Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Dr Bill

Pm gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

Dr Bill wrote: »
    1 Subtank Mini,White,V2 RBA and extras. 1slight scuff mark on paint. €20 posted.

2 Bell Caps,coloured seal set for Subtank Mini. €7 posted.
    I'll grab these then Bill!

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

IPV Mini 2 70W,Silver,few scuff marks. Mod works perfect. One issue,Battery cap is loose fitting and needs to be secured in place with tape. I think it may have been a replacement cap but from the 30W version. If anyone wants this it's €20 posted

I'll take this if it's still available Dr Bill, I know someone looking for a cheap beater mod.

PM sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭moonboy52

Received today, thank you! My mate will be delighted with it :) took about half an hour to unpackage, good work :p

I got a bit carried away with the brown tape alright Penny :P

Glad it arrived safely though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

E fest 18350 800mah flat top

2 x e fest 18350 900mah nipple top

Aspire nautilus (big one) no coil included. Have the original box with spare glass etc

Ego style pure mist battery

Swap for any kind of juice or whatever

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭MHP

Another clearout :rolleyes::rolleyes:

1 Subtank Plus (7ml),V2 RBA,Boxed with extras. Perfect condition. €25 posted.

Yes please.

MHP wrote: »
    Yes please.

PM gone to you;)

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭thevaper

Hi Bill
    Did you sell the Valkyrie?

thevaper wrote: »
    Hi Bill
    Did you sell the Valkyrie?

Still have it:)

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭thevaper

Still have it:)

I'm interested if the price is right. I gave mine to a mate to try and he loves it so much he wants to buy it.

• Advertisement

thevaper wrote: »
    I'm interested if the price is right. I gave mine to a mate to try and he loves it so much he wants to buy it.

PM gone to you. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭trixiebust

Orchid V6 RTA. Only used this once, but not into dual coil setups.

Swap for any other RTA'S

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭LazyPicti

trixiebust wrote: »
    Orchid V6 RTA. Only used this once, but not into dual coil setups.

Swap for any other RTA'S

I have a Aspire triton and a mini buddha rta if you interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭trixiebust

LazyPicti wrote: »
    I have a Aspire triton and a mini buddha rta if you interested.

Yeah I'd swap for the triton. Will send a PM later with address.

Guys
    2 mech mods for sale,

Stingray X with extras includes 18650 battery. €20 posted.SOLD

Nemesis SS,slight dent on locking ring but operates perfectly,includes 18650 battery. €20 posted.

Also Kanger Kbox,perfect including 18650 battery. €20 posted.

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

IPV Mini arrived this morning Dr Bill, cheers.

I bought it to give to my son but may hold on to it for a while,it's very pocket friendly compared to the Zero or Vaporflask.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭moonboy52

Everything sold apart from the two nautilus minis and 6 coils (1 coil is loose but unused)

€30 collected or €35 shipped

tozNFCO.jpg?1

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭MHP

Subtank Plus arrived this morning. Looks good on my Kbox.
    Thanks to Dr Bill.

MHP wrote: »
    Subtank Plus arrived this morning. Looks good on my Kbox.
    Thanks to Dr Bill.

Yep think it was made for the Kbox,glad it arrived safe.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭bernardamaac.

Yep think it was made for the Kbox,glad it arrived safe.:)

You must go threw some amount of stuff bill! :P

• Advertisement

You must go threw some amount of stuff bill! :P

I try a lot of stuff and instead of hanging onto it and not using it I let it off to someone that hopefully gets more use out of it than me. There are a couple of items that I wont part with though.:D:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

gearbest doing the ijust2 again for 20 quid

http://www.gearbest.com/ijust2-_gear/

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭247music

JH_raheny wrote:

Not a bad looking setup.. Wonder can an rba be got for that tank?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

247music wrote: »
    Not a bad looking setup.. Wonder can an rba be got for that tank?

You wouldn't be bothered with an rba to be honest, get 5-10 coils and you'll have a years supply for a tenner or so.
    I use these as a thing on the side when vapour tounge hits and they are perfect, any vapor should have at least 1 of these

JH_raheny wrote: »

http://www.gearbest.com/ijust2-_gear/
    Reliable site is it?
    I hope so, I just ordered a fkload of gear!

Ya I've bought stuff off gearbest before, have a bellus on the way from there now.. No issues with the last few purchases anyway.. But then it is China so anything is possible.

JH_raheny wrote:
    You wouldn't be bothered with an rba to be honest, get 5-10 coils and you'll have a years supply for a tenner or so. I use these as a thing on the side when vapour tounge hits and they are perfect, any vapor should have at least 1 of these

I would, I have yet to find a premade coil that I like.. I gave up on them when the aspire bvc coils came out.

247music wrote:
    Ya I've bought stuff of geatbest before, have a bellus on the way from there now.. No issues with the last few purchases anyway.. But then it is China so anything is possible.

Didihno wrote:
    Reliable site is it? I hope so, I just ordered a fkload of gear!

By the way how much did you spend? Not being nosey but if your buying at lot of gear you should try split up the orders so the value doesn't get flagged by customs..

247music wrote: »
    By the way how much did you spend? Not being nosey but if your buying at lot of gear you should try split up the orders so the value doesn't get flagged by customs..
    Oh yeah, I split them up good. 4 orders!
    If customs want to fk me over on a €35 (that was the most I think) order then let them at it.
    I'm most curious about the LG HG4 batteries I just ordered. Hope they are actually real. Got tired of waiting for Irish vendors to stock em, an typically just after I pull the trigger I see ESI has them now. FFS.
    Also ordered a 100w iStick and a black goblin mini (got one today in Dublin and its an awesome little tank), and a VT mini. Stupid prices.
    I spend plenty of coin in our own stores (I spread around the love too) but they just cannot compete with this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭RIchieNouveau

Didihno wrote: »
    Reliable site is it?
    I hope so, I just ordered a fkload of gear!

Yeah Gearbest is grand. Same kind of deal as fasttech with Authentic being what it says and any clones labelled, they seem to have much fewer clones available than FT. They also have a European warehouse that some items can ship from, sometimes for a couple of dollars more sometimes less. I had an Evic Mini with ego one tank delivered in 4 days for 47 dollars or so a couple of weeks ago. One thing they're bastards for is not labelling things as out of stock so if you're in a hurry for anything than take "ships after [insert date]" as an out of stock. I ordered 4 Samsung 25r's for 15 dollars that "shipped after October 6th." I ordered on October 5th and they didn't ship until the 19th. Well, I suppose the 19th is after the 5th.

Advertisement