Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

trixiebust wrote: »
    A bit out of my price range! Can pick up the full kit with the triton for € 60 online.

Thanks anyway :)

Just saw that! saw somewhere with them for 120!

repriced at 60 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭trixiebust

Just saw that! saw somewhere with them for 120!

repriced at 60 :)

Interested in a mod for mod swap?

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

I won The new Hydrogen hand made Mod from Elemental. Any offers on either?
    Has anyone got any info on what the Hydrogen is worth?
    I never even saw these at VF! What table where they at?
    The manufacturer only has a facebook page and you need to pm him for a price.
    I'm assuming it sells for a lot of money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Lardy

and i won The new Hydrogen hand made Mod from Elemental

Any offers on either?

I'll offer €100 for the Hydrogen mod?

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭nuttyboy79

Didihno wrote: »
    Has anyone got any info on what the Hydrogen is worth?
    I never even saw these at VF! What table where they at?
    The manufacturer only has a facebook page and you need to pm him for a price.
    I'm assuming it sells for a lot of money.

400/450 yoyos

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭bINNIe23

Here i go again. No hits from the last time i posted this. Seriously, i get no joy with this forum -ugh :-( Anyways, all this ejuice for 80e. Added and subtracted a few bottles since so, *maybe (?) someone will be interested. NOT separating, so please, dont ask:

> 10ml / 6nic / LOW KEY / UG - “sweet pomegranate”

> 15ml / 6nic / LEGIT / #ALL IN - “delicious fruit punch”

> 15ml / 6nic / HELIOS / Gold - “blend of orchard fruits”

> 15ml / 6nic / RVAPORS / Blu Balls - “blueberry & melon blend”

> 15ml / 6nic / CALI STEAM / Railroad - “medium bodied tobacco”

> 5ml / 6nic / ADAM / Jean Clous Van Damme - “juicy pear”

> 15ml / 6nic / VICTORY LIQUID / Checkered Flag - “blueberry & nectarine bubblegum”

> 15ml / 6nic / PROPAGANDA / Wild Fire - “toasted almond and mezzaluna cookie”

> 15ml / 6nic / GYPSY JUICE / Karma - “peaches & cream custard”

> 15ml / 6nic / MAGNETIX / Di-Polar - “savory tobacco & molasses”

> 15ml / 6nic / ROCKET SHEEP / October Sky - “gumball machine-dispensed banana runts candy”

> 15ml / 6nic / ROCKET SHEEP / Enterprise - “smooth sweet 'desert' tobacco with a sweet, creamy finish”

> 15ml / 6nic / ROCKET SHEEP / Cloudsat - “creamy, smooth apple bread pudding, bready dough, smooth cream and just a touch of spice”

> 15ml / 6nic / STACHE SAUCE / The Handlebar - “this one is like breakfast in your mouth. dry or with milk”

> 15ml / 6nic / STACHE SAUCE / The Bearded Lady - “warm oatmeal raisin cookie”

> 28ml / 6nic / THE VAPING RABBIT / White Rabit - “Blueberry Shortbread Cookies with a Creamy Lemon Frosting”

> 27ml / 3nic / The Dubliner / Temple Bar - “Strawberry, Kiwi, and Blueberry Cream finished off with a bit of yogurt”

> 27ml / 3nic / The Dubliner / Docklands - “Cereal with a bit of cold milk”

> 15ml / 6nic / Voop Juice / Sunday Brunch - “A Bavarian cream stuffed French toast covered in a blueberry sauce”

> 30ml / 6nic / Neckbeards Juice / Nectar - “Sticky caramel and creamy vanilla spiked with the perfect touch of mild, toasted tobacco”

> 30ml / 6nic / Jimmy The Juice Man / Caramel Pear

> 10ml / 6nic / Glas / Pound Cake - “fresh citrus and vanilla with hints of warm cake & lemon zest

> 15ml / 6nic / Lost Art Liquids / Kaptain Peanut Butter Krunch

> 15ml / 6nic / Savage E-Liquid / Marcellus - “A strawberry pound cake”

> 25ml / 6nic / Savage Juice / O’Kains Custard - “A delightfully rich, creamy sweet custard”

> 25ml / 6nic / Savage Juice / Custberry Serum - “sweet Strawberry Vanilla Custard”

> 30ml / 6nic / Vaping Monkey’s / Blue Baboon - “Blueberries and Cheesecake”

nuttyboy79 wrote: »
    400/450 yoyos
    Holy sh1t!
    That is so far from what I'll ever spend on a mod its not even funny.
    I was figuring at about €200 max since thats what an SX Mini costs, and was going to offer 120!

