Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭8mm

Dr Bill wrote: »
    Check Cloudhouse, they have the Infinite clone which is probably one of the best out there.

I'd like the Infinity Stingray X mod but too pricey for me.

The Kepler version on Fasttech is half the price and seems to be held in good regard.

Wishlist grows and grows arrrrg.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭247music

8mm wrote:
    Wishlist grows and grows arrrrg.

Lol.. The wishlist never gets shorter so best to keep ticking things off it..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Shinobollo wrote: »
    How long do you get out of a battery with a subtank ?.
    I love using 18500 / 18490's for size in mine but i haven't tried it with a subtank yet

I use an efest purple 3100mah battery and it lasts longer than a tank of juice, if that helps! That's with a .7 coil in the rebuildable head.

I need new batteries though as mine are knackered, so it's hard to say for certain.

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

8mm wrote: »
    Thought I might hear something about aesthetics! That look and feel that only comes with a mech.
    Well yeah that too.
    Tube mods are not in vogue, but they are as comfortable as any other and do offer that different look.
    I like them, but I also like the mustang stripes on my eVic VT, and the spartan looks of the Cloupor mini. Its all good really.

I need new batteries though as mine are knackered, so it's hard to say for certain.
    I have a load (5) purple efest 35A nipple tops that were barely used if you want them. Too long for my Cloupors, worked great in the nemesis but I think I stopped using them in the stingray because I prefered the less exposed threads at the bottom. Anyway they are going free.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Didihno wrote: »
    I have a load (5) purple efest 35A nipple tops that were barely used if you want them. Too long for my Cloupors, worked great in the nemesis but I think I stopped using them in the stingray because I prefered the less exposed threads at the bottom. Anyway they are going free.

Thanks, but I find the long pin on the subtank means nipple top batteries are too long. I have quite a long throw on the switch as it is.

I'll pick up some Samsung ones from ESI next time I'm ordering.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Dr Bill

Didihno wrote: »

If you still have them I'll take them off you,will cover postage etc. PM gone to you.

I believe all the best looking people do !

When I bought the istick, I thought I'd never use the stingray again, but for some reason I find the subtank gives a nicer vape on the mech mod.
    Yeah its a different vape, because theres no power regulation I find it smoother.

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭LazyPicti

FOR SALE

SS Innokin itaste SVD 2.0 €30,,comes with a Nitecore UM10 charger and a 3D printed stand from TBS.

Black EHPro Revel RDTA €20

Silver istick 50w with an applied jwrap and a TBS stand €30

Red Joyetech egrip OLED, CL base, CLR base+CLR coil, RBA base+adapter, 2 weeks old €50

Prices include postage and fee's.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭london.irish

I'm curious - how come so much love for the mechs?

Real men use mech's lol :) on a serious note, reliability, performance and looks. A handful of charged sammy 25r's see me through the week, if I drop the mod I am only going to add a bit of character to it, it will still work.

It will not auto-fire in my pocket and most importantly for me, I don't have to worry if I have the correct watt/volts/temp/altitude/atmospheric pressure, I stick a Hobo/Derringer on top of a SMPL, wack in a 25r, a few mills of Nana Custard and I am vaping.

Nothing against the VV/VW devices, I have a constant itch for the Zero and had a real longing for the vaporflask, but I think it's what keeps you off smokes that counts.

Mrs london.irish would have been horrified at the thought of using a mech, but is happily using one (in doors) until her new VV/VW arrives, after the current VV/VW released the smoke and left her stranded.

For me vaping is also a hobby, so hacking and modding mechs keeps me interested, it's also fun to see the look on the faces of non vaper's when I whip it out :)

And there's also the vapocalypse in 2016..... :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭247music

Selling my infinite zero clone. Bought from esi originally. Good condition, Carbon Fibre wrap in sleeve, comes with box and manual and I'll throw in two bottles of juice and some Jap cotton. 55 euro posted in Ireland.**SOLD**

Perfect his and hers starter kit :) got me off the smokes and on to better things. Perfect working order, ready to vape. Used very lightly as I moved on to mechs about a month after buying them.

