Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭247music

mrplop wrote:
    Good price on the Evic VTC without the Mega one atty at Efag.ie - €55 and "boards" to get the price down to €50.

Are efag.ie legit? Never used that site before..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Dr Bill

247music wrote:
    Are efag.ie legit? Never used that site before..

Yeah they're legit and are reliable, only thing I found was that their discount code only worked once which kinda put me off.

Dr Bill wrote:
    Yeah they're legit and are reliable, only thing I found was that their discount code only worked once which kinda put me off.

Cool, just had a look on their site and couldn't find where to put the code? Possible cause I'm on the mobile site?

Should be able to enter it at checkout but maybe not possible on mobile.

Dr Bill wrote:
    Should be able to enter it at checkout but maybe not possible on mobile.

Ya it worked on the PC no bother cheers.

• Advertisement

Hey lads, Im selling my Joyetech Evic Vt. 3 weeks old and have rarely used it. White/ Blue with box and all the bits it comes with. 60 euro posted.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Mightydrumming

Dr Bill wrote: »

That's wierd! It worked twice for me. Getting more stuff off them tonight so I'll see if it works again lol :)

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

That's wierd! It worked twice for me. Getting more stuff off them tonight so I'll see if it works again lol :)

Code always works for me, he's becoming my vendor of choice as he's only down the road from me. He's a nice guy and the prices are great too.

Must give it another go so.

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Plascebo

mrplop wrote: »
    Code always works for me, he's becoming my vendor of choice as he's only down the road from me. He's a nice guy and the prices are great too.

Where is he based? He is the only Irish vendor I can find selling the wismec presa (unfortunately only in silver at the moment).

• Advertisement

mrplop wrote: »

I was delighted with the delivery times, my first order was placed on a Thursday night and I got my stuff the next (Friday) morning! I got a GS air, Istick 30W and juice... went back again and got the same because I was delighted with everything. I'm going for the Aspire Nautilus Mini tonight and testing out a few juices. Might link them here and see what the low down is on them :)

Plascebo wrote: »
    Where is he based? He is the only Irish vendor I can find selling the wismec presa (unfortunately only in silver at the moment).

Leixlip as far as I can remember!

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭london.irish

Anyone have a Stingray X they want to sell??????

Hi Dr Bill, I have a 1:1 clone if that is of interest, Stainless and Copper, 18350/18500/18650 tubes, hybrid attachment, great working order, looks fantastic, slight patina on the copper engraving, does not get much use now the Reo clone is here :)

I have a few mech mods, RTA's and RDA's and bit's that I am going to put up here this week, all clones, but decent 1:1's, went a bit mad when on the mech's for a while, but I find that the Reo clone and a SMPL with Derringer pretty much cover my needs these days.

Pm sent london.irish

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭8mm

I'm curious - how come so much love for the mechs?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

I have 2 x wooden box mods,takes dual batteries in parallel & no mosfets fitted,one is a "Tank Crossing" & no maker on the other one,it is a shiny red rose varnish.

€40 including postage for the two of them. (no batteries)

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

8mm wrote: »
    A good mech on a full battery still gives a great hit, plus they just work all the time, because no electronics.
    I carry a stingray with kanger subtank mini most of the time.

8mm wrote: »

Three words,Power,Simplicity,Reliability.

247music wrote:
    Hey lads, Im selling my Joyetech Evic Vt. 3 weeks old and have rarely used it. White/ Blue with box and all the bits it comes with. 60 euro posted.

I'll throw in some Japanese cotton and a bottle of Vampire Vapes Heisenberg to sweeten the deal a bit..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

I have a few Kangertech EMUS starter kits, still boxed and sealed brand new, for sale cheap

Retails Amazon UK for £30

[url=http://www.amazon.de/EMUS-E-Zigarette-Clearomizer-Set-silber/dp/B00KA6QJDG[/url]Retails Amazon Europe for €45[/URL]

Review:

Excellent high end starter kits, selling for below wholesale cost @ €20 per kit (contains two and all accessories).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Type 901

ESI Ectoplasmic v2 12mg, 28ml of 30ml bottle.

Just filled my nautilus mini once but wasn't for me! Bottle about 2 months old.

Looking to trade for something else.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

I'm selling my Zen ZNA clone with a genuine Evolv DNA40 temp control chipset installed.
    It's been used a bit and is a pretty decent mod - the adjustable screw 510 lends itself very well to stable temperature control. It's also a "gold" version of the chipset so it has Celsius as an option.

I'll include the clone board that I removed, a mega tank and a wee bit of nickel, this would be an ideal device for anyone looking to check out temp control or great as a backup.

Condition isn't flawless but it's pretty good.
    Looking for €55 ONO;

2w1urmq.jpg
    rsssqh.jpg
    29411xz.jpg

5% Fasttech sitewide discount "RMBBUST"

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭8mm

Didihno wrote: »
    A good mech on a full battery still gives a great hit, plus they just work all the time, because no electronics.
    Three words,Power,Simplicity,Reliability.

Thought I might hear something about aesthetics! That look and feel that only comes with a mech. Sex it up ;)

Yeah will probably get a Stingray clone off Fasttech soonish.

8mm wrote:
    Yeah will probably get a Stingray clone off Fasttech soonish.

Check Cloudhouse, they have the Infinite clone which is probably one of the best out there.

Dr Bill wrote:
    Check Cloudhouse, they have the Infinite clone which is probably one of the best out there.

Dr Bill wrote:

Had infinites clone of the stingray X and have to say it was a very good quality clone.. Only issue and its only a small thing is that the switch can be a bit sticky.. Rub of emery paper around the egde of the tube sorted it. Nice mech and hits hard..

247music wrote:
    Had infinites clone of the stingray X and have to say it was a very good quality clone.. Only issue and its only a small thing is that the switch can be a bit sticky.. Rub of emery paper around the egde of the tube sorted it. Nice mech and hits hard..

The switch does need care and a good clean every so often, but it does hit like a train.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Didihno wrote: »

I believe all the best looking people do !

When I bought the istick, I thought I'd never use the stingray again, but for some reason I find the subtank gives a nicer vape on the mech mod.

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

I believe all the best looking people do !

When I bought the istick, I thought I'd never use the stingray again, but for some reason I find the subtank gives a nicer vape on the mech mod.

How long do you get out of a battery with a subtank ?.
    I love using 18500 / 18490's for size in mine but i haven't tried it with a subtank yet

• Advertisement

+1 on that perfect combination.

Advertisement