Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭247music

Damn, they sold fast, it was showing 702 pieces in stock when I ordered.

Ya picked one up aswell.. didn't realise there was a limit one them so glad now.. picked up a pico for 20 quid yesterday aswell so it's been a good weekend vape gear wise.. not so good funds wise..

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

dragona wrote: »
    Were you just perusing the site or did you get an email? I have an account with them but no email today!

Just my daily site hopping to see what was new on the market, there was a flash sale banner on the GB site.

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭glicster

Damn, they sold fast, it was showing 702 pieces in stock when I ordered.

I hope some of ye got one anyway, I ordered 1, watched the vid and then ordered another :P.

Email for me thismorning saying my order was cancelled and refunded:(

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

glicster wrote: »

Yup. Bastardos

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Arek

glicster wrote: »

Gearbest write information about that mistake
    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1696645633956672&id=1563742063913697

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

yep same here surely they have to honour the price ?

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

jambofc wrote: »
    yep same here surely they have to honour the price ?

Fraid not. Happens with a lot of online vendors - not just China - from time to time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭dragona

Gutted!:mad::mad::mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭jno547

dragona wrote: »
    Gutted!:mad::mad::mad:

Something similar happened also with Gearbest about 12 or 18 months ago with the Subtank Mini,one of the members here had a discount code for it and when it was entered at the checkout we got about 70/80 % off,tank ended up costing us about €5 delivered,in fairness to GB they honored all the purchases as far as I know at the time.
    Might be worth your while dropping them an email expressing your disappointment at THEIR mistake. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

Cancelled and refunded here as well :(

• Advertisement

jno547 wrote:
    Something similar happened also with Gearbest about 12 or 18 months ago with the Subtank Mini,one of the members here had a discount code for it and when it was entered at the checkout we got about 70/80 % off,tank ended up costing us about €5 delivered,in fairness to GB they honored all the purchases as far as I know at the time. Might be worth your while dropping them an email expressing your disappointment at THEIR mistake.

It happened a while back with a kbox marked at a price for $9 or around that.. they didn't Honour that one either.. I've been pinging them emails of woe and disappointment all day.. so far have been offered 100 gb points first.. then in place of the points they gave me a code to purchase the nano at cost price.. $35.99.. nah..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Anyone interested in swaps for this?

ukwxwvD.jpg

Hardly ever used. Bought it as an out and about simple device, but I tend not to vape much when out and about :D

It doesn't come with a charger, but I'll throw an old ego charger in with it. It's good between 0.3ohms - 1ohm. It is designed for sub ohm tanks, it was originally designed to go with the Atlantis.

Looking for either a nice velocity style atty, or RTA. Or, may swap for some flavour concentrates if you're into DIY. OR, €16 for the batt + charger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5RcWNTrxBc

You can of course use your favourite atty on this too, so long as you stick between 0.3 - 1ohm it'll run them just fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭11214

Anyone interested in swaps for this?

ukwxwvD.jpg

Hardly ever used. Bought it as an out and about simple device, but I tend not to vape much when out and about :D

It doesn't come with a charger, but I'll throw an old ego charger in with it. It's good between 0.3ohms - 1ohm. It is designed for sub ohm tanks, it was originally designed to go with the Atlantis.

Looking for either a nice velocity style atty, or RTA. Or, may swap for some flavour concentrates if you're into DIY. OR, €16 for the batt + charger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5RcWNTrxBc

You can of course use your favourite atty on this too, so long as you stick between 0.3 - 1ohm it'll run them just fine.

I have a velocity to swap, I can also through in a 15ml bottle of American liquid if you fancy it.

11214 wrote: »
    I have a velocity to swap, I can also through in a 15ml bottle of American liquid if you fancy it.

I have a velocity already, just bought it through here a few weeks back, got anything else? :) I was thinking a similar type deck but in an RTA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭11214

I have a velocity already, just bought it through here a few weeks back, got anything else? :) I was thinking a similar type deck but in an RTA

Haha, ballbag I loves my velocity decked rta's. Damm hard to beat IMO.
    I'm going to keep all the ones I have, I love them.
    I have a pile of US and UK liquid I don't fancy if you've any interest, all 3mg though.

