Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭247music

Ionised wrote:
    Round it down to 50 posted and I'll get the money to you today.

Ionised wrote:
    Be nice to have a white one to go with my black.

Cheers but I think I'll just hold on to it altogether.. :) Thanks though..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

247music wrote:
    Cheers but I think I'll just hold on to it altogether.. Thanks though..

No worries. Let me know if you change your mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭247music

Ionised wrote:
    No worries. Let me know if you change your mind.

Will do!

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

mrplop wrote: »
    Price drop ZEN ZNA clone with a genuine DNA 40 chip installed with Ego Mega tank, 18500 tube and two purple Efest 18500 - the DNA chip itself cost €55 so not a bad deal for a genuine Evolv mod.

€50 including post.
    o5vukk.jpg

Down to €49 lol

• Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭SuperGrover

I'm going to b selling my Cloupor mini shortly if anyone is interested...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

I'm going to b selling my Cloupor mini shortly if anyone is interested...

How much?

How much?

I haven't actually thought about that, Fred.

I bought it about 2 months ago for 55 + 9 for the battery.

40 the lot?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

LazyPicti wrote: »
    No problem at all :) PM me when you want to do the deal, no rush.

Received this morning, well packaged, in great nick and with a bottle of Manabush. the boyfriend is delighted and said to say thank you very much! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭LazyPicti

ah that's good, glad he got it and is happy with it.

Enjoy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

€10: SvoeMesto Kayfun v3.1 ES Rebuildable Atomizer (CLONE) (4.5mL) (Used 3 times, just cannot get on with it! there is also some clouding on the center pcv tank, but no cracks) comes with the following extras.
    Hybrid Connector for Kayfun v3.1 RDA & Nemesis Mod
    Kayfun Nano Body Kit
    Replacement Chimney Base / Graffix Tube for Kayfun (V for Vandetta)
    Replacement Top Cap for 22mm Kayfun Lite / Kayfun v3.1
    Acrylic Kayfun Bell Cap

This is an excellent clone, really good flavor, a classic.

There is a fair bit of weight in this RTA, post and packaging would be around the €3.50 mark.

PM me for pictures :)

Thanks for looking!

im still interested ????

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

I haven't actually thought about that, Fred.

I bought it about 2 months ago for 55 + 9 for the battery.

40 the lot?

I'd be interested. Thing is though, gearbest are flogging them for under $30 now.

I'd be interested. Thing is though, gearbest are flogging them for under $30 now.

Ah ok. Only bought mine lately over the counter here.

I could go 35 I guess.

Or I could hang on to it as a spare. I prefer the cylinder shape so I think I'll get one of those. I only use this at lowest setting so don't really need variable power etc. Bit of a spur of the moment purchase, fancy display got me.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭bernardamaac.

Any body have some decent thank clones they want to get rid of ? Need some to test some juices.

Anybody want to trade some juices? I have a lot of 12-18mg juices that are a bit too strong so if anyone wants to swap them for there own 8mg juices im game. A lot of them have originally been opened but a lot remain unused.

1 x 120 Ml / 12 mg big bermuda bubble.

2 x 10 ml / 12 mg Double dip from Republic of vape.

2 x 10 ml / 12 mg Cola Bottles from Republic of vape.

1 x 10 ml / 12 mg Spearmint from Republic of vape.

2 x 10 ml / 12 mg Ribenah from Republic of vape.

1 x 5 ml / 12 mg gobstoppers from Republic of vape.

1 x 10 ml / 0 mg Mango Tree from Republic of vape.

1 x 10 ml / 18 mg Mountain Gold.

1 x 10 ml / 12 mg Hs Storm.

1 x 10 ml / 11 mg Cotton Candy.

2 x 10 ml / 18 mg Coffee-caramel mix.

1 x 10 ml / 11 mg t-blend.

Red Astaire looks like it's going to be my regular vape so if you don't like it we could trade. Or if someone has some Cereal milk, Castle Long or something along them lines I'd love to try them.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭basamin

i have a 100ml bottle of diy juice to give to away.
    Its a strawberry , watermelon , grape and lime flavour juice. Its 6mg 60/40vg/pg ( i had a few flavour concentrates lying around and just threw them altogether).

Its a bit too heavy on the watermelon taste for me so rather then throwing it down the plughole myself , ill let another fellow vaper decide the outcome :D

Maybe we could pass it down the line instead of wasting it :D:D:D

I'm too addicted to Dr Bills milk clone to vape anything else now :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭trixiebust

basamin wrote: »
    i have a 100ml bottle of diy juice to give to away.
    Its a strawberry , watermelon , grape and lime flavour juice. Its 6mg 60/40vg/pg ( i had a few flavour concentrates lying around and just threw them altogether).

Its a bit too heavy on the watermelon taste for me so rather then throwing it down the plughole myself , ill let another fellow vaper decide the outcome :D

Maybe we could pass it down the line instead of wasting it :D:D:D

I'm too addicted to Dr Bills milk clone to vape anything else now :o

I'll take it off you!! I've ran out of the berry crunch concentrate for the milk. I'd happily give this a go while I'm waiting on my concentrate order. ( Dam you AnPost, and your strike ).

No problem trixiebust ,it yours. PM me your details and ill post it to you or if you like i can meet you somewhere in dublin .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭trixiebust

basamin wrote: »
    No problem trixiebust ,it yours. PM me your details and ill post it to you or if you like i can meet you somewhere in dublin .

PM sent. If you PM me your PayPal details, I'll cover post.

I have a 30ml bottle of strawberry / kiwi diy mix if you ( or anybody else ) wants it. Thought the strawberry would be a fresh type, but its developed into more of a candy type.

Edit: It's 6mg, 60vg 40pg

Ahh dont worry about postage ,sure its only a couple of euro and i resused an esmokeireland jiffy bag :D

Its on the way !!! Dont know when you'll get it, but its on the way :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

Any body have some decent thank clones they want to get rid of ? Need some to test some juices.

Think I have a couple of foggers still if you want to swap for something

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

emmisaro wrote: »
    Has anyone bought from London Irish before? I've payed for goods I haven't yet received and I can't get in touch with him.and now with the postal strike I don't know where I stand

According to his profile, he was last online five days ago. Have you tried contacting him before this?

The postal strike only affects goods sent out from Thursday night through til now. If it was sent before Thursday night, you should have received it. When did you pay?

If you paid more than a week or ten days ago, and paid by PayPal, initiate a dispute for non-receipt of goods.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Dr Bill

emmisaro wrote: »
    Has anyone bought from London Irish before? I've payed for goods I haven't yet received and I can't get in touch with him.and now with the postal strike I don't know where I stand

I got a few things off him and was an absolute gent to deal with,no problems whatsoever,send him an email using the one you got off him for his paypal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

JH_raheny wrote: »

what foggers have you got for sale ?

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭RossD1983

Same, picked up a some stuff in the last two weeks - (London Irish) great seller to deal with.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭emmisaro

According to his profile, he was last online five days ago. Have you tried contacting him before this?

The postal strike only affects goods sent out from Thursday night through til now. If it was sent before Thursday night, you should have received it. When did you pay?

If you paid more than a week or ten days ago, and paid by PayPal, initiate a dispute for non-receipt of goods.

Thanks I've been in contact and it is being resolved :)

JH_raheny wrote: »

What are foggers? I have some juice there that's not really for me if you like any of them. I still have your package here so I could throw it in as well. Haven't had time with Work so I was waiting until monday then I found out about this strike.

E: I'm guessing atomisers?

What are foggers? I have some juice there that's not really for me if you like any of them. I still have your package here so I could throw it in as well. Haven't had time with Work so I was waiting until monday then I found out about this strike.

E: I'm guessing atomisers?

Yeah foggers are RBAs, they are a bit of a pain to build on but you get them right they give amazing good vape but if you don't they can leak like fcuk

Sure why not, Just give me a list of stuff you want to trade for them. I have the list of Juice up here and I have an un-opened genitank giant and an unopened Genitank mini clone that needs an ego adapter if any of that interests yeah. The 30ml juice should be with ya tommorow or the day after I'd suspect with the post strike ending today.. I was going to ask if you've anything like Breakfast at Teleos "The Milk" that you make yourself that you'd be willing to let go of? I wanted to try something like it because people have been raving about it.

Wouldn't mind giving the Genitank Giant a try, I'll dig out the 2 foggers later, as I remember it is a version 4.0 and a 4.1
    Few bits of spares with them and have some kanthal as well.
    Only liquid I have at the moment is a custard/cookie mix but I'll throw a bottle in with the foggers for you to try.
    Sure why not, Just give me a list of stuff you want to trade for them. I have the list of Juice up here and I have an un-opened genitank giant and an unopened Genitank mini clone that needs an ego adapter if any of that interests yeah. The 30ml juice should be with ya tommorow or the day after I'd suspect with the post strike ending today.. I was going to ask if you've anything like Breakfast at Teleos "The Milk" that you make yourself that you'd be willing to let go of? I wanted to try something like it because people have been raving about it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Dr Bill

Hey folks,someone might be interested in this,

Zero Mod Black 60watt non tc clone,perfect,boxed. €55. Posted.
    SOLD
    Aspire Triton including RTA kit and 3x0.4 stock coils.Boxed and perfect. €35. Posted.SOLD

Advertisement