Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Allan45121

SOLD
    For sale 1x black rx200 with wrap from zap wraps.
    Comes with 3x blue samsung 25r's and the original charge/update cable.
    Not a scratch on it. Wrapped from new.
    50 euro

SOLD

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭RossD1983

Hi, if you can take paypal (F+F, Ill cover fees) and post, I will take the RX200.
    Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭jno547

Allan45121 wrote: »
    For sale 1x black rx200 with wrap from zap wraps.
    Comes with 3x blue samsung 25r's and the original charge/update cable.
    Not a scratch on it. Wrapped from new.
    50 euro

FFS,I only went to make a coffee,and this happens :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

jno547 wrote:
    FFS,I only went to make a coffee,and this happens

Same here. Curse having to work weekends!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Dang, I would have jumped on that too!

• Advertisement

These bits are for sale folks.

SnowWolf 200W,perfect order. Including 4 18650's paired with it. €45.
    SOLD

IPV D3. New,includes 18650. €45.SOLD

Egrip 20W. Includes standard base and rba. €20. SOLD

Melo 2. Including 2 stock coils and Anyvape rba. €20.

All include postage.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

I'll take the Snowwolf Doc

I have changed my mind Doc,sorry but I am short of funds...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

Finally ! ... I think it's safe to say I was first to see Doc's ad this morning as I saw it just when it was posted .

BUT ! unlike the rest of ye savages I didn't jump in and buy everything , I waited so that all would have a chance . Take note of this everyone for future reference and wait for me to have a look before ye grab it all .

PS: The fact that I wasn't really interested in anything he was selling is completely irrelevant and I won't stand for it being held against me .

PPS: Typical , I'm here for the fire sale and he is not selling anything I want . bummer .

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 489 ✭✭AngryDiMaria

I'll take the snow wolf doc

jonski wrote: »
    Finally ! ... I think it's safe to say I was first to see Doc's ad this morning as I saw it just when it was posted .

BUT ! unlike the rest of ye savages I didn't jump in and buy everything , I waited so that all would have a chance . Take note of this everyone for future reference and wait for me to have a look before ye grab it all .

PS: The fact that I wasn't really interested in anything he was selling is completely irrelevant and I won't stand for it being held against me .

PPS: Typical , I'm here for the fire sale and he is not selling anything I want . bummer .

:D:D:D:D:D Very good,keep an eye here,might just add something else later on. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

jonski wrote: »

We didn't really need an explanation ... first come first served is how it should be ;) tough *^% to anyone misses out really.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,024 ✭✭✭Doge

Was very tempted to buy the Innokin SVD express kit for €20 as my first mod and even first e-cig of any kind , but by time you add on a battery, charger and atomiser tank you're paying over €50.

I think I'm just going to go with a Coolfire IV with Sub G atomiser for £34 delivered from amazon, and add on some Muji Cotton, as the cotton that comes with it can give a burnt taste from reviews ive seen.

Just seems better value to me.

dogeeliquid430.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭8mm

Yes make it as easy and pleasant as possible when your just starting out. Get some prebuilt coils for that too and play with the rebuildable section as you get more comfortable as they can be frustrating in the beginning specially if you only have the one mod/tank system.

Replaceable batteries and chargers become much more important and ultimately the cheaper way to go long term as you start to build up a collection of gear.

Thanks, I'm thinking about going for the Kanger Subox Mini Starter Kit now as you can replace the battery, which needs to be bought seperately.

One of the main reasons though is that the kanger comes with a 1.2ohm coil, and since I dont smoke it might be less harsh on the lungs according to this reviewer:

I'll be using it for 100VG non nicotene flavours.

I dont plan on taking big hits, i know its probably a bit overkill for my needs, but having a decent replaceable battery is important.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Well you'd need more than one battery, a battery case for safety, and a battery charger.

Why vape if you don't smoke though?

Well you'd need more than one battery, a battery case for safety, and a battery charger.

Why vape if you don't smoke though?

The Subox charges the battery via usb though doesn't it?

