Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭247music

Flash sale for 72hr on gearbest. . Obs crius there for 18 quid..

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Arek

Arek wrote: »
    For Sale
    Atomizer SMOK TFV4 Mini Sub-Ohm Full Kit Black €25 Including standard post. PayPal
    Heater TF-CLP2 was tried and washed

TFV4 Mini Atomizer kit includes:

Tank TFV4 Mini
    Replacement glass
    Heater TF-CLP2 (0.35 ohm)
    Heater TF-S6 (0.4 ohm)
    RBA TF-RCA
    A pack of seals and O-rings
    Organic cotton
    Screwdriver
    Black and red vape band

http://i.imgur.com/maC1Jdz.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/vr95g85.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/zeqGtnN.jpg
    :)still available

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭LazyPicti

For sale,

Smok M80 boxed with original bits and pieces, it has a Jwrap on it but if it's not to your liking it is easily removed €SOLD

Snowwolf 200w with the v1.5 chip boxed with original bits and pieces, it has a brushed titanium Jwrap on the glass sections and is easily removed if it's not to your liking + 4 Sony VTC5's numbered and married to the Snowwolf + Nitecore UM20 charger €50

Sigelei 50w V2 boxed with original bits and pieces €SOLD, little scratch on the battery door the picture makes it look bigger than it actually is.

Wotofo Phantom mech mod boxed with all the original bits and pieces €25, has a little scratch on the body and the picture makes it look bigger than it actually is.

Wotofo Lush RDA black €15

Tobeco Velocity RDA €SOLD

Legion RDA clone black & copper €10

Nixon V2 RDA €10

UD Goliath V2 RTA €18

UD Zephyrus RTA €SOLD

OBS Crius RTA €SOLD

EHPRO Mini buddha RTA €15

There might be some allen keys and blue screwdrivers missing but everything else should be there.Prices include postage and Paypal fee's.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭bearclaire

LazyPicti wrote: »
    For sale,

Smok M80 boxed with original bits and pieces, it has a Jwrap on it but if it's not to your liking it is easily removed €20

Snowwolf 200w with the v1.5 chip boxed with original bits and pieces, it has a brushed titanium Jwrap on the glass sections and is easily removed if it's not to your liking + 4 Sony VTC5's numbered and married to the Snowwolf + Nitecore UM20 charger €50

Sigelei 50w V2 boxed with original bits and pieces €25, little scratch on the battery door the picture makes it look bigger than it actually is.

Wotofo Phantom mech mod boxed with all the original bits and pieces €25, has a little scratch on the body and the picture makes it look bigger than it actually is.

Tobeco Velocity RDA €10

Nixon V2 RDA €10

UD Goliath V2 RTA €18

UD Zephyrus RTA €15

OBS Crius RTA €15

There might be some allen keys and blue screwdrivers missing but everything else should be there.Prices include postage and Paypal fee's.

I'll Take the Crius Please

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

For sale,

Smok M80 boxed with original bits and pieces, it has a Jwrap on it but if it's not to your liking it is easily removed €20

Sigelei 50w V2 boxed with original bits and pieces €25, little scratch on the battery door the picture makes it look bigger than it actually is.

Tobeco Velocity RDA €10

Nixon V2 RDA €10

UD Goliath V2 RTA €18

UD Zephyrus RTA €15

OBS Crius RTA €SOLD

Do you have the alan key for the Velocity?

• Advertisement

Do you have the alan key for the Velocity?

Sorry i don't but i will have a look around and try and find one that fits, I'll let you know tomorrow.

Sorry i don't but i will have a look around and try and find one that fits, I'll let you know tomorrow.

Ok cool, I'll take it if you can find it, or if I can get the right size one to fit. What colour is it? just curious, it doesn't really matter :D

Ok cool, I'll take it if you can find it, or if I can get the right size one to fit. What colour is it? just curious, it doesn't really matter :D
    Stainless steel :)

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭perfectisthe

For sale,

Tobeco Velocity RDA €10

Nixon V2 RDA €10

UD Goliath V2 RTA €18

UD Zephyrus RTA €15

OBS Crius RTA €SOLD

Has the Smok M80 seen much use?

Has the Smok M80 seen much use?

