Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Dr Bill

rottie 11 wrote: »
    That's great. Im still waiting for my order from china since 3 weeks ago

I had an order despatched on Sept 1,still waiting :mad::mad: Thats the one thing that pi..es me off about Gearbest,greatprices but delivery is a real pain in the butt. Going to send a query in the morning as to where the bloody thing is. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

moleyv wrote: »
    Yes. It is a white or black kanger subtank mini v2 on a 50w mod.

Ah crap really liked the look of the white one :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭trixiebust

Dr Bill wrote: »
    I had an order despatched on Sept 1,still waiting :mad::mad: Thats the one thing that pi..es me off about Gearbest,greatprices but delivery is a real pain in the butt. Going to send a query in the morning as to where the bloody thing is. :eek:

Jeebus!! I thought I was bad. Ordered stuff on Oct 2nd, and its still processing, not even shipped yet. Service is shocking from them though. I usually get a response, in very very broken English from someone called "Dave!!".

If I'm ordering from my Chinese friends, I'll always go with FT from now on.

Couple of € more expensive, but always get my stuff within 3 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

If people waiting on orders ordered the 60w TC istick, it wasn't due to be released until the 31 OCT. It said that on the page.

trixiebust wrote: »
    Jeebus!! I thought I was bad. Ordered stuff on Oct 2nd, and its still processing, not even shipped yet. Service is shocking from them though. I usually get a response, in very very broken English from someone called "Dave!!".

If I'm ordering from my Chinese friends, I'll always go with FT from now on.

Couple of € more expensive, but always get my stuff within 3 weeks.

Have had attempted correspondence with 'Dave' before with little joy,Fastech seemed to have upped their game with deliveries to this side of the pond recently so your right might stick with them for a while till Gearbest sort themselves.

• Advertisement

If people waiting on orders ordered the 60w TC istick, it wasn't due to be released until the 31 OCT. It said that on the page.

That was part of my order, and I knew it wouldn't ship until October 31st.

But the point I was trying to get across to " Dave " was that no other bit of my order has even shipped yet even though I ordered it three weeks ago. And its still processing, even though my PayPal payment processed within a few hours. While everything else I ordered was " in stock ".

Still stuck in the ether somewhere!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

trixiebust wrote:
    Still stuck in the ether somewhere!!

Did you order it all in the same transaction? If yes they probably will send it all together. I'd say trying to get them to split it up would be a nightmare. I dread the day I have to get in contact with them. I guess that is the trade off with the low prices.

When I ordered my 60w I basically said to myself to expect it in December. I wish their EU warehouse held more variety.

Did you order it all in the same transaction? If yes they probably will send it all together. I'd say trying to get them to split it up would be a nightmare. I dread the day I have to get in contact with them. I guess that is the trade off with the low prices.

When I ordered my 60w I basically said to myself to expect it in December. I wish their EU warehouse held more variety.

Yeah, ordered it in the same transaction. But when I asked them why has the rest of the order not shipped, they told me it had. And then gave me a non existing tracking number.

It was my first, and last time ordering from them. As I said, I've ordered from F.T. about eight times so far, and haven't had a single hiccup. And that was even taking into consideration the normal post delays from China.

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

Gearbest is a dirty word on some of the other fora on Boards.
    I've had mixed fortunes with them myself but will definitely try the EU Warehouse before I give up on them completely.
    Now I just have to decide what I want :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭8mm

Just got my latest package from Fasttech - 2 weeks it took, I'm seriously impressed!

Shipped via rocket. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭247music

8mm wrote:
    Just got my latest package from Fasttech - 2 weeks it took, I'm seriously impressed!

What shipping option did you use for this light speed delivery?

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭8mm

247music wrote: »
    What shipping option did you use for this light speed delivery?

Free shipping with Sweden Post

16/10/15 05:00 Item pre-advice received
    16/10/15 15:51 Item received for processing
    20/10/15 13:00 Order departed on flight from origin
    23/10/15 10:01 Order departed from sorting hub
    28/10/15 11:13 Order received into final destination country
    28/10/15 11:13 Order customs cleared and lodged with local delivery agent
    29/10/15 12:05 Order delivered

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭247music

8mm wrote:
    Free shipping with Sweden Post

That's record time for Ft.. Haven't bought anything from them for some time.. Must have a gander and see what they have..

