Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Garyt82

No bothers I'm just interested in the AIO now because I have a Cubis tank and they can share the same coils

If I'm honest, I don't find the flavour from the aio very good. I only bought it because I was going on a stags and didn't want to lose any of my other gear!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

I wonder if the 0.5ohm ss Cubis coils would be better in it? Seems ... ok in the Cubis. Nothing amazing, flavour is just average. But I'd use the AIO as an out and about vape, like you say, wouldn't be overly worried about losing it

I wonder if the 0.5ohm ss Cubis coils would be better in it? Seems ... ok in the Cubis. Nothing amazing, flavour is just average. But I'd use the AIO as an out and about vape, like you say, wouldn't be overly worried about losing it

I've got the .6 coil that it came with in it and I would say it's below average. I've heard the .5 is a big improvement with flavour and airflow. Also the cubis rba works in it as well which is a plus

Been looking up some vids on the Bellus, and got some tips on building it a bit better, tried it out tonight again and think I might just have it nailed now :D SO I think I'll actually keep it. When I do get the build right, the flavour is great from it.

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Allan45121

Been looking up some vids on the Bellus, and got some tips on building it a bit better, tried it out tonight again and think I might just have it nailed now :D SO I think I'll actually keep it. When I do get the build right, the flavour is great from it.

I have two, how have you built it? Never really got them singing but i'm loathed to let them go because there isn't much i don't like about them.

• Advertisement

Allan45121 wrote: »
    I have two, how have you built it? Never really got them singing but i'm loathed to let them go because there isn't much i don't like about them.

It seems the trick is to build right in tight to the posts, and once tightened up, use your screwdriver to pull/stretch them just a tad back out, you only want to leave a hair's gap, then raise them slightly. I use 25g ss wire atm, before I was using 26g kanthal. Not much in the diff size wise. I use [what I think is] a 2.5mm screwdriver, and my problem was I was pulling them too far out, so I'd short by the coils touching the casing, not the post. also cut your wicking down, you don't need loads of cotton, just cut it short, it doesn't need to reach right down the juice wells. I guess it's the 'pancake' wick method, and it's working well.

Once you do get it right, the Bellus is a flavour champ IMO, really like it. I just hate that its so tight to build on, as I'm not building long and maybe a bit clumsy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

I use the SS wire & coils close to the posts as well using the scottish rol wicking & it vapes like a champ.
    My only grief is filling it,top filling causes it to leak through the airholes,it does stop leaking after about 10 drags,I have tried different methods to stop this leak but with no avail.
    I decided to fill it from the bottom & it has never leaked.
    You just have to be kind & friendly with the Bellus:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭8mm

Aye Bellus is grand once you master the build and ignore the top fill and just do it from the bottom. Very reliable and leak free this way. I usually give the airflow area a quick wipe to clear condensation when I'm doing a fill.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

chipfox wrote: »
    Looking to trade 100ml of an old DIY juice that I'm not going to be using. Really just looking for hardware, hit me with any offer at all.

what flavour and strength ?

I use the SS wire & coils close to the posts as well using the scottish rol wicking & it vapes like a champ.
    My only grief is filling it,top filling causes it to leak through the airholes,it does stop leaking after about 10 drags,I have tried different methods to stop this leak but with no avail.
    I decided to fill it from the bottom & it has never leaked.
    You just have to be kind & friendly with the Bellus:D:D:D:D

I never get leaks now. Another trick I picked up is to close the airflow when filling, and once you put the cap on, blow down through the tip, and fire it once with the air closed. Sounds nonsense but it works. Not a drop leaks for me.

• Advertisement

Zaykov wrote:
    Anyone interested in Kangertech DripBox Red color brand new, let me know at PM. €37 we can meet at Dublin City Center.

Would you be interested in a swap?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

I never get leaks now. Another trick I picked up is to close the airflow when filling, and once you put the cap on, blow down through the tip, and fire it once with the air closed. Sounds nonsense but it works. Not a drop leaks for me.

When the tank needs filling again,I'll try that trick of yours...

Works every time for me. It's to do with the pressure build up when you put the cap on, the juice gets squeezed down and has nowhere to go but out the air inlets. When you blow a little air down through it, the pressure relieves, and just giving it that one fire starts the wicking, between both it clears the build up at the air vents. Hope it works for ya, I do it every fill.

*squints eyes* mmm will give that a shot too! Are you getting any weeping from the top/bottom of the air flow control ring?

