Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

jno547 wrote:
    I'm going for something simple and relatively compact for myself hence the sale.

Curious now.... Does it start with a K?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭jno547

moleyv wrote:
    Curious now.... Does it start with a K?

No a D and a K, 2 items

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

I hadn't actually heard of this cotton until I saw you mention it. And then saw Vaping Bogan's latest vid, on different types of cotton. he says it's good stuff :) Now I want to try it even more, lol.

Great hint to remind me to draw for it! :pac:

Since only two of you want it, and I got two wee packs, I think it'd be nicer of me to give you each a pack.

So Lukas, and thecageyone, pm your addresses and I'll get them in the post on Tuesday :)

jno547 wrote:
    No a D and a K, 2 items

I look forward to 'what's in your hand today' as I think I know what they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Great hint to remind me to draw for it! :pac:

Since only two of you want it, and I got two wee packs, I think it'd be nicer of me to give you each a pack.

So Lukas, and thecageyone, pm your addresses and I'll get them in the post on Tuesday :)

Ahaha, it wasn't .. honest :P Very generous of you, will pm now

• Advertisement

moleyv wrote:
    I look forward to 'what's in your hand today' as I think I know what they are.

Don't hold your breath as a pal of mine is getting both in Berlin. The Kayfun is delayed but the Dicodes is available. Both are as scarce as hen's teeth.

jno547 wrote:
    Don't hold your breath as a pal of mine is getting both in Berlin. The Kayfun is delayed but the Dicodes is available. Both are as scarce as hen's teeth.

Yeah I saw in some kayfun review that at release they only had made 20.

Sometimes I look at all my stuff and wonder would I be better spending it on a couple big ticket items instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

jno547 wrote: »

You'll hate the Dicodes within a week ::cue Monty Python voice::: He says knowingly :D

moleyv wrote:
    Sometimes I look at all my stuff and wonder would I be better spending it on a couple big ticket items instead.

Thats my thinking exactly,I have a plethora of mods,tanks,drippers,all good in their own rite but I just can't sit with out having a selection in front of me and it takes the good out of a good vape,for me anyway. Plus,a good quality mod,tank will always hold it's value as long as vaping stays legal anyway.

Ionised wrote:
    You'll hate the Dicodes within a week ::cue Monty Python voice::: He says knowingly

I went for the '6',the menu on the 2380 is very cumbersome to navigate,this is for life:):)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Arek

For Sale

SOLDJoyetech eGo AIO Black (new, never used)
    €20 Including standard post. PayPal

Joyetech eGo AIO kit includes:
    1 x Joyetech eGo AIO
    2 x BF SS316-0.6ohm
    1 x mouthpiece
    1 x Manual
    http://i.imgur.com/4hlT67o.jpg

Smoktech X-Cube Mini 75W
    €30 Including standard post. PayPal

Mod includes:
    -Mod SmokeTech 1x 75W MINI Xcube TC / VW Bluetooth (Cell not included)
    -1x Silicone Case
    -1x USB cable
    http://i.imgur.com/DDFiRuR.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/LYuRfgr.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/5SybFqo.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/qJ0M1f1.jpg

SOLDUD Bellus RTA
    €16 Including standard post. PayPal

Package Contents:
    1 x Bellus RTA by Youde
    1 x Single Coil Adapter
    1 x Replacement Glass
    1 x Set of Organic cotton and Prebuilt micro coils
    1 x Set of Replacement o-rings and screws
    http://i.imgur.com/AYfd32J.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/1u9hJ2g.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/5Ws9YrO.jpg

PayPal friends and family please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,740 ✭✭✭the evasion_kid

Brand new unused aspire nautilus X tank with spare coil and replacement glass - €35 with free post

Pm me for details

€30

OK guys,The Sale of Sales is here :D

I'm going for something simple:rolleyes: and relatively compact for myself hence the sale.

I was asked about including batteries with mods before and normally I wouldn't but I will this time as they are relatively new,good quality and haven't been through too many charge cycles as I have so many mods in rotation constantly.They have been married to each mod from new and I have tested them with a multi meter and they are perfect.

I won't do any swaps this time as it's reduction I'm after.

Everything is in perfect condition and postage is included

If you want photos of anything pm and I'll send it on.

Paypal F&F if that's ok.

Ok so:

MODS.

RX200 Black,Batteries,Cigreen Skin,Boxed €50.SOLD

RX200 Green/White,Cigreen Skin,Boxed €50. ON HOLD.

Sigelei 150W TC,Black,Boxed,Batteries. €60.

Sigelei 100W,Black,Batteries,No Box. €30.

TANKS

Cleito,Silver,including RBA,'Fat Boy' Tank,boxed €30.SOLD

Cleito,Silver,0.2 coil,Boxed €18.SOLD

Geekvape Avocado,22mm,Silver,Boxed with extras. €20.SOLD

Smok TFV4 Mini,Black,includes RBA,Boxed. €25.

This is what's left and I'll do a price drop

Sigelei 150W TC €50.

Sigelei 100W €25.

Smok Tfv4 Mini, €20.

As above regarding extras and postage.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Tweedle Faduh

Arek wrote: »
    For Sale

Joyetech eGo AIO Black (new, never used)
    €20 Including standard post. PayPal

Joyetech eGo AIO kit includes:
    1 x Joyetech eGo AIO
    2 x BF SS316-0.6ohm
    1 x mouthpiece
    1 x Manual

I'll take this if it's still available.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 lukas2283

lukas2283 wrote: »
    Folks,
    few items for sale/swap also possible

Kanger Subtank Mini (White)€SOLD
    OBS Crius (Black)€SOLD
    UD Bellus (Black)€SOLD
    Artery Nugget 50W + 49er Clearomizer (White) €45
    UD Zephyrus V1 (Silver) €SOLD
    UD Goblin Mini V1 (Silver) €SOLD
    Joyetech eVic VTC Mini+18650 (Red) €SOLD

The Nugget is the smallest 50W box mod on the market! It fits easily in the palm of your hand, but provides more than enough power for any atomizer. 22mm atomizers look perfect on this little box, and fit flush due to the spring-loaded positive pin.The 49er Tank has amazing airflow and vapor production. This top filling tank is easy to use, and by turning the glass, you can close off the juice flow in order to fill the tank without leaking or gurgling.

pix, questions? PM
    use a few times, including boxes, parts.

