Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

Yes, if you still have it...

I do. But I was going to open it tonight if no one snapped haha.

I'll send a pm

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭Halo Kitty

trixiebust wrote: »
    Innokin Cool Fire 4 & Aspire Triton with the RTA kit included.

€ 60 € 50 posted for both, or swap for another mod and tank combo!!!

IM0YxK8sn.jpg

iI9GDuM.jpg

Hi trixiebust:
    Is this still available to buy?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭trixiebust

Halo Kitty wrote: »
    Hi trixiebust:
    Is this still available to buy?

Sure is!

Edit.. Both sold!

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭Halo Kitty

trixiebust wrote: »
    Sure is!

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Arek

Arek wrote: »
    For Sale

Kanger KBOX 200W

€45 Including post(Registered). PayPal

-Spring-loaded 510 Contact Pin
    -Powered by dual 18650 batteries
    -Wattage output: 7-200W
    -Temperature Control : Ni / Ti / SS / Ni-chrome
    -Temperature Control Range: 100 - 315C / 200 - 600F
    -Resistance: 0.05 ohm or above for Ni/ Ti/ SS Wire
    -Resistance: 0.10 ohm or above for Ni-chrome Wire
    -H(84mm) x L(56mm) x W(22mm)
    -Weight without batteries 133g
    -Weight with batteries 222g

Package Contents:
    1 x Kangertech KBOX 200W TC Mod
    1 X Manual
    DOES NOT INCLUDE 18650 Battery

2Gz0Uk6l.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/jq5XJkX.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/cnejqvY.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/WOLE9wb.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/X6TZ3T3.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/Y9jqAJR.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/Wf7I7rZ.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/qFTa93f.jpg

SOLD

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭247music

I have a Cthulhu V2 in perfect condition with all spares that I would like to trade for a coppervape clone of the Ubertoot v2 if anyone is interested?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Dr Bill

Anyone interested in a swap, I have a pair of Subtank Mini's, black and white,boxed with all the bits and coils. interested in an rta.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

Big thanks to Dr Bill for the nebox.

Arrived yesterday....Mrs Ionised very pleased indeed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Dr Bill

Welcome back Boards :D

If anyone is interested in a Sense Herakles Plus tank then I'm selling one,it's black and includes 5 coils 0.4. Boxed and perfect. €25 posted.
    Also still have the 2 Subtank Mini's,black and white,boxed with all the usual bits, sell €20 each posted or maybe a swap.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 489 ✭✭AngryDiMaria

Dr Bill wrote: »
    Welcome back Boards :D

If anyone is interested in a Sense Herakles Plus tank then I'm selling one,it's black and includes 5 coils 0.4. Boxed and perfect. €25 posted.
    Also still have the 2 Subtank Mini's,black and white,boxed with all the usual bits, sell €20 each posted or maybe a swap.

PM sent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

If AngryDiMaria doesn't take the Herakles and coils I might do if you still have it next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Lippok

Hi Guys,

I have for sale 160-165 ml of My Man from One Hit Wonder e juice. Bought a week ago from irish vapers and vaped 15-20 ml so far.
    Realized that t I have a lot of juice at the moment and strawberry is not really my favorite flavor.It comes with original box and 1 brand new unicorn bottle.

I would let it go for 45 €, I am in Swords but I can also ship it. This was paid 70 €.

Here's a short description from One Hit Wonder website:

"MY MAN NEAPOLITAN ICE CREAM E LIQUID
    Vanilla, Strawberry, Chocolate. Today, the rich flavors we all love have been expertly blended into a smooth but complex vape that dances on your tongue with different complementing notes from each puff. The surge of nostalgia will leave you looking up and simply saying… My Man!"

I cannot upload pictures so here s the link for the adverts ad: adverts.ie/other-health-beauty/one-hit-wonder-my-man-e-juice-160-165-ml/9683855

Please PM me if interested.

Thanks,

A.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,753 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Lippok wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

I have for sale 160-165 ml of My Man from One Hit Wonder e juice. Bought a week ago from irish vapers and vaped 15-20 ml so far.
    Realized that t I have a lot of juice at the moment and strawberry is not really my favorite flavor.It comes with original box and 1 brand new unicorn bottle.

I would let it go for 45 €, I am in Swords but I can also ship it. This was paid 70 €.

Here's a short description from One Hit Wonder website:

"MY MAN NEAPOLITAN ICE CREAM E LIQUID
    Vanilla, Strawberry, Chocolate. Today, the rich flavors we all love have been expertly blended into a smooth but complex vape that dances on your tongue with different complementing notes from each puff. The surge of nostalgia will leave you looking up and simply saying… My Man!"

I cannot upload pictures so here s the link for the adverts ad: adverts.ie/other-health-beauty/one-hit-wonder-my-man-e-juice-160-165-ml/9683855

Please PM me if interested.

Thanks,

A.

What strength? please?

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 489 ✭✭AngryDiMaria

If AngryDiMaria doesn't take the Herakles and coils I might do if you still have it next week.

Work away, im taking one of the subtanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Lippok

Inquitus wrote: »
    What strength? please?

Apologies, it is 3mg strength.

