Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭dragona

jno547 wrote: »
    If I collect it off you would you leave it at €30? Your probably not too far from me.

It's yours if you collect!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭jno547

dragona wrote: »
    It's yours if you collect!

Pm on the way to you.

Good hardware sale on at Cloudhouse..

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Stefan_Cork

Url makes things easier...

It certainly does, sometimes though when copy/paste isn't available the information has to suffice.

• Advertisement

Selling the istick Pico/Melo 3 mini kit folks, it's a bit too small for me and will end up unused in a drawer or on a shelf.
    It's only a week old or thereabouts, silver, boxed with all the bits. I'll include a couple of new coils as well.
    €45 including postage.

SOLD

Also letting the OBS Crius go, black, boxed with all the bits.
    €15. Posted. SOLD.

Finally,a Subtank Mini, bellcapped with black base, custom drip tip. 2 ni200 coils and a 0.5 coil.
    €12. Posted.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Selling the istick Pico/Melo 3 mini kit folks, it's a bit too small for me and will end up unused in a drawer or on a shelf.
    It's only a week old or thereabouts, silver, boxed with all the bits. I'll include a couple of new coils as well.
    €45 including postage.

€15. Posted.

Finally,a Subtank Mini, bellcapped with black base, custom drip tip. 2 ni200 coils and a 0.5 coil.
    €12. Posted.

I'll take the Pico Kit

I'll take the Pico Kit

Pm gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭8mm

The Pico and the OBS would be a nice combo... winkedy wink wink

8mm wrote: »

Lol, it would be, but burnt out now, just got one Pico already this week and loads of concentrates, I'll be murdered :D Luckily, this Pico is for herself ;)

• Advertisement

8mm wrote:

You know I've tried that and it just doesn't look right, the Pico is so small that nothing other than the Melo, Goblin or maybe an rda looks right on it.

The Bellus and the Cleito look pretty good on it, they're pretty tidy. The Melo does look great on it though, not a bad little tank either. I prefer the Cleito, but I like to chop and change. Actually not tried the Velocity on it yet, which is what I planned to use on it mostly, but I imagine it'll look pretty decent. Actually just measured side by side the Cleito and melo mini, there's nothing in it, about 3-4mm

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭247music

jno547 wrote:
    You know I've tried that and it just doesn't look right, the Pico is so small that nothing other than the Melo, Goblin or maybe an rda looks right on it.

Im banking on the theorem being a perfect match for it.. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭8mm

Mmmm yeah I was thinking about the rebuildable aspect of the OBS over the Melo. Am I right in thinking that the Melo just uses prebuilt coils?

I suppose the Pico with a small tank would make a good discreet setup for out and about.

8mm wrote:
    Mmmm yeah I was thinking about the rebuildable aspect of the OBS over the Melo. Am I right in thinking that the Melo just uses prebuilt coils?

Anyvape have an rba that works excellent in the Melo, eleaf have also released an rba to coincide with the melo mini arrival.

There's a Melo 3 full size now too. 2ml in the mini one is great for me, as I like to change juices often. Large capacity tanks don't interest me too much. RBA section for it would be sweet, but I have the Bellus and 2 velocity attys to build already.

8mm - yup, one of the best stealth vape devices out there atm, it's teensy, and with a short atty/tank it's very pocket-able

• Registered Users Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭dball

Good hardware sale on at Cloudhouse..

http://www.cloudhousevapor.com/clearance/innokin-itaste-134-mini-kit.html
    Id nearly buy one of these for the hell of it, the case and its soooooo shiny:D:D

and i always wanted one:cool:

dball wrote:
    Id nearly buy one of these for the hell of it, the case and its soooooo shiny

Worth a punt, never used one but they look the biz.
    Eyeing the Vaporflask myself and a couple of mechs, it never stops does it.

Would you ever use the Mod though? I know I wouldn't, I think you could get much better cases for the money :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

dball wrote: »
    http://www.cloudhousevapor.com/clearance/innokin-itaste-134-mini-kit.html
    Id nearly buy one of these for the hell of it, the case and its soooooo shiny:D:D

and i always wanted one:cool:

I've had one for just over 2 years,still using it with a Nautilus,nice weapon:D:D it was designed to copy the Gatling gun on a USA fighter helicopter which was used during the Vietnam war.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

247music wrote: »
    Im banking on the theorem being a perfect match for it.. :)

Available for "Pre-Order" from Gearbest for $21.99 with the following code:EDMWISE

• Registered Users Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭alec76

€15. Posted.

Is it the latest version, one with the velocity deck ?

alec76 wrote:
    Is it the latest version, one with the velocity deck ?

It is indeed.

Shinobollo wrote:
    Available for "Pre-Order" from Gearbest for $21.99 with the following code:EDMWISE

Cheers, I have one on preorder from angelcigs for $19.99 with the code "angelcig"

Anyone have an xvostick they want to sell?? :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭corsav6

Anyone interested in swapping a mod for my itaste 134z mech? I'll try get a pic up later.
    I got it the other day bnib and used it a couple of times, its a lovely mod but I can't see the point of having a mech mod anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭alec76

€45 including postage.

SOLD

€15. Posted. SOLD.

€12. Posted.

Subtank remains,€10 posted if anyone is interested. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭corsav6

Subtank remains,€10 posted if anyone is interested. :)

Damn you doc I'll take it. I don't even need another subtank but their just so handy for on the go.
    I'll PayPal you this eve if that's ok.

• Advertisement

corsav6 wrote: »
    Damn you doc I'll take it. I don't even need another subtank but their just so handy for on the go.
    I'll PayPal you this eve if that's ok.

:D:D I have your details here still and I have a well steeped bottle of juice for you also. Let me know what you think of it. :)

Advertisement