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Arek

I order via singapure post registered
    Ordered October 30, 2015 10:01:31 AM
    Despatched to overseas (Country code: IE) 04-08-2015
    DELIVERED LIMERICK CO LIMERICK 11-Aug-15

I recive registered post with in 2 weeks. Once I ordered non regostered post and I had to wait 6 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Arek

For Sale Used items
    Items will be shown with a collection price and a shipped price with fees all included.
    Limerick

iStick 20w - €20 collected / €25 shipped (Registerd Post)
    Universal AC adapter:Output: DC5V 500mA

iStick 30w - €25 collected / €30 shipped (Registered Post)
    Universal AC adapter:Output: DC5V 500mA

iStick 20W
    1VjrN38l.jpg
    rEH6is8l.jpg
    MQOWDdfl.jpg

iStick 30W
    iluXkanl.jpg
    Gh6OpY6l.jpg
    GOPTYQhl.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭accaguest

Evic VTC Mini
    Black Evic mini. Never been used, had stopped vaping when it arrived.
    25e paypal f&f posted

Kanger Subtank Mini
    V1 with 1 airslot but has the upgraded rba as well as original. 3 genuine temp coils, some fasttech .5 and 1ohm rba coils and spare orings etc. No spare pyrex, that went in the first week.
    13.50 paypal f&f posted

Both Sold

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭RossD1983

Hi, I will take the Evic Mini and subtank mini please, accaguest.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Serious bargain there.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 489 ✭✭AngryDiMaria

@accaguest I'll take the lot if the original buyer pulls out

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

Do ye actually wait until I'm offline for a couple of hours to put up stuff for sale , specifically items I'm in the market for . Or is my wife on here notifying ye of when I am offline ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭bINNIe23

accaguest wrote: »
    Evic VTC Mini
    25e paypal f&f posted

Kanger Subtank Mini
    V1 with 1 airslot but has the upgraded rba as well as original. 3 genuine temp coils, some fasttech .5 and 1ohm rba coils and spare orings etc. No spare pyrex, that went in the first week.
    13.50 paypal f&f posted

>>>>

next in line for EVIC Mini if deal falls thru....
    Please lemme know?

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

Cr@p.
    I had just gone to bed too!

Anyone interested in a black ZNA 50 clone.
    Has had use in 18650 mode mostly, so pocket scuffs and paint chips, not bad but there.
    Can't remember the manufacturer but it was the good one (wotofo?), got it from the UK and cost as much as a VTC (FFS!).
    Has 18650 and 18500 tubes, one 18500 battery bought two weeks ago, charged twice (I kid you not).
    Battery life on the 18500 is annoyingly short. You'd want two batterys on you at all times. Battery life on the 18650 is of course better, but that means the longer tube when the short one looks fking cool!
    Looking for €45 posted, pick up in Dublin City for €40. I'll throw in 2 18650 red AW IMR button tops, and one red AW IMR button top 18490.

accaguest wrote:
    Evic VTC Mini Black Evic mini. Never been used, had stopped vaping when it arrived. 25e paypal f&f posted

Great deal and well done on quitting vaping.

accaguest wrote: »
    Evic VTC Mini
    25e paypal f&f posted

Kanger Subtank Mini
    13.50 paypal f&f posted

Both Sold

Bargain of the year. Slightly jealous if I'm honest!

Might as well keep the bargains going :D
    May be of interest to some of you,all in perfect condition,any irregularities are mentioned in description.
    All prices are Paypal F&F and include postage.

Evic VT,mod only,black/red,boxed with extras. €30.
    SOLD.

Kanger Subox,mod only,black,with 18650 battery,boxed. €25.

Kanger Kbox,silver with 18650 battery. €15.

Nemesis,stainless steel mech mod,slight dent on locking ring,working perfect,with 18650 battery. €12.

Kato mech box mod,slight dent on top ring otherwise perfect,includes case and 18650 battery.€15.

Smok magnet bolt,black mech mod with 18650 battery. €10.

UD Zephyrus RTA,boxed with extras. €15.
    SOLD.

Subtank plus,7ml,V1 RBA, €15.
    SOLD

2 x Bellcapped Subtank Mini's,V2 RBA in each,custom drip tip on each, €12 each.
    SOLD.

Subtank mini, V1 RBA, €14.

Orchid V4 RTA,with 2 spare tanks. €7.

Thats it folks,pm if interested in anything and thanks in advance for having a look. :):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

The evic vt has an internal battery doesn't it? If I'm right, pm me and I'll have the money over in twenty minutes :D

The evic vt has an internal battery doesn't it? If I'm right, pm me and I'll have the money over in twenty minutes :D

Internal battery in the Evic,pm gone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Internal battery in the Evic,pm gone.

Sound :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

2 x Bellcapped Subtank Mini's,V2 RBA in each,custom drip tip on each, €12 each.

I'll take both of these if that's ok. PM with price inc postage and I'll get that to you asap

• Advertisement

F.F.S. Go away for 10 minutes!!!

Penny, fight you for the Evic?!!!

Advertisement