Thanks,

A.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Mr.lollo14

247music wrote: »
    I have a Cthulhu V2 in perfect condition with all spares that I would like to trade for a coppervape clone of the Ubertoot v2 if anyone is interested?

Can't believe...I just received my cthulu v2 for replace my UTA v2, I would been very happy yo swap it...good luck for your uta search.
    (Pretty sure you know that it really lacks of AFC if you try even a little DLH)

I sell my Origen Dripper v3 clone, perfect condition, it contains almost 1 ml of juice, allowing vertical and horizontal build (used just once for five minutes, dripping is definitely not my style of vape), all spare parts, coil, and box included.
    No shipping just collection in Dublin city or maybe swap for other atomizers adding money in case.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Work away, im taking one of the subtanks :)

Deal done with Dr. Bill ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭chipfox

Damn I always miss Bills deals. One mod and tank isn't cutting it any more...

Mr.lollo14 wrote:
    Can't believe...I just received my cthulu v2 for replace my UTA v2, I would been very happy yo swap it...good luck for your uta search. (Pretty sure you know that it really lacks of AFC if you try even a little DLH)

Lol.. ah well not to worry.. I take it you don't have your uta v2 anymore then? I know the airflow is less than the likes of the Cthulhu but it's for the flavour I'm chasing it.. I've enough attys with plentiful airflow to keep me happy if needed.. :)

• Advertisement

I would not go OT, but it seems to have the same if not better flavour the cthulu..anyway I still have it, but I'm using it on my second mod, I bought mine on FT 10 days and I had it at my door with China post. worth the price, but I'm more for airy warm tank, also doing more than 6-7 wraps on the UTA, if they are spaced, it's a bit a PITA. :)

For Sale

Taifun GT II Style RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer
    €13 Including post. PayPal

I ordered from: http://www.3fvape.com/rebuildable-atomizer-supply/4649-taifun-gt-ii-style-rta-rebuildable-tank-atomizer-silver-stainless-steel-50ml-22mm-diameter.html?search_query=taifun&results=19#.VqOI2FluziO
    I wanted to try but it's not my type

FHhjcSql.jpg

Arek wrote:
    Taifun GT II Style RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer €13 Including post. PayPal

I love this tank.. broke the glass section on mine lately so waiting on a replacement... another tank for great flavour once you get the wicking right.

Mr.lollo14 wrote:
    I would not go OT, but it seems to have the same if not better flavour the cthulu..anyway I still have it, but I'm using it on my second mod, I bought mine on FT 10 days and I had it at my door with China post. worth the price, but I'm more for airy warm tank, also doing more than 6-7 wraps on the UTA, if they are spaced, it's a bit a PITA.

The Cthulhu is grand.. just a bit poor for wicking at times.. works better with the wick ring removed. Let me know if you decide you would like to sell or trade the Uta2 at some stage..

I love this tank.. broke the glass section on mine lately so waiting on a replacement... another tank for great flavour once you get the wicking right.
    Flavour is OK but for me there is not enough air

The Cthulhu is grand.. just a bit poor for wicking at times.. works better with the wick ring removed. Let me know if you decide you would like to sell or trade the Uta2 at some stage..

That's exactly what I read about!
    which ring am I suppose to remove? the one that keeps the cotton tight to the holes? (screwed to the base)

Mr.lollo14 wrote:
    That's exactly what I read about! which ring am I suppose to remove? the one that keeps the cotton tight to the holes? (screwed to the base)

Ya that poxy ring.. crap threads makes its a nightmare to get on and then when it is on it restricts the cotton when it swells.. just tuck your wicks into the juice channels and nicely wet them before screwing on the chimney... less is more.. also I don't bother using the juice flow control when refilling.. I think it pushes up the wicks causing dry hits afterwards. .

Ya that poxy ring.. crap threads makes its a nightmare to get on and then when it is on it restricts the cotton when it swells.. just tuck your wicks into the juice channels and nicely wet them before screwing on the chimney... less is more.. also I don't bother using the juice flow control when refilling.. I think it pushes up the wicks causing dry hits afterwards. .

Thanks a lot buddy!
    are u in Dublin city? we can meet and I can let you try the my Uta before u buy it :P

Mr.lollo14 wrote:
    Thanks a lot buddy! are u in Dublin city? we can meet and I can let you try the my Uta before u buy it

Ya no bother...nah man I'm down in limerick.. thanks for the offer though.. the cthulhu v2 frustrated me for a long while now.. tried loads of different builds but finally got it spot on yesterday and it's chucking clouds and flavour now... keep the coils high, wick thin and right down onto the juice deck and not a dry hit in sight... doesn't perform well in single coil but dual setup it is very good..

• Advertisement

Ya no bother...nah man I'm down in limerick.. thanks for the offer though.. the cthulhu v2 frustrated me for a long while now.. tried loads of different builds but finally got it spot on yesterday and it's chucking clouds and flavour now... keep the coils high, wick thin and right down onto the juice deck and not a dry hit in sight... doesn't perform well in single coil but dual setup it is very good..

I'm a little geek, so yesterday I read more than 70pages on reddit, and found that you should cut the cotton where the ring (that we remove) should be.
    works fine for me in single coil Ti, I'm gonna try today a dual Ti or SS

Advertisement