Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Plascebo

nkav86 wrote: »
    Discount on this weekend republic of vape 20% code is 'surewhynot?'

Edited due to dozyness!

Is there any way of telling if there kanger sub tank mini is the latest version?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

Plascebo wrote: »
    Is there any way of telling if there kanger sub tank mini is the latest version?

if the RBA section have holes either side of it, it is the version 2

JH_raheny wrote: »
    if the RBA section have holes either side of it, it is the version 2

Unfortunately the picture of the tank on the their website does not show the sides of the RBA section.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

Plascebo wrote:
    Unfortunately the picture of the tank on the their website does not show the sides of the RBA section.

Give them a quick email/call and ask

• Registered Users Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭moonboy52

The mini I received yesterday has the two holes on the RBA and the vertical OCC coils

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭thehomeofDob

Nautilus Mini - 1 week old. Bought in Republic of Vape. 1 BVC in the tank that's done about 4ml of juice plus 4 sealed genuine coils (also bought in RoV). All boxed. €20 + postage.

[Edit] Collection around Greystones/Bray or Leixlip

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Pubben

Hi, I've almost finished my clear out. Just one item left :D

Tugboat Mod by Flawless (Authentic).
    Specs: -Width-22 mm, -Height 88.5 mm, -6061 T6 Aluminum, -Hybrid Connection, -Copper Contact, -Delrin Insulators, -Flush Magnetic Button, -Battery Ventilation. €40 posted.

moonboy52 wrote: »
    The mini I received yesterday has the two holes on the RBA and the vertical OCC coils

So version 2?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭trixiebust

So version 2?

Yeah, V2 has the two airholes on the side.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

OK a stupid question :o but where do you enter the discount code on ROV?

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭trixiebust

After you have something added to your basket, click view basket.
    There's a box for a coupon code there.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Thanks TB. :)

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

Items will be shown with a collection price and a shipped price with fees all included.

I can take photos if interest is shown.

Cheers folks

Edit: Just putting everything through the Sonic Cleaner now so they should be for the most part smell free

1 x Aspire Nautilus Mini - €10 collected / €14 shipped

EDIT: I will do a bundle deal for the two mini's and 6 coils - €35

1 x Aspire Nautilus (the big one) - €10 collected / €14 shipped - Sold to Bernard

1 x Aspire Nautilus Big - Top bell part (no base) - €6 collected / €7.50 shipped - (i have a base for it but the ring does not lock into place on each hole - it works but i will include it as it may be of use :P )

11 x Nautilus BVC Coils - €16 collected / €18 shipped (i will really only sell these coils if i sell the tanks as no point having the tanks and no coils for them :P) - 5 sold to Bernard - 6 remaining

MVP2 - €10 collected / €14 shipped (i have the box etc) - Provisionally sold to Penny

iStick 20w - €12 collected / €16 shipped - Sold

tozNFCO.jpg?1

U6ILuhb.jpg?2

8eevvm0.jpg?1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Items will be shown with a collection price and a shipped price with fees all included.

Cheers folks

1 x Aspire Nautilus (the big one) - €10 collected / €14 shipped

1 x Aspire Nautilus Big - Top bell part (no base) - €6 collected / €9 shipped

11 x Nautilus BVC Coils - €16 collected / €18 shipped (i will really only sell these coils if i sell the tanks as no point having the tanks and no coils for them :P)

MVP2 - €10 collected / €14 shipped (i have the box etc)

iStick 20w - €12 collected / €16 shipped

Where are you based?

Where are you based?

Waterford City Penny

Waterford City Penny

Grand thanks. Getting in touch with a mate, will get back to you if he wants something :D

Would it be possible to hold the MVP til Tuesday? Can't get to the bank to lodge money til then :o would be looking for it posted if that'd be okay?

Would it be possible to hold the MVP til Tuesday? Can't get to the bank to lodge money til then :o would be looking for it posted if that'd be okay?

No problem at all Penny. No rush :)

I'll temporarily hold it for you until then

You're a star :) I'll drop you a pm on Tuesday for your PayPal details :)

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭dawidnowak2005

Hi guys, have istick 100w used 3 times with box and everything, without batteries. I would like to swap for istick tc60w, only reason why I'm looking for swap is size of istick 100w, it's to big for me. Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭bernardamaac.

Cheers folks

Edit: Just putting everything through the Sonic Cleaner now so they should be for the most part smell free

1 x Aspire Nautilus (the big one) - €10 collected / €14 shipped

1 x Aspire Nautilus Big - Top bell part (no base) - €6 collected / €9 shipped

11 x Nautilus BVC Coils - €16 collected / €18 shipped (i will really only sell these coils if i sell the tanks as no point having the tanks and no coils for them :P)

MVP2 - €10 collected / €14 shipped (i have the box etc) - Provisionally sold to Penny

iStick 20w - €12 collected / €16 shipped

Would you take 20 quid for the Aspire Nautilus (the big one) and 5 coils posted?

Would you take 20 quid for the Aspire Nautilus (the big one) and 5 coils posted?

PM sent Bernard

Sold to a local guy from the Irish Vaping Facebook group

Just another clearout of old tank and coils

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭emmisaro

Sold to a local guy from the Irish Vaping Facebook group

Just another clearout of old tank and coils

I'm in Waterford too. Do you have any mini nautilus left please

emmisaro wrote: »
    I'm in Waterford too. Do you have any mini nautilus left please

Hey emmisaro. I have two left + 6 coils

Can do a deal if you want them all or one will be fine too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭scamalert

anyone know place to get Joyetech eVic-VT for best price ?missed on republic vape discount/or someone selling.thx

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭emmisaro

Hey emmisaro. I have two left + 6 coils

Can do a deal if you want them all or one will be fine too :)

Hi all I need is one thanks :) I'll pm you know :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Dr Bill

Another clearout :rolleyes::rolleyes:

1 Subtank Mini,White,V2 RBA and extras. 1slight scuff mark on paint. €20 posted.SOLD

1 Subtank Mini,Black,V2 RBA,Boxed with extras. Perfect condition. €20 posted.
    SOLD

1 Subtank Plus (7ml),V2 RBA,Boxed with extras. Perfect condition. €25 posted.SOLD

1 Kanger Kbox,includes Efest 18650,Boxed and perfect condition. €25 posted.

2 Bell Caps,coloured seal set for Subtank Mini. €7 posted.
    SOLD

IPV Mini 2 70W,Silver,few scuff marks. Mod works perfect. One issue,Battery cap is loose fitting and needs to be secured in place with tape. I think it may have been a replacement cap but from the 30W version. If anyone wants this it's €20 posted.SOLD

No problem at all Penny. No rush :)

I'll temporarily hold it for you until then

Received today, thank you! My mate will be delighted with it :) took about half an hour to unpackage, good work :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

I'll grab the Subtank Mini,Black

Advertisement