Sorry it is sold.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭247music

Im selling my Lost Vapes Esquare

Evolv Dna40 Gold board.
    Dual 18650 Mod
    Metallic red with carbon fibre side panels.
    Mod is in perfect condition as I never really used it.
    90 euro posted in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭bearclaire

Got The Crius This Morning!! Well Happy Thanks so Much

For sale,

Received this this morning, absolutely perfect nick, cheers. Payment also sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Arek

SOLD
    For Sale
    Atomizer SMOK TFV4 Mini Sub-Ohm Full Kit Black €20 Including standard post. PayPal

Tank TFV4 Mini
    Replacement glass
    Heater TF-S6 (0.4 ohm)
    RBA TF-RCA
    Organic cotton
    Screwdriver
    Black and red vape band

Price drop to €20

• Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭jno547

Sale Kanger Nebox,white,boxed with everything. Stock coils unused. RBA has had 3 tanks of juice through it and no leaks whatsoever.
    SOLD posted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

jno547 wrote:
    Sale Kanger Nebox,white,boxed with everything. Stock coils unused. RBA has had 3 tanks of juice through it and no leaks whatsoever. €55 posted.

Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭corsav6

Arek wrote: »
    SOLD
    For Sale
    Atomizer SMOK TFV4 Mini Sub-Ohm Full Kit Black €20 Including standard post. PayPal

Tank TFV4 Mini
    Replacement glass
    Heater TF-S6 (0.4 ohm)
    RBA TF-RCA
    Organic cotton
    Screwdriver
    Black and red vape band

Price drop to €20

Received and loving it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

Many thanks to jno547...Nebox arrived very swiftly and in perfect, as new, condition.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Garyt82

For sale,

Smok M80 boxed with original bits and pieces, it has a Jwrap on it but if it's not to your liking it is easily removed €SOLD

Sigelei 50w V2 boxed with original bits and pieces €SOLD, little scratch on the battery door the picture makes it look bigger than it actually is.

Nixon V2 RDA €10

UD Goliath V2 RTA €18

UD Zephyrus RTA €SOLD

OBS Crius RTA €SOLD

Do you still have the phantom and the lush?

Garyt82 wrote: »
    Do you still have the phantom and the lush?

I do, PM sent.

• Advertisement

Istick 60 Watt TC, Black/Silver, Boxed, Perfect Condition. €35. Posted.

Eleaf Melo 2,0.5 Ti and 0.15 Ni coils included, Boxed, Perfect Condition. €22. Posted.

Will do both for €50. Posted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

jno547 wrote: »
    Evic VTC Mini, Black (Mod Only), Boxed, Perfect Condition. €40. Posted.

Eleaf Melo 2,0.3 Kanthal and 0.15 Ni coils included, Boxed, Perfect Condition. €22. Posted.

I'm also looking for a dual 18650 mod if anyone has one and fancies an exchange of some kind,get in touch ;)

Hiya Doc,do you mean a mech mod.if so,I have a couple...

Hiya Doc,do you mean a mech mod.if so,I have a couple...

No YDS,:D a regulated of some sort would be what I'm after,a Smok,Sigelei or something similar :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

No YDS,:D a regulated of some sort would be what I'm after,a Smok,Sigelei or something similar :)

I do have a Sigelei 100w which houses 2 x 18650's,which I hardly ever use,open for swapsies...

I do have a Sigelei 100w which houses 2 x 18650's,which I hardly ever use,open for swapsies...

Ohhhh YEA :D:D PM on it's way ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

Hi guys

Haven't checked in here for a while, still have a few bits to get rid of, cutting down on vape gear as I'm vaping less these days.

Sigelei 150W TC Black - 65 Euro posted
    As new less than 1/2 hour use

Joyetech Evic Surpreme 30 W black with 2 black Lemo tanks 35 Euro Posted

Few tanks as well,

Eleaf Lemo drop x 2 13 Euro each posted

Eleaf Melo 2,0.5 Ti and 0.15 Ni coils included, Boxed, Perfect Condition. €22. Posted.

Will do both for €50. Posted.

Bump ;) I know somebody out there really want's this setup and they just don't realise it yet. :D:D:D

I'd like it, but can't afford it atm :D

I'd like it, but can't afford it atm

Interested in swapping for something??

• Advertisement

Interested in swapping for something??

Not sure I'd have anything you'd want tbh, I'll have a dig about :) if anyone takes it in the mean time, obviously, fire ahead

Advertisement