Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Shinobollo wrote: »
    Was afraid you'd say that. Lets know how get on pls. Ta

Did I read this right that Didihno says the magnets from the Nemisis works with the Stingray or am I getting confused again,I have a couple of them that I bought from FT,your welcome to them if you think they will fit,check with Didihno to confirm it.

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

Did I read this right that Didihno says the magnets from the Nemisis works with the Stingray or am I getting confused again,I have a couple of them that I bought from FT,your welcome to them if you think they will fit,check with Didihno to confirm it.

Those magnets work just fine with the V1 Stingray, they are a little larger than the centre post so it results in a wee wobble, magnetic forces do keep them centred though I find.
    Still have to check the SX I just haven't had the time, the missus put me straight to work yesterday evening....painting I might add!
    My apologies to Shino for the delay. Had I even logged on here last night as I usually do I'd have gotten the reminder.

Didihno wrote: »
    Those magnets work just fine with the V1 Stingray, they are a little larger than the centre post so it results in a wee wobble, magnetic forces do keep them centred though I find.
    Still have to check the SX I just haven't had the time, the missus put me straight to work yesterday evening....painting I might add!
    My apologies to Shino for the delay. Had I even logged on here last night as I usually do I'd have gotten the reminder.

I just painted the outside of the house,I don't mind the painting,it's the preparation work we have to do before we dip our brush,it's really slow & boring work,I hate it :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: so much,I need a vape :):):) happy again...

I just painted the outside of the house,I don't mind the painting,it's the preparation work we have to do before we dip our brush,it's really slow & boring work,I hate it :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: so much,I need a vape :):):) happy again...
    Yeah it was just a bedroom, but lets say I'm not a fan of the edging around the ceiling.
    Couple of inches nice and straight, then grey paint on the ceiling, then volley of swear words, then couple of inches grand........
    Vape breaks were frequent.
    Especially with the missus flying around using the roller wondering what was taking me so long while she obliterated whole walls! Grrr.

Yeah it was just a bedroom, but lets say I'm not a fan of the edging around the ceiling.
    Couple of inches nice and straight, then grey paint on the ceiling, then volley of swear words, then couple of inches grand........
    Vape breaks were frequent.
    Especially with the missus flying around using the roller wondering what was taking me so long while she obliterated whole walls! Grrr.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

I know I can get one of you lot to buy this :-)

Gear Best have the IPV 2D By Pionner4You for about €50. Its around €80 usually. Its in stock in their European warehouse as well....

Nice looking mod
    ipv-2d-ipv2d-by-pioneer4you-75w-tc.jpg

Thanks Trond,I just bought one from their EU W/house,with shipping & insurance it was €51.36,nice one...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

Thanks Trond,I just bought one from their EU W/house,with shipping & insurance it was €51.36,nice one...

Other than the fact im off on holidays in the morning Id have been all over one myself. Next pay day .

Liking the EU Warehouse house though.....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

Trond wrote: »

Gear Best have the IPV 2D By Pionner4You for about €50. Its around €80 usually. Its in stock in their European warehouse as well....

Nice looking mod

Out of stock already in EU warehouse, I had wanted one of these as my IPV mini has been fantastic but I pre-ordered an eVic vtc mini at the start of this week .

jonski wrote: »
    Out of stock already in EU warehouse, I had wanted one of these as my IPV mini has been fantastic but I pre-ordered an eVic vtc mini at the start of this week .

I just got it in time maybe,I could still get an email saying they are out of stock.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭8mm

IPV 2D is a nice looking mod yeah.

IPV 2D or eVic VTC mini - FIGHT!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

Trond wrote: »

Nice looking mod
    ipv-2d-ipv2d-by-pioneer4you-75w-tc.jpg

Ordered mine last Sunday - it's in Ireland and due to be here on Monday.
    It'll probably be back in Gearbest within a couple of days - they restock pretty quick.

On a slightly different note I bought an Evic VTC from Ivape on Monday (great mod but stupidly expensive) when I clicked on the black option it was listed as being the last one in stock - "phew!" I thought, got the last one!
    Looking at their website today and guess what?

One left in stock!

I guess they're using the "limited edition" trick to get folks to hit the checkout asap - it's a tad devious imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭247music

Fasttech have them for $45 on preorder..

Selling my authentic Steam Crave SC200 6ML rebuildable dripping tank atty with anti spit back drip tip - new with everything included (hex screws, Philips screws, spare o's, spare glass tank, alun key and yellow spare vape band)
    SOLD
    2dik7ip.jpg
    2820vlz.jpg

mrplop wrote: »
    Selling my authentic Steam Crave SC200 6ML rebuildable dripping tank atty with anti spit back drip tip - new with everything included (hex screws, Philips screws, spare o's, spare glass tank, alun key and yellow spare vape band)

€35 including post and fees.
    2dik7ip.jpg
    2820vlz.jpg

I'll take it off you,ok to pay Wednesday

Okay mate.

Okay mate.

Nice one,please send on your Paypal details & I will send you my address,I'll send you the €35 first thing Wednesday morning.

I'll take it off you,ok to pay Wednesday
    I got myself the RDA version in ecirette there last week.
    Must say its very good.
    The screws though, they are a nightmare for cutting your wire.

I got myself the RDA version in ecirette there last week.
    Must say its very good.
    The screws though, they are a nightmare for cutting your wire.

All you have to do is take the hard edges of the bottom of the screws with sandpaper or a file.

Brand spanking new IPV D2 75watt with temp control.
    Got it today - tested it and hate the menu system.
    It's a tiny mod with great output but I'm happy with my VTC and I don't go higher than 40 watts anyway;

SOLD

2a7iq6g.jpg
    35lspe8.jpg

• Advertisement

Good price on the Evic VTC without the Mega one atty at Efag.ie - €55 and "boards" to get the price down to €50.

I've been using the VTC for a week and it's pretty stellar, one of the German reviewers tested the temp accuracy and apparently it's as good as the SXmini and the Dicodes.

All you have to do is take the hard edges of the bottom of the screws with sandpaper or a file.
    I'm firmly with PBusardo on this one.
    You, the consumer, should not have to fix a fking brand new product to make it work.

I did file the screws last night, yes of course its less cutty now.
    I also saw a tip on reddit, where you twist up the post end of your leads two or three times to make them thicker and therefore stronger. Looks way fiddly.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭bINNIe23

Hey there. Would you be interested in some sort of swap for the IPV? I got a load of liquids, some RDA's, etc. Lemme know? Thanks.

Brand spanking new IPV D2 75watt with temp control.
    Got it today - tested it and hate the menu system.
    It's a tiny mod with great output but I'm happy with my VTC and I don't go higher than 40 watts anyway;

€60

2a7iq6g.jpg
    35lspe8.jpg

bINNIe23 wrote: »
    Hey there. Would you be interested in some sort of swap for the IPV? I got a load of liquids, some RDA's, etc. Lemme know? Thanks.

Kind of looking for money, make my own liquids too - pm me with what you've got mate though.

mrplop wrote:
    Brand spanking new IPV D2 75watt with temp control. Got it today - tested it and hate the menu system. It's a tiny mod with great output but I'm happy with my VTC and I don't go higher than 40 watts anyway;

Would ya take €50?

mrplop wrote:
    Brand spanking new IPV D2 75watt with temp control. Got it today - tested it and hate the menu system. It's a tiny mod with great output but I'm happy with my VTC and I don't go higher than 40 watts anyway;

Would ya take €50?

I'd consider €55...

mrplop wrote:
    I'd consider €55...

Posted?

247music wrote: »
    Posted?

yeah suppose so.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement