Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Dr Bill wrote: »
    Hey folks,someone might be interested in this,

Zero Mod Black 60watt non tc clone,perfect,boxed. €55. Posted.

Aspire Triton including RTA kit and 3x0.4 stock coils.Boxed and perfect. €35. Posted.

Hi Doc,I'll take the triton if it's still available

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Dr Bill

Hi Doc,I'll take the triton if it's still available

Still here yds,pm gone.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭247music

Dr Bill wrote:
    Zero Mod Black 60watt non tc clone,perfect,boxed. €55. Posted.

Ah jaysus... 😊

247music wrote: »
    Ah jaysus... 😊

:confused::confused:

Dr Bill wrote:

Just realised its a 60w one.. Thought you were selling on the zero I sold you already.. My bad :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭bernardamaac.

JH_raheny wrote: »
    Wouldn't mind giving the Genitank Giant a try, I'll dig out the 2 foggers later, as I remember it is a version 4.0 and a 4.1
    Few bits of spares with them and have some kanthal as well.
    Only liquid I have at the moment is a custard/cookie mix but I'll throw a bottle in with the foggers for you to try.

Sweet! Cheers man.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

Sweet! Cheers man.

I'll get them wrapped up and posted Saturday, working until 5 this week so can't make the post office before then

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

Posted here a few times to no avail, but if anyone's got an eBaron ProDripper or Killer 705 atty lying around gathering dust, I'd gladly take it off your hands for a reasonable price :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

UsedToWait wrote: »
    Posted here a few times to no avail, but if anyone's got an eBaron ProDripper or Killer 705 atty lying around gathering dust, I'd gladly take it off your hands for a reasonable price :)

I saw your post before & searched the house for the items you wanted,I searched again & no luck,it has been awhile since I saw them,must be 2 or 3 years ago.
    I would say that there isn't many of us here that know these items.Did you email Esmokeireland about them,they used to sell them or maybe they still do.

I just checked esmoke & they only have a tank for a killer http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/dbase.htm still worth emailing them,they might have it on an old shelf in the back room....Good Luck.
    Bargain Vapour had them as well I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭wingnut32

UsedToWait wrote: »

I have one or two these lying around. Give me a shout through PM.

• Advertisement

I saw your post before & searched the house for the items you wanted,I searched again & no luck,it has been awhile since I saw them,must be 2 or 3 years ago.
    I would say that there isn't many of us here that know these items.Did you email Esmokeireland about them,they used to sell them or maybe they still do.

Cheers for that, yeah I'm old school - found the atty and mod I like (original Provari mini (still going strong nearly 3 years on) and the Killer atty), and never felt the need to modernise / sub-ohm etc.. guess I have the opposite of shinyitis :)

House of mods in the UK seems to have shut down - last time I looked they had a sale on the ProDripper & I hesitated making the purchase because of the poor sterling exchange.. guess I could ask ESI if they know what the story is..

Thanks for looking anyway :)

wingnut32 wrote: »
    I have one or two these lying around. Give me a shout through PM.

Ah! I'll send a PM your way now - thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭bernardamaac.

JH_raheny wrote: »
    I'll get them wrapped up and posted Saturday, working until 5 this week so can't make the post office before then

That's fine man.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Pubben

Hey folks I'm having a clear out. I'm getting rid of stuff that's doing nothing and hasn't been used in a while. Can provide pictures. All items PayPal f&f.

1. Triton tank with rba, 1.8 coil and 0.2 herakles coil - €30 posted.
    2. iStick 50w with charge cable and silicone cover. Some slight scratching on the top - €30 posted.
    *SOLD* 3. Lemo 2 - €20 posted.
    *SOLD* 4. Cthulhu v1 clone. I own an original and can tell no difference between them. €15 posted.

Any questions just ask.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 692 ✭✭✭glicster

Hi mate ill take the lemo2.ill pm in a bit

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

mrplop wrote: »
    I'm selling my Zen ZNA clone with a genuine Evolv DNA40 temp control chipset installed.
    It's been used a bit and is a pretty decent mod - the adjustable screw 510 lends itself very well to stable temperature control. It's also a "gold" version of the chipset so it has Celsius as an option.

