Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i made a few 30ml bottles of it that were nice enough

then I thought what the hell, made about 150ml of a few different mixes I thought I'd perfected

and they all turned out pretty awful

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭bernardamaac.

After going cold turkey so no need for my stuff anymore.:( I have a 3 week old lavatube from TBS its black with 4 of the 18650 battery's.A 2 battery charger from trustfire.a couple of 3.ohm carto's.A pheonix rebuildable with .20 nichocrome and wick not sure how much about 3 metres wire and 8 metres wick i think.About 34 ml's of blathnad from irishvaper's 60 ml's of el toro grande virginie,about 29 ml's of orange de sangre 7mls fomor's about 40 ml's of inawera canadian tabacco steeped in el toro grande virginia tobbaco,10 ml's white coffee/caramel 50/50 mix,10mls liqua cappucino,and a small bit of some menthol eliquid.I also have the end caps for the Fotia και..Lava tank but not the plastic.I was onto kir fanis and it cost 10 euro incl shhipping for two replacements.I cant exactly say how much all this is worth.So open to offer's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

i'll take the orange de sangre off ya anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭donkey oatey

After going cold turkey so no need for my stuff anymore.:( I have a 3 week old lavatube from TBS its black with 4 of the 18650 battery's.A 2 battery charger from trustfire.a couple of 3.ohm carto's.A pheonix rebuildable with .20 nichocrome and wick not sure how much about 3 metres wire and 8 metres wick i think.About 34 ml's of blathnad from irishvaper's 60 ml's of el toro grande virginie,about 29 ml's of orange de sangre 7mls fomor's about 40 ml's of inawera canadian tabacco steeped in el toro grande virginia tobbaco,10 ml's white coffee/caramel 50/50 mix,10mls liqua cappucino,and a small bit of some menthol eliquid.I also have the end caps for the Fotia και..Lava tank but not the plastic.I was onto kir fanis and it cost 10 euro incl shhipping for two replacements.I cant exactly say how much all this is worth.So open to offer's.

What strength are the non tobacco juices? I'd be interested in them and the cartos. Thanks! Congrats on the nicotine free move!

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

Dont get paid for a couple of weeks but if you haven't shifted your LT by then let me know

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

3 for 2 on these strange beasts at the moment, comes to €29.99 total delivered (€6 less than the same deal run in Britain).

Brings the cost to €10 each, or €10.66 each signed for.

FqXaL.png

My dual-coil Vivi dreams are coming true...

...but, I'm skeptical of bottom-coil clearos because of gravity, though steeljan seemed a fan... Hrmmmmmm.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

i have 10ml with a few drops used of PG Dr. Pepper - 11mg i got from the best shop that i'd like to swap for something else - or give away even? i don't mind.

it's got a menthol-like tinge to it and i... er... have discovered i ain't a menthol fan!

• Registered Users Posts: 39,527 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

grindle wrote: »
    3 for 2 on these strange beasts at the moment, comes to €29.99 total delivered (€6 less than the same deal run in Britain).

Brings the cost to €10 each, or €10.66 each signed for.

FqXaL.png

My dual-coil Vivi dreams are coming true...

...but, I'm skeptical of bottom-coil clearos because of gravity, though steeljan seemed a fan... Hrmmmmmm.
    easye-liquid sent me one a couple of weeks ago by accident, instead of the Vivi Nova I ordered. They told me to keep it and sent the Nova later.
    The twin vapes well, and I'm quite enjoying it :)
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭krissovo

Dan Jaman wrote: »

Must resist buying......

Dan Jaman wrote: »
    easye-liquid sent me one a couple of weeks ago by accident, instead of the Vivi Nova I ordered. They told me to keep it and sent the Nova later.
    *wets panties*

Yeah, sure, I wear panties, so what?

krissovo wrote: »
    Must resist buying......

Must. Buy... Wanna do half-assed group-buy on this?

Anyone else want in?