Kit 1 contains:

2 x Ego Twist 900mah batteries
    Aspire Clearamizer
    Ego-C USB Lead
    USB Wall Adapter
    Black Case

Kit 2 contains:

2 x Ego Twist 900mah batteries
    Aspire Clearamizer
    Ego-C USB Lead
    USB Wall Adapter
    Silver/Grey Case

Will also include 1 30ml bottle of vmist Old Gold (like Benson & Hedges), was opened and about 5ml used.

No attomizers included, but recommend Aspire BVC's :)

Please PM me for a link to the photo's, as I am a new user :(

All serious offers considered.

Thanks for looking.

I have some items that are taking up room in my mixing box, I have moved on to mixing by weight so these don't get used anymore:

50 ml Graduated Cylinder
    25 ml Graduated Cylinder
    10 ml Graduated Cylinder

5.0 ml Syringe
    2.5 ml Syringe
    2.0 ml Syringe
    1.0 ml Syringe

9 x 1.0 ml dropper Pipettes

4 large and 1 small blunt needle points

2 pairs of new large nitrile gloves (Blue)

Flavor Concentrate (All opened):

T-Juice Vamp Vape 10ml
    T-Juice Cherry Choc 8ml
    T-Juice Jacques Le Mon 6ml
    T-Juice Pom Pom 7ml
    T-Juice Afro Dizziac 5ml
    T-Juice Vamp Vape 3ml

These were all purchased from Declan in EzSmoke, great guy to do business with!

All you need is some nic and some PG/VG and you are ready to mix, Declan can help you with these!

These are boxed and ready to post/collect, €15 would cover the items, postage anywhere in Ireland would be €4.50

Thanks for looking :)

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭8mm

I have moved on to mixing by weight

Thinking about this too and should be much more precise for making any amount of liquid. Easier too I'd say.

Have you got a scale that's reliable and consistent? Good with small amounts of flavour?

Get on the mixers tread and let us know how it goes. Cheers :)

Thinking about this too and should be much more precise for making any amount of liquid. Easier too I'd say.

Have you got a scale that's reliable and consistent? Good with small amounts of flavour?

This is the one I use,goes as low as 0.01g which is perfect.http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00EPO9M2Y?colid=2MUTHMYVG2KZM&coliid=IQDOWY7H6HSL&psc=1&ref_=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl

Hi 8mm, definitely easier, and cleaner too, as I am dropping directly from the bottles in to my beaker (glass from coffee pot :)), the only cleaning after is the beaker and my stirring/seeping device (coffee frother from argos :)). Once you get the specific gravity for the VG and PG your on your way, most manufacturers will have this on their site.

The only complex bit is getting the same information from flavor manufacturers, but as most of the base is PG, you get quite close just knowing the SG of the PG.

I use a "smart weigh" pocket scale that is accurate to 100 x 0.01 g, and I calibrate with a 100g calibration weight before each use, the scale has a calibration function. The model I use is SW500, the calibration weight is CW-100g. I got it from Amazon, but I can't post a link here :(, but PM me if you would like the link.

I also use e-juice lab on the android phone and tablet, and this lets you mix in weight as well as %, and I must say it's the best I have used on any platform, as you can store flours data, recipes and even batches, and as a bonus it has a database of the major flavor manufacturers and the SG is included ;)

I have mixed 10 ml and 250 ml side by side and they are spot on.

Only drawback is that the kitchen looks like a scene from breaking bad when I am mixing, and I avoid mixing anything blue in colour as I don't want a visit from the Guards :), also terrifies my wife :D

I have been meaning to join you guy's over in the DIY thread, but work and family means I only have time for a quick monthly mix up, but I do prowl in the DIY section, which sounds really creepy lol, I am definitely going to make an effort :)

Dr Bill wrote: »
    This is the one I use,goes as low as 0.01g which is perfect.

