Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Dr Bill

Ionised wrote: »
    I'll take both of these if that's ok. PM with price inc postage and I'll get that to you asap

Pm gone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

Dr Bill wrote: »
    Pm gone :)

Thanking you kindly!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

trixiebust wrote: »
    F.F.S. Go away for 10 minutes!!!

Penny, fight you for the Evic?!!!

Already paid :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

Plenty temptation there but I will resist and keep a few quid for vapefest :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

JH_raheny wrote: »
    Plenty temptation there but I will resist and keep a few quid for vapefest :D

IS there deals to be got at Vapefest ? or is the gear sold at normal prices ?

• Advertisement

jonski wrote: »
    IS there deals to be got at Vapefest ? or is the gear sold at normal prices ?

Not sure about vape gear... I was saving the money for the bar :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭trixiebust

Might as well keep the bargains going :D
    May be of interest to some of you,all in perfect condition,any irregularities are mentioned in description.
    All prices are Paypal F&F and include postage.

Evic VT,mod only,black/red,boxed with extras. €30.
    SOLD.

Kanger Subox,mod only,black,with 18650 battery,boxed. €25.

2 x Kanger Kbox's,silver. €10 each.

Nemesis,stainless steel mech mod,slight dent on locking ring,working perfect,with 18650 battery. €12.

Kato mech box mod,slight dent on top ring otherwise perfect,includes case and 18650 battery.€15.

Smok magnet bolt,black mech mod with 18650 battery. €10.

UD Zephyrus RTA,boxed with extras. €15.
    SOLD.

Subtank plus,7ml,V1 RBA, €15.

2 x Bellcapped Subtank Mini's,V2 RBA in each,custom drip tip on each, €12 each.
    SOLD.

Subtank mini, V1 RBA, €14.

Orchid V4 RTA,with 2 spare tanks. €7.

Thats it folks,pm if interested in anything and thanks in advance for having a look. :):)

Bill,how much for a K Box with a few suitable batteries. Maybe 3 or 4 of them ? Have a charger, but no batteries.

trixiebust wrote:
    Bill,how much for a K Box with a few suitable batteries. Maybe 3 or 4 of them ? Have a charger, but no batteries.

Pm gone

screw it, if still available I'll grab the

screw it, if still available I'll grab the

:D Pm gone

• Advertisement

Pm gone

Just replied there

Might as well keep the bargains going :D
    May be of interest to some of you,all in perfect condition,any irregularities are mentioned in description.
    All prices are Paypal F&F and include postage.

Evic VT,mod only,black/red,boxed with extras. €30.
    SOLD.

Kanger Subox,mod only,black,with 18650 battery,boxed. €25.

Kanger Kbox,silver with 18650 battery. €15.

Nemesis,stainless steel mech mod,slight dent on locking ring,working perfect,with 18650 battery. €12.

Kato mech box mod,slight dent on top ring otherwise perfect,includes case and 18650 battery.€15.

Smok magnet bolt,black mech mod with 18650 battery. €10.

UD Zephyrus RTA,boxed with extras. €15.
    SOLD.

SOLD

2 x Bellcapped Subtank Mini's,V2 RBA in each,custom drip tip on each, €12 each.
    SOLD.

Subtank mini, V1 RBA, €14.

Orchid V4 RTA,with 2 spare tanks. €7.

Thats it folks,pm if interested in anything and thanks in advance for having a look. :):)

Still a few items remaining folks,no good offer refused
    :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Anyone looking to get rid of a few 18650s ? Need one for my subox that arrived today , I have 3 18350s barely used I can swap or a nautilus

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

I'll give you a shoulder massage for the subox and subtank mini?

Just kidding, but I'll take them anyway, the in law needs a 50w mod after his button on the iStick went ape and autofires now. pm me what you want for them.

Pm gone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭dball

kvZm8eAnJXyDEk1DP0lFWrdEAWier1gvdEo7wpIG4R2znhDJnBsskwHhNznsOWy0NI87nItJ-wM7tZvHv4ILsVVCk-oK9xHclWs-wMsuf6OozxMmPsRQ689vsP0vJjLq1Z3wEAaSiRohkBXDz5LRdWUeoaD9nvwC8BMEQhSeSVpDyyaZmGEipuqR_YFxnv6H4XmdEPlRa7wjg060zvTS2_JdR3iXGEMF_stxzGY03VdE45zBQ3szm-4B3IiSmdtiMVrelVuAHOgnMQurh-n4axF335SOF_az2A6iIUaGAZxky-j6RrrJhp4lD0eXa23rzJufSygymjqh_UFbBI6go1QdjUQQHQvfISiMXmtnCvQi0NOlhekkZ-2LV1i5R-9oINxeCpQzMfczAmZ6fy0CGZh-o4bRQk6xhwNCwJv8H8c0XyNmtl83hjgRuntGXUWPK-Q-aGFi3OaVOZpEihEucQMX2FjHTKg8obnCT194SQeoOhSOBosIyhZse1MvlbsAQl-Wyx_4Sn9pv9CvTWsXmls7qX6abX95hDxvdYdY0gV2=s1433-no