I get the odd bit of juice build up through the air holes, but nothing close to a leak. One other thing I do after a fill, is while opening the air holes, and I always line up the circles as I like it wide open, I fire it while doing so. Not sure if it helps or not, it's gone a bit of a habit. When I got the tank first it was pissing juice out after every fill. That's when I looked up the fix for it. How you wick it can help too, less is more, I do the pancake style wick, I don't pack it down the channels.

I'm super happy with my wicking and the bottom fill and should probably not mess with a good thing. Still if top fill was reliable I want it. Remembering back I think I also found that the top cap would stick a bit and rather then the top unscrewing the glass area would unscrew, also flooding could start to happen before I would get the top cap back on. Ok talking myself out of messing with it now LOL.

Lol, if it aint broke ... I like to make use of the top fill though. I couldn't go back to bottom filling now. I hold the glass with one hand while unscrewing the cap, hasn't loosened anything up on me yet. In fact, the glass in mine seems to be welded in place! I took it apart once to give it a clean and it was really stubborn.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Redfitz

Garyt82 wrote: »
    Aspire cleito(black) with spare glass and Joytech AIO for swap. Cleito needs coils. Brand new one in the AIO. looking for something like a Griffin or can swap both for a dripbox. Can meet in Dublin city centre if interested

Have a red kanger dripbox if you want to swap. If your interested let me know

Redfitz wrote:
    Have a red kanger dripbox if you want to swap. If your interested let me know

If you're around Dublin I would be.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Redfitz

Garyt82 wrote: »
    If you're around Dublin I would be.

Yeh im in dublin. Were can you meet? Or whats handy for you?

• Advertisement

Redfitz wrote:
    Yeh im in dublin. Were can you meet? Or whats handy for you?

Pm'd

Garyt82 wrote:
    Aspire cleito(black) with spare glass and Joytech AIO for swap. Cleito needs coils. Brand new one in the AIO. looking for something like a Griffin or can swap both for a dripbox. Can meet in Dublin city centre if interested

Gone

• Registered Users Posts: 47 lukas2283

Folks,
    few items for sale/swap also possible

Kanger Subtank Mini (White) €15 €12
    OBS Crius (Black) €20 €18
    UD Bellus (Black) €18 €15
    UD Zephyrus V1 (Silver) €SOLD
    UD Goblin Mini V1 (Silver) €SOLD
    Joyetech eVic VTC Mini+18650 (Red) €SOLD

pix, questions? PM
    use a few times, including boxes, parts.

All prices include postage.
    PayPal friends and family please.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Arek

Arek wrote: »
    For Sale
    Smoktech X-Cube Mini 75W
    €38 Including standard post. Or €41 Registered Post. PayPa
    l

Mod includes:
    -Mod SmokeTech 1x 75W MINI Xcube TC / VW Bluetooth (Cell not included)
    -1x Silicone Case
    -1x USB cable
    http://i.imgur.com/DDFiRuR.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/LYuRfgr.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/5SybFqo.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/qJ0M1f1.jpg

UD Bellus RTA
    €20 Including standard post. PayPal

Package Contents:
    1 x Bellus RTA by Youde
    1 x Single Coil Adapter
    1 x Replacement Glass
    1 x Set of Organic cotton and Prebuilt micro coils
    1 x Set of Replacement o-rings and screws

http://i.imgur.com/AYfd32J.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/1u9hJ2g.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/5Ws9YrO.jpg

Smoktech X-Cube Mini 75W
    €33 Including standard post. PayPal

UD Bellus RTA
    €16 Including standard post. PayPal

PayPal friends and family please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭jno547

Thats for sale/swap peeps,

Tesla Nano,60W TC, perfect order, €35.

hJOzol.jpg

GONE

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭247music

jno547 wrote:

jno547 wrote:

Any interest in a swap for a cthulhu v2?

247music wrote: »
    Any interest in a swap for a cthulhu v2?

Does the V2 have the same type nut on top as the V1 that was a nightmare to get on when re assembling?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

jno547 wrote: »

I'll take the Tesla is the swap doesn't work out.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 lukas2283

jno547 wrote: »

PM

• Advertisement

This is also for sale or swap maybe for a Dicodes 6 or I may consider a Kayfun V5 :D

Its an IPV D3 80W,perfect nick. €35 posted or swap. GONE

Y74WiE.jpg

Advertisement