All prices include postage.
    PayPal friends and family please.

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭AthAnRi

Hey Lukas, The Crius, Can you post/pm pictures of the build deck?

• Registered Users Posts: 47 lukas2283

AthAnRi wrote: »
    Hey Lukas, The Crius, Can you post/pm pictures of the build deck?

PM

This is what's left and I'll do a price drop

Sigelei 150W TC €50.
    SOLD

Sigelei 100W €25.€20 Including batteries.

Smok Tfv4 Mini, RBA included.€20.€15

Only 2 items left,price dropped.:)

r5K10I.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

Only 2 items left,price dropped.:)

r5K10I.jpg

Hi Doc. I'll take the tfv4 if I'm not too late please

Shinobollo wrote: »
    Hi Doc. I'll take the tfv4 if I'm not too late please

Never too late:D pm gone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭judas1369

Ah sure I'll take the Sig off your hands! I'll PM you later.

judas1369 wrote: »
    Ah sure I'll take the Sig off your hands! I'll PM you later.

Yours :)

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

Never too late:D pm gone.

PM sent.
    Cheers

**SALE**

I’m clearing a few things if anyone is interested. I will do deals via private message on multiple items where postage costs will be reduced. Paypal Friends and Family please. Not looking to trade. Everything is used and in very good to excellent condition, except where otherwise stated (and coils obviously :) )

Comment and send me a PM. Nothing will be posted until Wednesday at the earliest.

Nautilus

1x Aspire Nautilus Mini, not boxed [10e posted] Sold

1x Aspire Nautilus Mini, not boxed, replaced original tank for a stainless one (not the cock and balls one, the nice one, does not include the original tank), doesn’t have original drip tip (I think, I’ll have a look, but I can include a new plastic one) [10e posted] Sold

4x 1.6 Nautilus BVC Coils [5e posted, or 3e with either of the above tanks] Sold

1x Aspire CF VV 1000mah 3.3-4.8v, it is the one that comes in the aspire nautilus mini premium starter kit. [10e posted, or 5e with either of the above nautilus minis] Sold

OR all the above for 22e posted Sold

Subbox Kit

1 x White Subox Mini Kit including RBA, boxed, I will include a well used green samsung 18650 with it. Sometimes has a quirk that screen has to go off before 5 clicks for off will work, does not have the black original drip tip [20e Posted] Sold

4x Ni200 0.15 coils for kangertech subtanks [6e posted, 3e if purchased with above, just note the above mod does not do Temp Control] Sold

Mods

1x Eleaf iStick 60wTC, boxed, stainless/silver body with black panels, this isn’t actually too good in TC mode to be upfront, wattage is perfect. Will include a well used blue Samsung 18650 [20e posted]

1x Joyetech Cuboid, Grey, boxed [40e posted, add two well used LG HE4 18650s for 10e] Sold

1x Koopor Plus 200w, Red, boxed [40e posted, add two well used LG HE4 18650s for 10e]

1 x Wismec Reuleaux RX200, boxed, White main body, comes with original green/teal panels AND authentic Wismec replacement red panels, I can fit whichever colour you prefer, but it is only a 5 min job with 4 screws anyway. [45e posted, add three well used LG HE4 18650s for 15e]

Tanks

1 x Joyetech Cubis, Stainless/silver, no coils, boxed [15e posted] Sold

1x Eleaf Melo 2, stainless/silver, boxed, 4x0.3 kanthal coils, and I will throw in some 0.15 Ni200 coils too, have to check how many I have [ 20e posted]

1x Geekvape Tsunami RDA, stainless/silver, boxed, opened but unused. I opened it, washed it and it has been disassembled on my desk for a few weeks, so will move on. [30e posted]

1x Advken Mad Hatter Mini RDA, Green, boxed [10e posted]

1x Smok TF RTA with G2 deck, black, boxed [27e posted]

1x Wismec Theorem, boxed, has one unused notch coil, [20e posted]

And no, I’m not quitting vaping, it must be the heat... :pac: Spend over 100e and I’ll throw in a surprise!!

Rx200 arrived this morning, cheers Jno547. Perfect condition as per usual. Updating it right now :)

I have a stainless steel Cubis tank here, with 2 unopened 1ohm coils. It's got a 0.5ohm ss coil in the tank, that's had a few runs of juice through, can leave that in there if wanted. €15 delivered.

SOLD

Rx200 arrived this morning, cheers Jno547. Perfect condition as per usual. Updating it right now :)

I hope you love the colour of that skin I sent you :D

I hope you love the colour of that skin I sent you :D

Very summery indeed! :cool:

One more item for sale,

IJoy Tornado rta, stainless, boxed with all the bits.
    30 euro including post.

W6Jdg3.jpg

And a price drop €26

SOLD

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭corsav6

Clieto arrived today Doc, vaping nicely :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Deag4

moleyv wrote:
    1 x White Subox Mini Kit including RBA, boxed, I will include a well used green samsung 18650 with it. Sometimes has a quirk that screen has to go off before 5 clicks for off will work, does not have the black original drip tip [20e Posted]

Is the subox and the temp coils still available. Will PayPal family and friends do

Advertisement