Anyone got an eGrip or something similar,small compact device that they want to offload as a trade or sale?? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

jno547 wrote:
    Anyone got an eGrip or something similar,small compact device that they want to offload as a trade or sale??

Have an Nebox with a broken USB if it's any use. Free to a good home

Ionised wrote:
    Have an Nebox with a broken USB if it's any use. Free to a good home

Would be happy to take it but not for free. I'll trade some diy juice that I'm mxing this weekend for it, how does that sound to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

jno547 wrote:
    Would be happy to take it but not for free. I'll trade some diy juice that I'm mxing this weekend for it, how does that sound to you.

To be honest I'm a one juice man these days. I'm happy to send you on the Nebox if it's of use. Maybe vape it forward and pass on some juice to someone in need. Pm me your address and I'll fling the Nebox in the post.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭trixiebust

For Swap..

Subtank Mini, boxed with cotton, and spares. Black & Red Version. No RBA with it, but will swap with some juice... 3 & 6 mg ☺

• Advertisement

11214 wrote: »
    Haha, ballbag I loves my velocity decked rta's. Damm hard to beat IMO.
    I'm going to keep all the ones I have, I love them.
    I have a pile of US and UK liquid I don't fancy if you've any interest, all 3mg though.

Tell you what, I'll swap for the velocity if you throw in a pack of decent cotton. I'm always running out as I use attys to test my DIY juices daily [hence no interest in juices atm]. I guess with 2 velocity I can half the amount of re-wicking each time. Let me know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

jno547 wrote: »
    Anyone got an eGrip or something similar,small compact device that they want to offload as a trade or sale?? :)

I have an iStick 30W for sale if you're interested.

syklops wrote:
    I have an iStick 30W for sale if you're interested.

Thanks for that offer but it's really an all in one type tank/mod I'm after, and I may be sorted with it but thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭8mm

Talking about all in ones... seen the new Aspire Plato:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X36rWrozGf0

Looks decent.

I'm selling a Sigelei 100w and a Goblin mini, both black and in perfect condition. I'll include a pair of 25r's that have been married to the mod since day 1 and are about 6 weeks old with approx a dozen charges.
    No box with the mod and the tank is boxed with spares.
    If someone buys it as a kit I'll let it off for 65 euro posted.

jno547 wrote:
    I'm selling a Sigelei 100w and a Goblin mini, both black and in perfect condition. I'll include a pair of 25r's that have been married to the mod since day 1 and are about 6 weeks old with approx a dozen charges. No box with the mod and the tank is boxed with spares. If someone buys it as a kit I'll let it off for 65 euro posted.

Will also do a swap/trade for the above if there's something interesting out there.

8mm wrote:
    Talking about all in ones... seen the new Aspire Plato:

Looks very tidy, only con I suppose is that your limited to Aspire products but then again that may not be a con at all.
    When you look at the products that are being released lately there really is a jump in quality and affordability which is only good for us consumers. Also the quality of stock coils has vastly improved over the last 6 months or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭KillerShamrock

Clearing out the vape drawer...

Joyetech Cubis €15 only has the 1.0 ohm SS coil not used at all, tank only used for about 3 weeks.

Aspire Cleito, €20 used for about 2 weeks includes brand new unused .4 ohm coil and the .2 ohm coil and all bits and pieces

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Arek

Arek wrote: »
    For Sale
    Aspire Triton 1
    €18 Including standard post. PayPal

The kit contains:
    • Atomizer
    • Heating unit: 0.4 Ohm

I am adding a coil 1x 0.5ohm clapton coil

pgt1eAml.jpg
    Price drop to €16 Including standard post. PayPal

• Advertisement

247music wrote:
    Im selling my Lost Vapes Esquare

247music wrote:
    Evolv Dna40 Gold board. Dual 18650 Mod Metallic red with carbon fibre side panels. Mod is in perfect condition as I never really used it. 90 euro posted in Ireland.

**PRICE DROP TO €60 POSTED**
    practically giving it away..

Advertisement