I tried shisha recently and loved it so would like to vape flavoured liquids as I wouldnt fancy carrying a shisha pipe around with me. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Doge wrote: »
    The Subox charges the battery via usb though doesn't it?

I tried shisha recently and loved it so would like to vape flavoured liquids as I wouldnt fancy carrying a shisha pipe around with me. :)

Yes but it's not the safest way to do it.

Any mod that takes external batteries, you should keep batteries in a case (well, if you value your limbs), and charge in a dedicated battery charger. it's to prevent damage and degradation, because damage will cause the battery to vent, which is seriously nasty.

Seems like an awful waste of money though, given the idea is to use them to quit smoking!

Yes but it's not the safest way to do it.

Any mod that takes external batteries, you should keep batteries in a case (well, if you value your limbs), and charge in a dedicated battery charger. it's to prevent damage and degradation, because damage will cause the battery to vent, which is seriously nasty.

Seems like an awful waste of money though, given the idea is to use them to quit smoking!

I might go with the cool fire and order some 2 ohm coils in that case then.

I know the safety precautions regarding LiPo batteries for RC drones, cars etc... But I didnt know it was the same for Li-on batteries.

I'll still be avoiding shisha smoke so I personally dont see it as a way of wasting money.

I know someone who never smoked but vapes flavoured e liquids just because she likes the taste of them.

I honestly dont see why they should apply only to nicotine smokers. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭8mm

Doge wrote: »

Interesting... shisha is usually sweet flavoured tobacco or something else to carry the flavour but it's combusted through a water pipe. It's the combustion element that creates a lot of toxins.

I always wondered about the potential of a non-nicotine flavoured vape as a method to get people of the sweets and control diet.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 lukas2283

Folks,
    few items for sale/swap also possible

Velocity RDA (Black) €10
    Wotofo Sapor RDA (Black) €15
    Wismec Reuleaux RX200 (Black) €SOLD

use a few times, including boxes, parts.

All include postage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭emmisaro

2 x orchid v4....8 euro each posted
    White ego mega tank...12 euro posted
    Orchid v2.... 8 posited
    White subox mod, paint chipped...SOLD

Or collection in waterford

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Allan45121

RossD1983 wrote: »
    Hi, if you can take paypal (F+F, Ill cover fees) and post, I will take the RX200.
    Thanks!

Hey man that's posted for you now. Let me know when it arrives.
    P.s. your inbox is full 😊

jno547 wrote: »
    SnowWolf 200W,perfect order. Including 4 18650's paired with it. €45.
    SOLD

Received today. In great condition and working perfect. I better mix up some more juice for guzzling :D

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Deag4

jno547 wrote:
    Egrip 20W. Includes standard base and rba. €20. SOLD

Received today. Thanks a million. Great price and Service. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭corsav6

Subtank remains,€10 posted if anyone is interested. :)

Received and vaping some lovely cinnatoast with it now, thanks a million doc, really appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭247music

Anyone looking to trade an Rta for some juice? I have a 60ml bottle of munchies by munchies E-liquid in 6mg if anyone has an rta they would like to trade?

Some of ye might be interested in this stuff,I can't put photos up just yet but I'll try again later.
    Postage and all that is included.

MODS

Sigelei 150W TC Black,boxed. €50.
    Sigelei 100W,Black,no box,2x18650's. €35.
    Sigelei 50W,Black,boxed,1x18650. €30.
    Smok M80 Plus,boxed,perfect condition. €20.

TANKS

2 x Aspire Clieto,Silver,boxed with the bits,1 x 0.2 and 1 x 0.4 coil (1 with each tank.) €17 each.
    Melo 2,boxed,0.3,0.5 and Anyvape rba included. €20.
    Doc, you seriously need to setup a dedicated website :D

Doc, you seriously need to setup a dedicated website

Thought about it alright but it'd take too long to list the stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

jno547 wrote:
    Melo 2,boxed,0.3,0.5 and Anyvape rba included. €20.

I'll take the Melo . Been a while since I tried anything different.

PM your PayPal and I'll get that to you. I'll send my address in case you don't still have it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

whats youre set-up these days Doc ?

Advertisement