Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

jambofc wrote: »
    whats youre set-up these days Doc ?

Someone's looking for a headstart on the next auction
    :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Shinobollo wrote: »
    Someone's looking for a headstart on the next auction
    :-)

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭jno547

jambofc wrote:
    whats youre set-up these days Doc ?

Mine is quite straightforward believe it or not, daily I use indoors a dna200 Reuleaux and an SX mini m class along with a selection of drippers only.
    Out and about or at work It's a Stingray and a Goblin Mini.
    Over the years I've amassed quite a collection of mods, tanks etc and I just can't get my head around the fact that selling 1 and buying 2 won't reduce the volume.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

jno547 wrote: »
    Mine is quite straightforward believe it or not, daily I use indoors a dna200 Reuleaux and an SX mini m class along with a selection of drippers only.
    Over the years I've amassed quite a collection of mods, tanks etc and I just can't get my head around the fact that selling 1 and buying 2 won't reduce the volume.

not bothered with mods tbh but ive also settled on the goblin mini and got an ephro bachelor that just decides to spout juice every now and again lol

the goblin mini 2 looks good will be getting it the minute its out in ireland

jambofc wrote:
    the goblin mini 2 looks good will be getting it the minute its out in ireland

Yep am also keeping an eye on that one. Hope they improve the fill method on it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

Yep am also keeping an eye on that one. Hope they improve the fill method on it.

Its top fill seen it but cant remember if i find it will post link

edit......if you google it there is loads about it but cant find release date for ireland

jambofc wrote:
    Its top fill seen it but cant remember if i find it will post link

That certainly will make a great tank awesome.

I have a stingray-X that I carry around. Only problem is that the locking ring doesn't lock and the firing button is hair-trigger. So unless it's in my hand or lying on its side I have to take the battery out which is a serious pain in the hole.

I would have bought something with a recessed button like the 4-9 only I wouldn't trust myself with a MOD in hybrid mode. I likes to have something between the atty and the battery so I do.
    Had a nemesis as well, but compared to the stingray it's quite big. Nemmy in 18350 mode and stingray-X in 18500 are similar in size.

Stingray-X in 18350 mode with bell-capped kayfun light or squape-r mini kit clone is stealth heaven.
    (As long as I remember the spare batteries !)

Does yours behave Doc ?

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭8mm

I recently got a SMPL mech mod and I've found it great and surprisingly pocket friendly. I was concerned given there is no locking ring but I've had no misfire from it at all. Really like that I don't have to remember to lock it and it can sit perfectly on a table without firing from the pressure of it's own weight. I have a Stingray too and sometimes forget to lock it and then hear a hiss of self firing vapour.

Shinobollo wrote:
    Does yours behave Doc ?

Can't say I've had any issues with it at all, I usually strip it down once a week a give it a good clean but it's as reliable as day following night.

• Advertisement

Can't say I've had any issues with it at all, I usually strip it down once a week a give it a good clean but it's as reliable as day following night.

I'd be pretty good for cleaning too. It's as if the ring is slightly too big to stay in place. Probably dropped it once too often

8mm wrote: »
    I recently got a SMPL mech mod and I've found it great and surprisingly pocket friendly. I was concerned given there is no locking ring but I've had no misfire from it at all. Really like that I don't have to remember to lock it and it can sit perfectly on a table without firing from the pressure of it's own weight. I have a Stingray too and sometimes forget to lock it and then hear a hiss of self firing vapour.

Yeah saw your pic. It's exactly what I want but I thought they only came with a hybrid top where there's direct contact between the battery top and the pin in the base of your tank.
    Im a clumsy sod so don't think I could trust myself with a hybrid set up

Fastech still do spares for the X I believe, I got a replacement tube off them must be 6 months ago though.
    Cigreen I think also carried X spares.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,025 ✭✭✭Doge

Anyone see any bargains for Dripper Tanks?

Being a beginner I should have ordered one to see what flavours I like the most from the beginning!

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭8mm

Yeah saw your pic. It's exactly what I want but I thought they only came with a hybrid top where there's direct contact between the battery top and the pin in the base of your tank.
    Im a clumsy sod so don't think I could trust myself with a hybrid set up

Yeah SMPL's are hybrid only and as long as a tank suits it your fine. That Firebird tank is perfect for it and has a spring loaded adjustable positive pin.

The mod I got from FT was around €8 and the quality is fab. Really great switch on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭corsav6

Some of ye might be interested in this stuff,I can't put photos up just yet but I'll try again later.
    Postage and all that is included.