I'll include the clone board that I removed, a mega tank and a wee bit of nickel, this would be an ideal device for anyone looking to check out temp control or great as a backup.

Condition isn't flawless but it's pretty good.

2w1urmq.jpg
    rsssqh.jpg
    29411xz.jpg

Last price drop - €40

Looking to trade my Squape R clone for some breed of single coil RTA. The tank comes with 3 decks and is in perfect nick. The only issue is there is marks on the side of the W deck. It still works fine with no shorts. The s and c deck are unmarked. What ya got?

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Lippok

Hi Guys,

I have an IVOGO Cherry Bomber white in colour for sale. Never used a lot, comes in nice conditions,

I will take only 20 Eur for it, not sue if I can find the box but i ll give it a try.

Have a nice w end.

Albert

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

They are only 20.99 usd brand new so 20 would have to include postage at least.
    Will you throw up a pic of it
    Lippok wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

I have an IVOGO Cherry Bomber white in colour for sale. Never used a lot, comes in nice conditions,

I will take only 20 Eur for it, not sue if I can find the box but i ll give it a try.

Have a nice w end.

Albert

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Lippok

Hi JH,

They re $20.99 right but it would have to wait at least 3 weeks. BTW I d accept 20 shipped. I also found the box.
    Cannot upload any pic here since forum says I m too new for that. Please pm me your email and I ll send you some pics.

Thanks,

Albert

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 102 ✭✭sangsung

Eleaf iStick TC40w for sale.

A bit scratched up - see pics.

http://imgur.com/a/MJ4D0

The black screen part looks like it is coming apart - that's just the protective film. I never peeled it off, but you can and it will look new & shiny.

Also, the LCD looks odd. That's just due to the refresh rate & my camera not liking eachother. Looks normal in real life.

Comes with box, manual & ego adapter. No USB cable.

€25 collected in Cork. Can post for extra.

2 Youde Goblin Mini's,perfect condition, boxed with extras. €20 each posted.
    SOLD

1 Youde Zephyrus,perfect condition, boxed with extras. €20 posted.SOLD

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭trixiebust

basamin wrote: »
    i have a 100ml bottle of diy juice to give to away.
    Its a strawberry , watermelon , grape and lime flavour juice. Its 6mg 60/40vg/pg ( i had a few flavour concentrates lying around and just threw them altogether).

Its a bit too heavy on the watermelon taste for me so rather then throwing it down the plughole myself , ill let another fellow vaper decide the outcome :D

Maybe we could pass it down the line instead of wasting it :D:D:D

I'm too addicted to Dr Bills milk clone to vape anything else now :o

Thanks basamin. Got the juice today, and thanks very much for including the extra bottle too!!
    Haven't tried the fruit mix yet, but loving the meringue pie.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭basamin

trixiebust wrote: »
    Thanks basamin. Got the juice today, and thanks very much for including the extra bottle too!!
    Haven't tried the fruit mix yet, but loving the meringue pie.

Cheers Trixiebust , glad you finally got it . I posted it last saturday !!!!I've tweaked the meringue recipe since then by adding a little
    bit more lemon. I'll put the recipe up on the DIY thread later.:)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,163 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Dunno if these are any use to anyone, but I have three new sealed Kangertech BCC Coil Heads rated 1.8 Ohms.

365339.jpg

Well, when I say three are sealed… Three were until I fecked up with the scissors earlier. :o:o If anyone wants these they're welcome to them. PM me your address and I can send them off to you in the post.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 706 ✭✭✭Drachnien

I'll take the ZNA clone if it's still available.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 630 ✭✭✭bagels

Wibbs wrote: »
    Dunno if these are any use to anyone, but I have three new sealed Kangertech BCC Coil Heads rated 1.8 Ohms......
    If anyone wants these they're welcome to them. PM me your address and I can send them off to you in the post.

Thanks Wibbs, you're a star.

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭nkav86

Discount on this weekend republic of vape 20% code is 'surewhynot?'

Edited due to dozyness!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

nkav86 wrote: »
    Discount on this weekend republic of vape 10% code is 'surewhynot?'

Its 20% :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭nkav86

Its 20%

Sorry, you're right, long ass day getting stupid