rodSHUQ3VQKVLy2Hk3qZOxQakHHx21wO0PFLR4_w-xATUdCkB7b0yMSBFAB0LLdoyvQ2bea1oyEciFYhcVBegaOPIz5SxWy1SY8sGzN4FnYMoQot-01Cf1awrrDQmx22Ywv9mKH9BRnHhUBYk580fTNpGuERqcfqkjwFECpJz127t9Gox8SxS37M7xzJ3PnEok9OQwJdgBdKJNE8yGTN3milSku0x874saTkqDipvJm4XczVgr3ZRSmk22D82LNyjDfw1OIYjq8zSktnqjUBiXJ_DGhRR26eOjiHTDQBPtVET9spR3K3TqNFGmA03gqOx4aEHu5ZQ8KP6aItgXsM9oKKkCJapRFh9SJJ-ul8il4HTul-lnayU0VrpxYVdOUkQD3506BnB2fiq855WQzm8AmHAKz2vVT0ICA-nVyEtp3TqQc6iStRhFSz6bXQ8_M7j7sV7C1crQ-eOjPvzEkcDHncBI_gi2m40vhpq8TPlS8X-sxYx86iwS1qOv3jeBqB0ZOLJAI9HCj8CP4EINI1qVk7vMcfqQlhFv7F5ZIVe3VO=s1433-no

pretty good condition - bought off a reputable seller here on boards - cant remember his name - i think he was some sort of doctor.
    Anyway never really got to grips with all the building and sub-omh'ing.
    Full subbox kit - incl rba and a unopened sub-omh coil (.5) & and I have a kayfun clone i bought at least a year ago - Ill through in 2 coils of wire also .32 & .28 i think.
    €50 + postage

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭RIchieNouveau

Dball:

Long shot alert, but if you fancy selling the Subtank on it's own I'll take it. I've been on the lookout for one in black to suit my Evic Mini. Not as stupid as it sounds because you'd sell the subox mod alone to someone on the FB group very easily.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Bill promised to post the evic vt today.

Instead, I received it today! Thank you so much :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Is that a Tobeco orchid?

Is that a Tobeco orchid?

Yep Tobeco Orchid V4

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

Big thank you to Dr Bill.

Bellcapped Subbies arrived this morning. Threw in a quick 0.6ohm build. Lovely!

22836646211_0d01b94340_b.jpg

Got your package today too Dr. Bill. K box is a solid, simple piece of kit. Just like myself :D

Got that today Dr Bill, you're a legend :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭thevaper

pm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭dball

@ RIchie, I'd prefer to sell the lot together - sure give it a few days and Ill come back to you.
    Cheers
    Dball:

Long shot alert, but if you fancy selling the Subtank on it's own I'll take it. I've been on the lookout for one in black to suit my Evic Mini. Not as stupid as it sounds because you'd sell the subox mod alone to someone on the FB group very easily.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Deag4

Cloupor 80w temperature control on gearbest for 19 dollars. Ordered it today. Should have by xmas

Only in gold at that price

Deag4 wrote: »
    Cloupor 80w temperature control on gearbest for 19 dollars. Ordered it today. Should have by xmas

Just tried order 1, think you got the last at that price

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭morritty

Just tried order 1, think you got the last at that price

Looks like Gold is still in stock from the china warehouse

Edit: Whoops, I'm an idiot, says it was in stock, but wouldn't let me cart it.

morritty wrote: »
    Looks like Gold is still in stock from the china warehouse

Edit: Whoops, I'm an idiot, says it was in stock, but wouldn't let me cart it.

Just as well, I don't need another mod :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭corsav6

After a very long day at work I arrived home to find my subox had arrived, thank you Dr Bill :)

Mod is in great condition, battery fully charged and .5 coil ready to drop in.
    Now all I need is some juice to start chasing clouds :)

Advertisement