Zephy sold

Evic, Triton and Zephy sold
    But not the rba kit?

Didihno wrote: »
    I have spare magnets!
    Not selling my Stingrays though.
    Might not use them a lot but I reckon they'll make a comeback!

If you have a couple of magnets spare that'll fit a stingray-X, I'd be more than happy to relieve you of them - just let me know how much you want for them.

I have a switch ordered from fasttech but I bought the mod from Cigreen so it mightnt fit.
    Trying to cover all eventualities.

The X was my go to pub mod with a Kayfun and 50/50 or 60/40 juice to keep the clouds down to a respectable level.
    Subox combo with high vg tends to draw a bit of attention .
    I have a nemesis but it's just not the same

But not the rba kit?

That too!

If you have a couple of magnets spare that'll fit a stingray-X, I'd be more than happy to relieve you of them - just let me know how much you want for them.

I have a switch ordered from fasttech but I bought the mod from Cigreen so it mightnt fit.
    Trying to cover all eventualities.

The X was my go to pub mod with a Kayfun and 50/50 or 60/40 juice to keep the clouds down to a respectable level.
    Subox combo with high vg tends to draw a bit of attention .
    I have a nemesis but it's just not the same
    I had a random memory pop up there last night, I'm not actually sure the magnets worked inside the X's switch, let me have a look tonight.
    There was something funny about that X switch IIRC, like maybe it only had room for 1 magnet which did fk all for it?
    The magnets were the fasttech ones which were for the Nemesis but worked in the standard Stingray (which I still use a fair bit).
    I'll check later.

That too!
    Dagnabbit.

Didihno wrote:
    Dagnabbit.

Said the same with a few more colourful additions myself, how did I miss that sale????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

Said the same with a few more colourful additions myself, how did I miss that sale????

Missed it by about an hour myself. :( Though I would only have wanted the Zephyrus out of that lot.

Soundman wrote:
    Missed it by about an hour myself. Though I would only have wanted the Zephyrus out of that lot.[/QUOTE

Same as that but what a great sale.

I had a random memory pop up there last night, I'm not actually sure the magnets worked inside the X's switch, let me have a look tonight.
    There was something funny about that X switch IIRC, like maybe it only had room for 1 magnet which did fk all for it?
    The magnets were the fasttech ones which were for the Nemesis but worked in the standard Stingray (which I still use a fair bit).
    I'll check later.

Was afraid you'd say that. Lets know how get on pls. Ta

I saw it when it went up and had to walk away from the PC to avoid buying it.
    I like the VT I have, but I think I'm going to get the VT mini.
    I have the Triton but haven't opened it yet, and was curious to try thr Zephyrus.
    I did want the Triton rebuildable kit though.
    All in all I walked away hoping someone would snap it up because I knew I'd crumble....!

Was afraid you'd say that. Lets know how get on pls. Ta
    Sorry busy last night, will check tonight.
    Can confirm I used the magnets in the Stingray 1 switch and they work great.
    Not that thats any use to you!

I saw it when it went up and had to walk away from the PC to avoid buying it.
    I like the VT I have, but I think I'm going to get the VT mini.
    I have the Triton but haven't opened it yet, and was curious to try thr Zephyrus.
    I did want the Triton rebuildable kit though.
    All in all I walked away hoping someone would snap it up because I knew I'd crumble....!

Good reports on the VT mini,mixed on the Triton but would love to try it with all that airflow,Zephyrus is on par with the Goblin Mini for flavour,excellent,easier to fill and slightly bigger deck to build on.
    Still asking myself,how did I miss that.:confused::D

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭emmisaro

Squape reloaded kingtu clone and original nano kit

28 euro plus postage

Can't do pictures sorry

Sad to say that the Evic that Tickityboo bought from me isn't charging properly so it's unsold - the Triton/RBA Zephyrus will be up for sale again.
    I'm hoping the Evic has a dry joint in the USB port because it'll be an easy fix.

Give me a shout if your interested in atties (as a package) and the Evic too - if it can be sorted.

VT's a no go - hopefully Esmokeireland will sort me out.
    Triton/RBA plus Zephy are still for sale -

SOLD

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭247music

mrplop wrote:
    Sad to say that the Evic that Tickityboo bought from me isn't charging properly so it's unsold - the Triton/RBA Zephyrus will be up for sale again. I'm hoping the Evic has a dry joint in the USB port because it'll be an easy fix.

Pm sent.

Advertisement