Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

It is....

But dont call him Surely....
    It make's me happy.
    I'm off tonight to download all of the Zucker/Abraham/Zucker movies, ready for a weekend of hilarity.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Arek

For Sale Used items
    Limerick

iStick 30w - €20 Peypal include postage.

1 x iStick 30W
    1 x USB Cable
    1 x Manual
    1 x Universal AC adapter:Output: DC5V 500mA

iluXkanl.jpg
    Gh6OpY6l.jpg
    GOPTYQhl.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

Arek wrote: »
    For Sale Used items
    Limerick

iStick 30w - €20 Peypal include postage.

1 x iStick 30W
    1 x USB Cable
    1 x Manual
    1 x Universal AC adapter:Output: DC5V 500mA

how much use has it had ?

jambofc wrote: »
    how much use has it had ?
    It was used for about 5 moths. Then I bought kanger subox kit and from thath time I don't use it. It looks very good I can send you additional pictures.

It was used for about 5 moths. Then I bought kanger subox kit and from thath time I don't use it. It looks very good I can send you additional pictures.

na yer fine mrs needs a backup so €20 delivered can paypal first thing monday morning if thats ok ?

• Advertisement

jambofc wrote: »
    na yer fine mrs needs a backup so €20 delivered can paypal first thing monday morning if thats ok ?
    Ok, you can pay on monday. Should I send you details on PM ?
    Send me your address and I'll send it to you after the payment on the same day .

Ok, you can pay on monday. Should I send you details on PM ?
    Send me your address and I'll send it to you after the payment on the same day .

yea thats great pm you now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Didihno wrote: »
    Surely an obscure reference there, these kids will never get it.....

Irony can be pretty ironic sometimes.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭bINNIe23

Thanks for your reply. Hmmm, that is interesting. The VS guy i was talking to didnt mention anything about the fact that i opened it up tho. I would assume that (if) they had any intention of all of being able to replace/fix for free based on the short time that i had it, he would have said so (?)

Didihno wrote: »
    The problem now is that you opened it up, which was just absolutely the wrong thing to do.
    6 months old, you send it back where you got it, and don't take any sh1t from any vendor either.
    Now you've opened it, voided any warranty and told VS what you did. Yikes.
    There are mod makers/tinkerers on here, I'm pretty sure of it, maybe someone can repair it for you?
    Or suck it up and send it to VS for repair. Shame, until you opened it up (and admitted it) you held all the cards!

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭bINNIe23

Thanks for the reply! but no joy on FS anyways....

JH_raheny wrote: »
    try and see if you can find the part on fasttech or similar site

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Dr Bill

IPV MINI 2 70W now reduced to €36 at bestshop.
    Great price,great mod.:)

Anyone interested in swapping an RTA for some of these,

Orchid V4 with spare tanks.GONE
    Magma RDA
    Smok Magnet Bolt Mech Mod
    Kato Box Mech.

PM if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭8mm

Dr Bill wrote: »
    Anyone interested in swapping an RTA for some of these,

Orchid V4 with spare tanks.
    Magma RDA
    Smok Magnet Bolt Mech Mod
    Kato Box Mech.

PM if interested.

Did you like you Kato mod? I've got one on the way from China.

8mm wrote:
    Did you like you Kato mod? I've got one on the way from China.

Its a nice mod,not a device for giving huge amounts of power to a dual coil tank,works good with a single coil setup. Solid mod thats indestructible I'd imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭8mm

Its a nice mod,not a device for giving huge amounts of power to a dual coil tank,works good with a single coil setup. Solid mod thats indestructible I'd imagine.

Yeah thought it might be good for rough day out and stuck in my pocket. I have done dual coils on a mech at .5 ohm and the hit was grand. Usually a single coil at .8 is good for me on a mech - nice flavor and hit MTL or direct.

BTW loving the mechs and have a third tube mech on the way from FT. That's it damnit. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭corsav6

IPV MINI 2 70W now reduced to €36 at bestshop.
    Great price,great mod.:)

Just picked one up, cheers for the heads up Dr Bill.
    I ordered some bits from Bestshop last night and I never seen that offer. I gave them a quick ring and they were more than happy to combine postage and send both orders together so happy out.

8mm wrote: »
    Yeah thought it might be good for rough day out and stuck in my pocket. I have done dual coils on a mech at .5 ohm and the hit was grand. Usually a single coil at .8 is good for me on a mech - nice flavor and hit MTL or direct.

BTW loving the mechs and have a third tube mech on the way from FT. That's it damnit. :D

Love mech mods also,use a Nemesis and a Stingray X daily with a Goblin Mini on each with a 0.6 dual build in them both,great flavour delivered consistently.

corsav6 wrote: »
    Just picked one up, cheers for the heads up Dr Bill.
    I ordered some bits from Bestshop last night and I never seen that offer. I gave them a quick ring and they were more than happy to combine postage and send both orders together so happy out.

Nice one,I've been using the Mini for a good while now and its a fantastic mod with that Yihi chip onboard,Black paint is poor on that model but the silver holds up better.

8mm wrote: »
    That's it damnit. :D

It's never it !!!!! :D :rolleyes:

Nice one,I've been using the Mini for a good while now and its a fantastic mod with that Yihi chip onboard,Black paint is poor on that model but the silver holds up better.

I ordered the black :(. I'll get a cover and all should be grand. I notice the subox is starting to chip a little so I ordered a cover last nite for it, I keep it in a pocket with keys and stuff so to be expected I suppose.