That's the very same one, and a whole lot cheaper now too! bargain at any price TBH, worth getting the calibration weight too.

€5: Mini Vertex RDA (CLONE), massive clouds :), used once, can also be used without massive clouds! I used it with a 0.9 ohm single 28 awg coil, which to be fair was just plain wrong :D, good flavor. This would definitely suit a serious cloud chaser, it has an extra drip tip which must be 20 mm wide!

Can't post pictures, but can send them if you PM me.

Thanks for looking

€10: SvoeMesto Kayfun v3.1 ES Rebuildable Atomizer (CLONE) (4.5mL) (Used 3 times, just cannot get on with it! there is also some clouding on the center pcv tank, but no cracks) comes with the following extras.
    Hybrid Connector for Kayfun v3.1 RDA & Nemesis Mod
    Kayfun Nano Body Kit
    Replacement Chimney Base / Graffix Tube for Kayfun (V for Vandetta)
    Replacement Top Cap for 22mm Kayfun Lite / Kayfun v3.1
    Acrylic Kayfun Bell Cap

This is an excellent clone, really good flavor, a classic.

There is a fair bit of weight in this RTA, post and packaging would be around the €3.50 mark.

PM me for pictures :)

Thanks for looking!

€5: Coil Master Wire Coil Winder, great jig for easy coils, have another one, so this is not getting any use. Black.

Thanks for looking.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭RossD1983

€5: Coil Master Wire Coil Winder, great jig for easy coils, have another one, so this is not getting any use. Black.

Thanks for looking.

Hi - would you accept e10 posted for the vertex and coil master? Ill cover paypal fees.

RossD1983 wrote: »
    Hi - would you accept e10 posted for the vertex and coil master? Ill cover paypal fees.

Hi RossD1983, I would be delighted to accept your offer, please PM me and will can exchange details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

LazyPicti wrote: »
    FOR SALE

SS Innokin itaste SVD 2.0 €30,,comes with a Nitecore UM10 charger and a 3D printed stand from TBS.

Red Joyetech egrip OLED, CL base, CLR base+CLR coil, RBA base+adapter, 2 weeks old €50

Hey, bit cheeky but my OH asked is there any chance you'd hold the 50w istick til he gets paid on thursday? It's not an 'oh maybe I'll buy it' hold, he'll definitely take it if it's possible to hold. :o

Hey, bit cheeky but my OH asked is there any chance you'd hold the 50w istick til he gets paid on thursday? It's not an 'oh maybe I'll buy it' hold, he'll definitely take it if it's possible to hold. :o

No problem at all :) PM me when you want to do the deal, no rush.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭thevaper

FOR SALE

Any chance of 40 for the egrip. Hope i'm not insulting you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

No problem at all :) PM me when you want to do the deal, no rush.

You're a star, thank you :)

thevaper wrote: »
    Any chance of 40 for the egrip. Hope i'm not insulting you

€45 and you got a deal :), the egrip and the extras cost over €90 just 2 weeks ago so half price is the lowest I'm prepared to go at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭thevaper

€45 and you got a deal :), the egrip and the extras cost over €90 just 2 weeks ago so half price is the lowest I'm prepared to go at the moment.

Thanks for reply.
    I'll get back to you asap about the price,its my sister who wants to buy and i'm trying to contact her.

thevaper wrote: »
    Thanks for reply.
    I'll get back to you asap about the price,its my sister who wants to buy and i'm trying to contact her.

No problem whenever your ready.

• Advertisement

It's been a while since I sold anything :D:D so why not

Aspire Triton including RTA kit and 0.4 stock coil. €40.

Valkyrie 18650 Dripping Mod €25.

Ego One Mega Tank(Black) including TI stock coil and CLR rebuildable €15.

Smok Magnet Bolt (Mech Mod) €10.

Tried posting photos but can't for some reason.

Prices include postage etc.

Advertisement