Seems cheap to do it to save a couple of euros, but... I'm cheap.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Nonamigo

If Elbow changes his mind I'd take orange de sangre. Want to try it. What strength is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭republic of goon

What strength is the Virginia. Has it got the leafs in it.(haven't had before )

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

anyone happen to pick up and not use the disposable cigs at vapefest?

my dad's friend is interested in vaping/quitting entirely and as my dad said i do it he's determined to try it before he buys a single thing.

I was thinking of letting it all go for €80 is that too steep ?
    Lavatube.
    1 broken Lt for parts.
    4 x 18650 batteries.
    2 x charger's.(1 trustfire tr100 charger and lt vx charger.)
    Phoenix rebuldable incl spare top cap.
    8 unused cartomiser's.
    2 510 dct tank's.
    2 510 dripping atomiser's.
    6 drip tips.
    O rings for fotia tank needs plastic tank bit 10.
    Wick and wire about 5metres each.
    60 ml of el toro virgina prime.
    30 ml highbrow orange de sangre.
    about 30 ml blathnad.
    And 5ml fomor's,cappucino and menthol.

Elbow wrote: »
    i'll take the orange de sangre off ya anyway

If know one takes the lot or the lad who pm'd me il send it to ya for free seeing as i owe you.

What strength are the non tobacco juices? I'd be interested in them and the cartos. Thanks! Congrats on the nicotine free move!

Oh ya sorry 18 ml'g nic everything.And thanks :)

Nonamigo wrote: »
    If Elbow changes his mind I'd take orange de sangre. Want to try it. What strength is it?

18mg

What strength is the Virginia. Has it got the leafs in it.(haven't had before )

Its 18mg it was steeped for a week in the leaves then i filtered it into a bigger bottle.

If know one takes the lot or the lad who pm'd me il send it to ya for free seeing as i owe you.

I wont argue with that, cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭republic of goon

I'd take the phoenix the Virginia the coffee and the orange de and fomor?

• Advertisement

1 Lavatube.
    1 broken Lt for parts.
    4 x 18650 batteries.
    2 x charger's.(1 trustfire tr100 charger and lt vx charger.)
    Phoenix rebuldable incl spare top cap.
    8 unused cartomiser's.
    2 510 dct tank's.
    2 510 dripping atomiser's.
    6 drip tips.
    O rings for fotia tank needs plastic tank bit 10.
    Wick and wire about 5metres each.
    60 ml of el toro virgina prime.
    30 ml highbrow orange de sangre.
    about 30 ml blathnad.
    And 5ml fomor's,cappucino and menthol.
    Sold pending payment.

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

I have a really nice Kir Fanis Tripolitis Tank for swap, it is in perfect condition almost new used only the once. Reason for swap is I just prefer tanks where I can see the amount of juice left in them. Its the same as the one pictured. I am looking to swap it for another good quality carto tank. PM if interested :)

Fp1w5.jpg

Mark T Infinity

SOLD

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

Just seen there that e-smokeireland have 15% of everything until midnight tomorrow with discount code boards because they are away tomorrow. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

Purevapour are selling the mini ego batteries (350mah) for €9 with free shipping til Sunday. Great for stealth vaping or to pop in the handbag for a night out.

sept09baby wrote: »
    Purevapour are selling the mini ego batteries (350mah) for €9 with free shipping til Sunday. Great for stealth vaping or to pop in the handbag for a night out.

I think i'd draw more attention to myself if I went out with a handbag then i do vaping :p

i dunno, cork is pretty bohemian

i dunno, cork is pretty bohemian
    Jaysis, only on the island!
    One foot on a bridge outside the island and you'll be stabbed* for wearing a man-bag.

*called a langer

i could have sworn cork was part of the greater irish landmass

• Advertisement

i could have sworn cork was part of the greater irish landmass

The inner town's built on an island.

And that island is, truly, the Greatest Irish Landmass, so help me Cork*.

*not even from Cork - sycophantic blow-in.

Advertisement