MODS

Sigelei 150W TC Black,boxed. €50.
    Sigelei 100W,Black,no box,2x18650's. €35.
    Sigelei 50W,Black,boxed,1x18650. €30.
    Smok M80 Plus,boxed,perfect condition. €20.

TANKS

2 x Aspire Clieto,Silver,boxed with the bits,1 x 0.2 and 1 x 0.4 coil (1 with each tank.) €17 each.

Melo 2,boxed,0.3,0.5 and Anyvape rba included. €20.SOLD

Hey Doc, would you do a trade for one of your mods?
    I have a itaste 134 mx-z mech that looks cool but it's absolutely no use to me. I also have a goblin rta that I would reluctantly trade as it's a lovely vape but a pain to build.
    Could also throw some cash your way or some juice. The mx-z has that fancy box too.

Your package was sent this morn so should be in your hands tomorrow :)

corsav6 wrote: »
    Hey Doc, would you do a trade for one of your mods?
    I have a itaste 134 mx-z mech that looks cool but it's absolutely no use to me. I also have a goblin rta that I would reluctantly trade as it's a lovely vape but a pain to build.
    Could also throw some cash your way or some juice. The mx-z has that fancy box

Corsa to be honest I need to get rid of this stuff and not replace it for a while anyway,divorce looms if I don't start clearing some space.!!!

Doge wrote: »
    Anyone see any bargains for Dripper Tanks?

Being a beginner I should have ordered one to see what flavours I like the most from the beginning!

Sapor or Velocity are both excellent rda's and both are for sale by one of the members here,couple of pages back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭corsav6

Corsa to be honest I need to get rid of this stuff and not replace it for a while anyway,divorce looms if I don't start clearing some space.!!!

That's no bother at all doc, I no exactly how you feel :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

I have a touchwood mini (18350 size) for sale. It's a great little unique mechanical device. I simply don't use it any more and rather it gathering dust in my drawer it's time to part with it.

It was pretty pricey as it was hand made (£80 sterling). See here http://touchwood-ecigs.com/. Mine is in perfect nick. The brass will need a bit of a shine, but a small dab of brasso would sort that for you or you can just leave it the way it is. The pin isn't spring loaded but is adjustable (can be pushed up/down with a small screwdriver).

This is certainly not designed for sub-ohming as it only houses an 18350 and being mechanical keep your coils above 1ohm for safety. I won't be held responsible for someone blowing themselves up :)

I'll sell it for €50 (half the price). I'm in the UK so it'd take a few days to post back to the home land.

If anyone is interested then pm me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

Hi guys
    Long time no see.
    Anyone got some coils for the subtank they want to sell, going on holidays and couldn't be bothered with building coils, prefer the sub ohm ones

JH_raheny wrote: »
    Hi guys
    Long time no see.
    Anyone got some coils for the subtank they want to sell, going on holidays and couldn't be bothered with building coils, prefer the sub ohm ones

Think I have 3 or 4 0.5ohms at home if that helps. Have more on order so you can have them.
    Work in Burlington Road / Live in Portmarnock.
    Have some Melo ii / Atlantis .5s as well

Think I have 3 or 4 0.5ohms at home if that helps. Have more on order so you can have them.
    Work in Burlington Road / Live in Portmarnock.
    Have some Melo ii / Atlantis .5s as well

Cheers that would do, will you post them and let me know how much to paypal you

JH_raheny wrote: »
    Cheers that would do, will you post them and let me know how much to paypal you

Will you pm your details to me pls.
    No money needed. You've looked after many a boardsie in the past.

Anyway, I'm sure I'll be picking your brain along with the others once I start DIY-ing. :-)

Will you pm your details to me pls.
    No money needed. You've looked after many a boardsie in the past.

Anyway, I'm sure I'll be picking your brain along with the others once I start DIY-ing. :-)

Thanks for that I'll pm you now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭dball

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Anyone interested in some DIY mixing trades? I have an unopened 30ml of Capella Vanilla custard V1, 14 ml of TFA Fruit circles [1ml gone from a 15ml] and about 8ml left of TFA black cherry. Let me know what you got spare to swap if interested. I'm looking for creams mostly, or any Inawera fruits you might have going

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Dr Bill, you still got that smok for sale? :) if so, I'll take it!

Dr Bill, you still got that smok for sale? :) if so, I'll take it!

Gone Penny,sorry:(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Gone Penny,sorry:(

Ah well, my own fault for waiting! :) I'll keep an eye out for the next Dr. Bill flash sale :D

Advertisement