Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

Deag4 wrote: »
    Is the subox and the temp coils still available. Will PayPal family and friends do

Sorry, they were sold last night, I put a strike through them but I see its not visible on mobile, so will amend the post now.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭247music

jno547 wrote:
    IJoy Tornado rta, stainless, boxed with all the bits. 30 euro including post.

Pm'd

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Free:

Got two packs of Celtic Cotton at Cloud Sessions tonight (my sister and I each got one), that won't be used.

If anyone would like them, just let me know.

Got the cotton this morning, thanks a mill Penny :) looks nice cotton too. Better than the scraps of UD stuff I had left at least :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭redkid

Took delivery of a cuboid and a cubis this morning from moleyv with everything boxed abd in great condition as promised, cheers moley

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

Hey Doc.
    TFV4 arrived safe and sound thanks. Perfect as always.

I can't imagine calling u anything else due to ur penchant for sharing bargains with us !.
    Can't wait till u open your car dealership ;)
    Thanks a mill
    Shino

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭AthAnRi

@moleyv

1x Advken Mad Hatter Mini RDA, Green, boxed [10e posted]

Still Available?

AthAnRi wrote:

AthAnRi wrote:
    Still Available?

PM sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭jno547

Shinobollo wrote: »
    Hey Doc.
    Can't wait till u open your car dealership ;)
    Watch this space

po3iRQ.jpg

Putting these back up as I can't edit the other post anymore.

**For sale (Including a few price drops)**

Willing to do deals on multiple items if I can save on postage. Drop me a PM.

Mods

1 x Wismec Reuleaux RX200, boxed, White main body, comes with original green/teal panels AND authentic Wismec replacement red panels, I can fit whichever colour you prefer, but it is only a 5 min job with 4 screws anyway. [45e 42e posted, add three well used LG HE4 18650s for 15e 13e ]

1x Koopor Plus 200w, Red, boxed [40e 37e posted, add two well used LG HE4 18650s for 10e 8e ]

1x Eleaf iStick 60wTC, boxed, stainless/silver body with black panels, this isn’t actually too good in TC mode to be upfront, wattage is perfect. Will include a well used blue Samsung 18650 [20e 18e posted] Sold

Tanks

1x Smok TF RTA with G2 deck, black, boxed [27e 25e posted]

1x Geekvape Tsunami RDA, stainless/silver, boxed, opened but unused. I opened it, washed it and it has been disassembled on my desk for a few weeks, so will move on. [30e 28e posted]

1x Wismec Theorem, boxed, has one unused notch coil, [ 20e 18e posted] Sold

1x Eleaf Melo 2, stainless/silver, boxed, 4x0.3 kanthal coils, and I will throw in some 0.15 Ni200 coils too, have to check how many I have [ 20e 18e posted]

Spend over 100e and I'll throw in a surprise 

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭bearclaire

Pm'd you there Moley

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

moleyv wrote:
    1x Wismec Theorem, boxed, has one unused notch coil, [ 20e 18e posted]

I'll take the theorem if still available

Ionised wrote: »
    I'll take the theorem if still available

Sure. I'll send you a pm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

moleyv wrote: »
    Sure. I'll send you a pm

Lovely...Thanks very much

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Arek

For sale
    Smoktech X-Cube Mini 75W
    €25 Collect Castletroy Limerick, €28 Including standard post. PayPal

Mod includes:
    -Mod SmokeTech 1x 75W MINI Xcube TC / VW Bluetooth (Cell not included)
    -1x Silicone Case
    -1x USB cable
    http://i.imgur.com/DDFiRuR.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/LYuRfgr.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/5SybFqo.jpg

I have a few flavor concentrates that are not my type and I would like to give them way for free. Flavor concentrates exp date 2017, about 9ml each. The flavor concentrates are only for collection in Castletroy Limerick.
    http://i.imgur.com/8pcqxKp.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Garyt82

***for sale***

Black sub-tank mini with spare glass and rba section. Paint a bit worn but working perfectly.

Troll RDA, black with pink splatter. Comes with two decks and two sets of spares. Had two trolls but lost the top cap on one.

Royal hunter clone in stainless steel. 1:1 in perfect condition. Boxed with spare

€50 for the lot. Can meet in Dublin if interested

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭bearclaire

Thanks MoleyV. Got that today Very Pleased it's a Great Mod as I don't use T.C ðŸ˜႒ðŸ˜႒ðŸ˜႒

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Arek

SOLD
    Arek wrote: »
    For sale
    Smoktech X-Cube Mini 75W
    €25 Collect Castletroy Limerick, €28 Including standard post. PayPal

Mod includes:
    -Mod SmokeTech 1x 75W MINI Xcube TC / VW Bluetooth (Cell not included)
    -1x Silicone Case
    -1x USB cable
    http://i.imgur.com/DDFiRuR.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/LYuRfgr.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/5SybFqo.jpg
    Arek wrote: »

I have a few flavor concentrates that are not my type and I would like to give them way for free. Flavor concentrates exp date 2017, about 9ml each. The flavor concentrates are only for collection in Castletroy Limerick.
    http://i.imgur.com/8pcqxKp.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

I have 2 x 120ml of white lightning & 1 x 120ml gypsy bought from the best shop last week,under 10ml used in all 3 bottles & they are all 3mg.