Agent Smith, I'd put that on ebay if I were you!
    Aside from that, I'll offer 120 and I'll include a ZNA 50w clone in black which brings that value to around 150ish. I can also throw in a couple of Orchid V4 clone rebuildable tanks, a Kayfun lite plus clone and a couple of basic drippers, with enough Kanthal wire and ko-gen-doh cotton to get you building your own if you fancy giving that a go. Thats as near 200 as I can get.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

That's a very decent deal there for someone, over 400ml, even if you don't like all of them it would be easy enough to make a few quid back selling some of them
    bINNIe23 wrote: »
    Here i go again. No hits from the last time i posted this. Seriously, i get no joy with this forum -ugh :-( Anyways, all this ejuice for 80e. Added and subtracted a few bottles since so, *maybe (?) someone will be interested. NOT separating, so please, dont ask:

> 10ml / 6nic / LOW KEY / UG - “sweet pomegranate”

> 15ml / 6nic / LEGIT / #ALL IN - “delicious fruit punch”

> 15ml / 6nic / HELIOS / Gold - “blend of orchard fruits”

> 15ml / 6nic / RVAPORS / Blu Balls - “blueberry & melon blend”

> 15ml / 6nic / CALI STEAM / Railroad - “medium bodied tobacco”

> 5ml / 6nic / ADAM / Jean Clous Van Damme - “juicy pear”

> 15ml / 6nic / VICTORY LIQUID / Checkered Flag - “blueberry & nectarine bubblegum”

> 15ml / 6nic / PROPAGANDA / Wild Fire - “toasted almond and mezzaluna cookie”

> 15ml / 6nic / GYPSY JUICE / Karma - “peaches & cream custard”

> 15ml / 6nic / MAGNETIX / Di-Polar - “savory tobacco & molasses”

> 15ml / 6nic / ROCKET SHEEP / October Sky - “gumball machine-dispensed banana runts candy”

> 15ml / 6nic / ROCKET SHEEP / Enterprise - “smooth sweet 'desert' tobacco with a sweet, creamy finish”

> 15ml / 6nic / ROCKET SHEEP / Cloudsat - “creamy, smooth apple bread pudding, bready dough, smooth cream and just a touch of spice”

> 15ml / 6nic / STACHE SAUCE / The Handlebar - “this one is like breakfast in your mouth. dry or with milk”

> 15ml / 6nic / STACHE SAUCE / The Bearded Lady - “warm oatmeal raisin cookie”

> 28ml / 6nic / THE VAPING RABBIT / White Rabit - “Blueberry Shortbread Cookies with a Creamy Lemon Frosting”

> 27ml / 3nic / The Dubliner / Temple Bar - “Strawberry, Kiwi, and Blueberry Cream finished off with a bit of yogurt”

> 27ml / 3nic / The Dubliner / Docklands - “Cereal with a bit of cold milk”

> 15ml / 6nic / Voop Juice / Sunday Brunch - “A Bavarian cream stuffed French toast covered in a blueberry sauce”

> 30ml / 6nic / Neckbeards Juice / Nectar - “Sticky caramel and creamy vanilla spiked with the perfect touch of mild, toasted tobacco”

> 30ml / 6nic / Jimmy The Juice Man / Caramel Pear

> 10ml / 6nic / Glas / Pound Cake - “fresh citrus and vanilla with hints of warm cake & lemon zest

> 15ml / 6nic / Lost Art Liquids / Kaptain Peanut Butter Krunch

> 15ml / 6nic / Savage E-Liquid / Marcellus - “A strawberry pound cake”

> 25ml / 6nic / Savage Juice / O’Kains Custard - “A delightfully rich, creamy sweet custard”

> 25ml / 6nic / Savage Juice / Custberry Serum - “sweet Strawberry Vanilla Custard”

> 30ml / 6nic / Vaping Monkey’s / Blue Baboon - “Blueberries and Cheesecake”

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

*Juice haul*

That is some deal for someone. Nice juices in there too. I'd snap it up only the nic level is too high for me.
    Best of luck with the sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭bd2012

PM incoming

• Advertisement

sorry, just sold to someone via adverts!