Do you rate the goblin mini? We have it and also the derringer in work so I was going to take the plunge on one of them, not sure which as I primarily use a tank for handiness.

• Advertisement

corsav6 wrote: »
    I ordered the black :(. I'll get a cover and all should be grand. I notice the subox is starting to chip a little so I ordered a cover last nite for it, I keep it in a pocket with keys and stuff so to be expected I suppose.

Do you rate the goblin mini? We have it and also the derringer in work so I was going to take the plunge on one of them, not sure which as I primarily use a tank for handiness.

Cover on it and you'll be good,Goblin Mini imo is a fantastic RTA,flavour off it is second to none,fiddly to build on and needs to be wicked carefully but once mastered you won't regret getting it.
    Derringer is also a fab RDA,I use one with a single 0.8 coil on a Tugboat mech and again flavour is awesome,a little leaky till you get used to it but is one of my favourite drippers.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭bodice ripper

The deringer is mind blowing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭dball

For sale:€50 incl postage

Subbox kit (includes rda base) and a kayfun clone
    never used the clone, purchased the kanger kit 2nd hand & never used it.

also 2 coils of wire and screwdriver

im3-ydotVdnfJis9TPnzT9GYcALbgJi5YX-pYGQ6WP16wLKXuKo_sCjDE915zHrvznniXD0mohZx3Y6RwhUu2PvBWELxrK2ApgXU_3WYCtUTU60PsrcI6-jfi_FtS6hWmtILkY3AjkJ7Oxw7MeW_xrEY82druVIpoWTehgnagRmorHjsLH4eikbWQXdzIr5_h-H0QhbVV0qYeGnK9atzYmBq0uhePEcKUfaSZS1I8yiHUVvp6ov2pqLfoBfU3wkxw66uZRDGY-xN0ZPL8jifp5KlyaYFhNaD7ZUpgOuvqZ-4b5qKQosO0pLeYW5f5qtBBu_lcgI3THzIzRUah10rvZfntmm50yfpV-2u8TdB0xzxnmR1kn5L0u3nUZvOXfUimoDZou8Mge2VbGRI8tjBlxMNEP2hJbuIYBnLXGYZYc_NKx4skXkqs8LsFwh_tl9o2k11i1rAi8iQbweWU7SYYpJUXs7gBl9rPFaCLb_m4Pdm4mPrzQBSzQZFx3pXwUgVf4rCSVbbmHCIn7mkQEQP1JkV8ihoIv_SfrCKLdbTcQK0=w685-h438-no

vjsbWOAM9tczPnARAxpuCpadsNKJSEVVbsHfwsBTUGJbVW62QvrXYXYFAz_N4qnJeC60Fx54opwfnGnvalCQFObdvu2_PZH3mEfe8nYn_3T0KkD3-1RGwT9EJ6Wc761VeEDz8asODmmFVE2gWZYuiPKk35Q4kquALC3eHv4RpxzBp1co6nogGM9QAGE3SbOvf-ekt_rS-YJ9Qv7iYaw70KFv-ySDvBJ78w79i-P7XvkMWXJqwOazBaDNwnXNF0BejWnrbJdBivu72GoOetpzR-99sGQdC_w-VBr_bfVqX-CJ5D6d9CX3a8ZT3_3u515qUZl9tVUb8Sp8zvPwLAceYekDN9YkUOh7HnBSwiEhYq_79JEnwBG9FfT7qYukjNsvtq2CZIuwcfiN75caH_eibocHAczEQXf7Ow23U4uN0oMaBQeoCMbkcaa12IdPIH_zBgl-s6ochLndGrSqnFA5tTGWbR_-QkHd7Dbx6bqU1XxiDjZD2M_ffd9DtihEXwofeatMHmZ6gfW7sT9EfqOMdj5Yj_0xBtaPje65SmiBHZkE=s306-no

Cover on it and you'll be good,Goblin Mini imo is a fantastic RTA,flavour off it is second to none,fiddly to build on and needs to be wicked carefully but once mastered you won't regret getting it.
    Derringer is also a fab RDA,I use one with a single 0.8 coil on a Tugboat mech and again flavour is awesome,a little leaky till you get used to it but is one of my favourite drippers.

So what your saying is I'm better to buy both :)

I'm going to be single because of you Dr Bill.

corsav6 wrote:
    I'm going to be single because of you Dr Bill.

Maybe but at least you'll have a good vape!!

Maybe but at least you'll have a good vape!!

And plenty of time to wrap coils :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,753 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Have some excess BNIB coils if anyone wants some cheap.

Kanger OCC Subtank 1.2 ohm x2
    Kanger OCC Subtank 1.5 ohm x4
    Aspire Triton 1.8 ohm x4

Can be collected in Swords €2 a pop

https://goo.gl/photos/igv15hqufhTKdY9a6

dball wrote: »
    For sale:€50 incl postage

Subbox kit (includes rda base) and a kayfun clone
    never used the clone, purchased the kanger kit 2nd hand & never used it.

also 2 coils of wire and screwdriver

is the kayfun a 3.1 ?
    if it is would you sell that separate ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭dball

Id prefer to sell all of it together
    it is the 3.1, its this one: https://www.fasttech.com/products/1567302

sure make me an offer I cant refuse

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭trixiebust

Innokin Cool Fire Iv ( blue )

Aspire Triton ( with the rta kit too )

€ 55 including post for both, or would consider a swap for another tank / mod combo.

Advertisement