Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,753 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Anyone interested in some DIY mixing trades? I have an unopened 30ml of Capella Vanilla custard V1, 14 ml of TFA Fruit circles [1ml gone from a 15ml] and about 8ml left of TFA black cherry. Let me know what you got spare to swap if interested. I'm looking for creams mostly, or any Inawera fruits you might have going

I have a bunch of 3mg Vape Wilds if you fancy a Swap, King Cake, Bombshell Batter, Professor Slytherins Snape Juice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭corsav6

Ah well, my own fault for waiting! :) I'll keep an eye out for the next Dr. Bill flash sale :D

Sorry Penny, I couldn't resist, and also the sigelei 50w :)

Thanks doc, I kinda like the sigelei even though it's huge, and nice job wrapping the Smok, I won't be removing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Inquitus wrote: »
    I have a bunch of 3mg Vape Wilds if you fancy a Swap, King Cake, Bombshell Batter, Professor Slytherins Snape Juice.

I'm all about DIY only nowadays, so just looking for concentrates really :) DO you mix your own juices? Got any concentrates?

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Sinbad311

lukas2283 wrote: »
    Folks,
    few items for sale/swap also possible

Velocity RDA (Black) €10
    Wotofo Sapor RDA (Black) €15
    Wismec Reuleaux RX200 (Black) €SOLD

use a few times, including boxes, parts.

All include postage.

Hi,

Interested in the Velocity if still available? Is it the Tobeco brand?

• Registered Users Posts: 47 lukas2283

Sinbad311 wrote: »
    Hi,

Interested in the Velocity if still available? Is it the Tobeco brand?

PM

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 Lippok

Hi guys,

I have a SMOK TFV4 for sale almost new, fully boxed - no coils - no rta - 15€

I also have a Uwell Crown in good conditions, boxed as well and it comes with genuine crown rba coil - complete with white screwdriver. 18€

If interested I also have a billow V2 in good conditions as well and I d let it go for 12€

Ah I was forgetting, I have a Wotofo Sapor for sale as well, almost new, boxed and blue in colour. €15

I can ship if needed, prices are + shipments.

PM me for more info

Thanks,

A

• Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭jno547

This is available to some lucky vaper.

€35 posted.

As photo,little use.

JLhXUI.jpg

jno547 wrote: »

€35 posted.

As photo,little use.

Or swap!

jno547 wrote: »

€35 posted.

As photo,little use.

JLhXUI.jpg

PRICE DROP €30 posted or swap/exchange.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭KillerShamrock

Clearing out some stuff,

Triton 2 Silver no coils only used for about 3 weeks €25

TFV4 Micro Black (different coils from Nano, Mini and full sized) comes with everything bar the 1.8ohm coil. €30

Aspire nautilus 5ml with 1 1.8ohm bvc coil and Istick 30w (its battered and bruised (istick not tank) and well used but works and as a pair make a great starter kit) €30

Joyetech Cubis only one coil the 1ohm I think. €13

Bottle of white lightning unicorn cake 120ml, really just didn't like thought i would id say about 15mls vaped but its most likely less €15

Ill have pics later

Im Based in dublin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Mr. TTime

Hi All

I have an unused Yihi SX Mini M Class that I am looking to sell - it was an impulse buy last August and regretted it almost immediately (too advanced for me). Will be looking for €150 or so for it but any good offers will be entertained. Will post pictures when I get home this evening. Will throw it up on adverts too.

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭LazyPicti

Got a Squape Rs with the B deck for sale in perfect condition.Comes with original box spares and tools. €100 delivered.

Anarchist RDA perfect condition comes with original spares. €SOLD

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭247music

LazyPicti wrote:
    Got a Squape Rs with the B deck for sale in perfect condition.Comes with original box spares and tools. €100 delivered.

Great atty.. damn I'd jump on this if I had the cash..

247music wrote: »
    Great atty.. damn I'd jump on this if I had the cash..

It's a great atty for sure easily my favorite atty to date.But i really want to give the new Squape X a go.

LazyPicti wrote:
    It's a great atty for sure easily my favorite atty to date.But i really want to give the new Squape X a go.

Ya I like the look of the new squape x alright.. very different to previous versions which could also be a bad thing though..

Ya I like the look of the new squape x alright.. very different to previous versions which could also be a bad thing though..

True.. but if I'm not keen on it I'll pick up another Rs lol

LazyPicti wrote:
    True.. but if I'm not keen on it I'll pick up another Rs lol

You could always pick up a clone X and see if you like it first.. 😊

You could always pick up a clone X and see if you like it first.. 😊

Yeah I'll definitely give the clones a look over.I've had some crap clones in the past so i try and find plenty of user reviews first.

LazyPicti wrote:
    Yeah I'll definitely give the clones a look over.I've had some crap clones in the past so i try and find plenty of user reviews first.

3fvape have a clone of it in stock, I picked up an Rs Clone from them before and it was spot on, no issues with it, not sure if the X clone is from the same manufacturer or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Allan45121

Anyone want a red gizmo clone and a couple of efest purple nippletops? dunno what to ask for it. its from gearbest and is in pretty good shape. i don't use tanks on mechs anymore so this one's just sat in my stand for too long. open to offers just want it in the hands of someone who'll use it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭corsav6

Allan45121 wrote: »
    Anyone want a red gizmo clone and a couple of efest purple nippletops? dunno what to ask for it. its from gearbest and is in pretty good shape. i don't use tanks on mechs anymore so this one's just sat in my stand for too long. open to offers just want it in the hands of someone who'll use it.

I'm looking for an 18650 nipple top, could possibly swap an LG HE4 with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

Any of you sub-ohm guys got a Provari / Provari Mini lying round gathering dust?
    Send me a pm with details please :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

UsedToWait wrote: »
    Any of you sub-ohm guys got a Provari / Provari Mini lying round gathering dust?
    Send me a pm with details please :)

Have a Provari Mini 2.5 here quite literally gathering dust. Tis a bit battered and bruised but works fine. Also have the extension cap so one can use 18500 batteries and a beauty ring for 22mm attys.

Drop me a line if it's any use.

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

Looking to sell a 30ml bottle of Suicide Bunny "The O.B." 18mg nicotine for €10 (including P&P)

I got 2, wasn't a fan of it but got through the first bottle, and I can't face the 2nd one now. I have pictures of seals unbroken and all if you're interested!

:)

Anyone selling an RTA or a Cleito ?? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

Cleito stainless/silver (spare 0.2 coil)
    Griffin 22 stainless/silver
    TFV4 mini black with RBA

Edit: All sold

moleyv wrote: »
    Cleito stainless/silver (spare 0.2 coil)
    Griffin 22 stainless/silver
    TFV4 mini black with RBA

Pm gone

Anyone know when we'll see the Cleito RBA system available here? Looks pretty sweet

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

Anyone know when we'll see the Cleito RBA system available here? Looks pretty sweet

I actually sold my Cleito last week, without even using it once, due to the fact that I had mistakenly assumed that the RBA was going to be a single coil MTL style . And yes, I would equate that to me throwing the toys out of the pram .

• Advertisement

I love the Cleito, it's my most used tank atm. I believe the RBA section comes pre-built with dual claptons, which is great. they'll do for a while. The coils for it are already really good I feel, but not having to buy them in future is even better.

Advertisement