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭bd2012

sorry, just sold to someone via adverts!

No worries man. Glad you got sorted!

VAPORSHARK DNA40 [broken firing button]:

Howdy ya'll...hoping people can chime in here on a recent issue that has developed on my VS DNA40.

For reasons completely unbeknownst to me, the *clicking mechanism of the firing button has all of the sudden ceased. Now, if you turn the mod upside down, so that gravity is directed towards the button, it will sink and fire on its own. Basically, the *click is gone/broken and the slightest touch will now fire the mod.

Sucks. I only got this in July 2015 and paid 100bucks for it! I took it apart, and tried to see if it was something simple (like a spring that just needed to be re-seated). Unfortunately, the switch mechanism is pretty enclosed and i did not want to risk taking the actual switch apart to have a closer look.

I contacted VS and have since been informed that they can fix it, but it will require having to send it back to the states, and then you will have to pay 25$ diagnostic fee AND 7 bucks for the part. I asked him if i could buy the switch and replace it myself. He came back and said, "sorry, it needs to be sent back because it will require soldering and calibration".

To his reply, i thought, 'what a crock of sh*t'. Iam almost certain that to replace a switch, there is NO "calibration' involved. Second, soldering a little switch is cake! I pleaded with your man, and told him, 'i hardly had this for 6 months and it has already broke. Can you please make an exception and let me buy the switch?' -No joy.

I have heard quite a many negative stories about VS. And now, this recent experience only confirms how bad they are. Basically, its a money scam! They force you to avail of their services so that they can make more money. Even though they have the part and it is available, they will NOT sell it to you. Even if the mod breaks (not due to any sort of user negligence).

I think its lousy. Now i have a VS that is completely use-less.

Has anyone had any issues with their switch failing in a similar way? Any resolve? If not, anyone want to buy a broken VS? :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

try and see if you can find the part on fasttech or similar site

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭the untitled user

Howdy ya'll...hoping people can chime in here on a recent issue that has developed on my VS DNA40.

For reasons completely unbeknownst to me, the *clicking mechanism of the firing button has all of the sudden ceased. Now, if you turn the mod upside down, so that gravity is directed towards the button, it will sink and fire on its own. Basically, the *click is gone/broken and the slightest touch will now fire the mod.

Sucks. I only got this in July 2015 and paid 100bucks for it! I took it apart, and tried to see if it was something simple (like a spring that just needed to be re-seated). Unfortunately, the switch mechanism is pretty enclosed and i did not want to risk taking the actual switch apart to have a closer look.

I contacted VS and have since been informed that they can fix it, but it will require having to send it back to the states, and then you will have to pay 25$ diagnostic fee AND 7 bucks for the part. I asked him if i could buy the switch and replace it myself. He came back and said, "sorry, it needs to be sent back because it will require soldering and calibration".

To his reply, i thought, 'what a crock of sh*t'. Iam almost certain that to replace a switch, there is NO "calibration' involved. Second, soldering a little switch is cake! I pleaded with your man, and told him, 'i hardly had this for 6 months and it has already broke. Can you please make an exception and let me buy the switch?' -No joy.

I have heard quite a many negative stories about VS. And now, this recent experience only confirms how bad they are. Basically, its a money scam! They force you to avail of their services so that they can make more money. Even though they have the part and it is available, they will NOT sell it to you. Even if the mod breaks (not due to any sort of user negligence).

Has anyone had any issues with their switch failing in a similar way? Any resolve? If not, anyone want to buy a broken VS? :-(

Where did you buy it? I've a Vaporshark DNA40 that's also lost its click and become extremely sensitive (unlocking itself in my bag for example and burning a coil on me).