1 x white lightning orange dream 3mg
    1 x white lightning super cereal 3mg
    1 x gypsy tigers blood 3mg

Will sell all 3 for 30 euro including post or swap all 3 bottles for diy juice 6mg 80vg/20pg or what have you...

Reason for getting rid is because the nic is not strong enough,I need 6mg for sub ohming & 24mg for mtl.

SOLD++++SOLD++++SOLD

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭bd2012

I have 2 x 120ml of white lightning & 1 x 120ml gypsy bought from the best shop last week,under 10ml used in all 3 bottles & they are all 3mg.

1 x white lightning orange dream 3mg
    1 x white lightning super cereal 3mg
    1 x gypsy tigers blood 3mg

Will sell all 3 for 30 euro including post or swap all 3 bottles for diy juice 6mg 80vg/20pg or what have you...

Reason for getting rid is because the nic is not strong enough,I need 6mg for sub ohming & 24mg for mtl.

I have 100ml hangsen VG range vanilla custard in 6mg if that's any good to you. I bought it and left it to steep, but then I moved down to 3mg so the 6 is too strong for me, and it's been sitting there since. If not no worries!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

bd2012 wrote: »
    I have 100ml hangsen VG range vanilla custard in 6mg if that's any good to you. I bought it and left it to steep, but then I moved down to 3mg so the 6 is too strong for me, and it's been sitting there since. If not no worries!

Thanks for the offer but I just don't like Hangsen,looking for DIY stuff if possible or I may add nic to it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭bd2012

Thanks for the offer but I just don't like Hangsen,looking for DIY stuff if possible or I may add nic to it.

Not a bother man. Best of luck

Mtl isn't going to be for me really, although enjoyable it doesn't feel right and that's probably due to the low nic and high vg mixes that I prefer.
    Anyway enough of that, I'll sell/trade the Cubis and AIO that I got a week ago, both have coils, boxed and not a lot of use really.
    16 euro each posted or 30 for both.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

jno547 wrote: »
    Mtl isn't going to be for me really, although enjoyable it doesn't feel right and that's probably due to the low nic and high vg mixes that I prefer.
    Anyway enough of that, I'll sell/trade the Cubis and AIO that I got a week ago, both have coils, boxed and not a lot of use really.
    16 euro each posted or 30 for both.

I'll take the AIO :) pretty sure I still have your PayPal details so can send payment f&f whenever suits

I'll take the AIO pretty sure I still have your PayPal details so can send payment f&f whenever suits

Pm'd Penny

jno547 wrote:
    Mtl isn't going to be for me really, although enjoyable it doesn't feel right and that's probably due to the low nic and high vg mixes that I prefer. Anyway enough of that, I'll sell/trade the Cubis and AIO that I got a week ago, both have coils, boxed and not a lot of use really. 16 euro each posted or 30 for both.

AIO is gone, Cubis and coils still available. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

jno547 wrote: »
    AIO is gone, Cubis and coils still available. :)

Does the cubis have holes or a slot? Believe it or not the AIO is too loose for me but I do like the coils. I'm using the Nautilus X at the moment and you can barely see a gap I have the airflow down so low.

EGriff wrote:
    Does the cubis have holes or a slot? Believe it or not the AIO is too loose for me but I do like the coils. I'm using the Nautilus X at the moment and you can barely see a gap I have the airflow down so low.

I can't tell you tbh, it's a top hidden airflow adjustable with the fill cap and I can't see either holes or a slot.

Still for sale, can't edit last list anymore.
    moleyv wrote:
    1 x Wismec Reuleaux RX200, boxed, White main body, comes with original green/teal panels AND authentic Wismec replacement red panels, I can fit whichever colour you prefer, but it is only a 5 min job with 4 screws anyway. [45e 42e posted, add three well used LG HE4 18650s for 15e 13e ]

moleyv wrote:

moleyv wrote:
    1x Geekvape Tsunami RDA, stainless/silver, boxed, opened but unused. I opened it, washed it and it has been disassembled on my desk for a few weeks, so will move on. [30e 28e posted]

48e for the two, including postage, PayPal F&F
    moleyv wrote:

moleyv wrote:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Received the AIO yesterday, thanks jno :) I'm pleasantly surprised by the quality. Nice back up device, good for MtL :)

Advertisement