I thought it might have been something my GF did (gave it to her for a week when her iStick broke) but if this is happening to others also it's certainly a design defect and we should be entitled to a replacement/refund.

ahhh, Yes! Sounds like you have the exact same problem. I bought it from VS directly when i was in the states visiting over the summer. I have the later version (the one with the bigger screen). Hmmm, wondering what we should do about it now.....

Where did you buy it? I've a Vaporshark DNA40 that's also lost its click and become extremely sensitive (unlocking itself in my bag for example and burning a coil on me).

I thought it might have been something my GF did (gave it to her for a week when her iStick broke) but if this is happening to others also it's certainly a design defect and we should be entitled to a replacement/refund.

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭morritty

Does anybody know if the rDNA40's do the same?

Edit: We should really have a Vaping Chat thread since this is For sale/swap/bargain alerts

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭the untitled user

ahhh, Yes! Sounds like you have the exact same problem. I bought it from VS directly when i was in the states visiting over the summer. I have the later version (the one with the bigger screen). Hmmm, wondering what we should do about it now.....

Same as, the bigger screen version.

I got mine here in the UK (ukecigstore). I'm travelling at the moment but I might pop out to their store in Wembley when I'm home to see what the story is. In the UK if we've bought a defective product we have up to 6 months to request a repair or replacement (got mine late August).

I'm not sure what the equivalent laws are in the U.S. are though Vaporshark say they have a 120 warranty on manufacture defects but qualify it to say it excludes "button damage due to excessive force"... I'm certain that doesn't apply in my case but it's certainly not something that would be easy to prove/disprove.

U.S. Reddit users might know better?

Edit: moritty's right. Would one of the mods mind moving this to its own thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

You could sent these guys an e-mail and see if they have one that fits.

http://www.modmaker.co.uk/Mod-Making-Supplies/Switches?page=1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

This is just a thought but Maplins hold a great range of little switches (used to use them a lot when building custom pc's). Soldering a new one in shouldn't be too difficult.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭247music

Ionised wrote:
    This is just a thought but Maplins hold a great range of little switches (used to use them a lot when building custom pc's). Soldering a new one in shouldn't be too difficult.

I agree with this comment butbyoi would need someone with very fine soldering skills to fit it to the board..

Other than that if the unit is only 6 months old it should be covered by warrenty.. If you bought it direct from vs it will need to go back to them.. If you bought it from a third party vendor then they should handle the returns process if you still have a warrenty on the device..

The problem now is that you opened it up, which was just absolutely the wrong thing to do.
    6 months old, you send it back where you got it, and don't take any sh1t from any vendor either.
    Now you've opened it, voided any warranty and told VS what you did. Yikes.
    There are mod makers/tinkerers on here, I'm pretty sure of it, maybe someone can repair it for you?
    Or suck it up and send it to VS for repair. Shame, until you opened it up (and admitted it) you held all the cards!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Dr Bill

Try Tippy Modz,great guy to deal with,not sure if he's a member here but you'll get him on Facebook. He could sort it for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Dr Bill wrote: »
    Try Tippi Modz,great guy to deal with,not sure if he's a member here but you'll get him on Facebook. He could sort it for you.

Yeah he's class.

If you're searching on fb, its tippy modz rather than tippi modz :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Dr Bill

If you're searching on fb, its tippy modz rather than tippi modz

Just copped that,too long in the sun methinks!!!!!!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 489 ✭✭AngryDiMaria

Dr Bill wrote: »
    Just copped that,too long in the sun methinks!!!!!!

Sun? What's that?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭bodice ripper

A big fiery ball in the center of our solar system, but that's not important right now.

A big fiery ball in the center of our solar system, but that's not important right now.
    Surely an obscure reference there, these kids will never get it.....

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭dawidnowak2005

Still have istick 100w like new condition for sale:-) will add Melo2 tank with 2 spare coils for 55€ all together

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Didihno wrote: »
    Surely an obscure reference there, these kids will never get it.....

It is....

But dont call him Surely....

Advertisement