Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭corsav6

IStick 100w, 2 x LG HE4's, Sapor and Accies 10ml liquid for €72 in Kix.

I have a brand new unused subtank mini with rba but without stock coils for swap. I don't use it as I have about 10 of them so I'll swap for anything really.

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭AthAnRi

corsav6 wrote: »
    IStick 100w, 2 x LG HE4's, Sapor and Accies 10ml liquid for €72 in Kix.

I have a brand new unused subtank mini with rba but without stock coils for swap. I don't use it as I have about 10 of them so I'll swap for anything really.

Looked for this deal but says €95?

Just realised it's 75GBP

Joyetech AIO Red and White, No coils left. €14 posted.

PayPal Friends and Family.

PM if interested.

AthAnRi wrote: »
    Looked for this deal but says €95?

Just realised it's 75GBP

No its €72 in store, I'm 100% on that.

corsav6 wrote: »
    No its €72 in store, I'm 100% on that.

Wow great deal in fairness. Tempting...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭247music

Have an Ehpro Bachelor Rta here aswell for sale. Only used once or twice. 25 euro posted.

Ijoy Tornado Rta, boxed with all the bits. 25 Euro posted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

1x istick Pico Silver, boxed [25e posted, 30 with a battery (LG HE4, first used with pico ~ 1week)] Sold

1x Nautilus X, Black, Boxed, 1 coil unused (1.5 ohm) [25e posted] Sold

50 for the above two with battery

1x Geekvape Griffin 25, black, with top airflow [30e posted]

1x Smok TF RTA with G2 deck, black, boxed [25e posted]

1x Geekvape Tsunami RDA, stainless/silver, boxed, opened but unused. I opened it, washed it and it has been disassembled on my desk for a few weeks, so will move on. [27e posted]

If anyone wants ~28ml of Wingnuts (ESI) extreme menthol 3mg, I will sell for a fiver with any of the above. Sold

• Registered Users Posts: 47 lukas2283

Folks,
    few items for sale/swap also possible

EHpro Bachelor Nano RTA (Silver) €30
    Advken Ωega Nano RBA (Silver) €15
    Wotofo Sapor RDA (Black) €15
    Sigelei Moonshot RDTA !STYLED! (Black) €SOLD
    SMOK Micro TFV4 - Extension adapters 2.5ml,3.5ml,5ml , Coil 0.3Ω,1.8Ω,RBA - Full Set (Black) €25
    Artery Nugget 50W + 49er Clearomizer (White) €45
    The Nugget is the smallest 50W box mod on the market! It fits easily in the palm of your hand, but provides more than enough power for any atomizer. 22mm atomizers look perfect on this little box, and fit flush due to the spring-loaded positive pin.The 49er Tank has amazing airflow and vapor production. This top filling tank is easy to use, and by turning the glass, you can close off the juice flow in order to fill the tank without leaking or gurgling.

pix, questions? PM
    everything like new, used max 2 times, including boxes, parts.

All prices include postage.
    PayPal friends and family please.

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Allan45121

Bundlecunting here.
    2 x crius v3 i think with the velocity style decks
    2 x Bellus
    1 x Gizmo with 18650 extender (clone)
    2 x efest purple nipple tops

e30 inc postage

IMAG0774.jpg

• Advertisement

Allan45121 wrote:
    Bundlecunting here. 2 x crius v3 i think with the velocity style decks 2 x Bellus 1 x Gizmo with 18650 extender (clone) 2 x efest purple nipple tops

Allan45121 wrote:
    e30 inc postage

Good deal right there...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

moleyv wrote:
    1x Smok TF RTA with G2 deck, black, boxed [25e posted]

moleyv wrote:
    1x Geekvape Tsunami RDA, stainless/silver, boxed, opened but unused. I opened it, washed it and it has been disassembled on my desk for a few weeks, so will move on. [27e posted]

moleyv wrote:
    1x Geekvape Griffin 25, black, with top airflow [30e posted]

I'll do 25e each for these. Or 70e for the lot. I have my eye on something :) so priced to sell!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Allan45121 wrote: »
    Bundlecunting here.
    2 x Bellus

e30 inc postage

IMAG0774.jpg

Would you please confirm that both Crius has the Velocity decks,if so,I'll take that bundle off you...

Would you please confirm that both Crius has the Velocity decks,if so,I'll take that bundle off you...

Hey sorry, got a PM at 2.30 last night, I believe it's sold. Although I'll keep you in mind if deal falls through.

Hey sorry, got a PM at 2.30 last night, I believe it's sold. Although I'll keep you in mind if deal falls through.

No probs Al...

Ijoy Tornado Rta for sale 25 euro posted.

I'm looking for some single coil bottom feeder attys between 14mm and 16mm for a squonker. Anybody got some lying around unused they would part with?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

247music wrote:
    I'm looking for some single coil bottom feeder attys between 14mm and 16mm for a squonker. Anybody got some lying around unused they would part with?

Think I might still have an A7 knocking around somewhere. If memory serves that can be used as a bottom feeder.

Ionised wrote:
    Think I might still have an A7 knocking around somewhere. If memory serves that can be used as a bottom feeder.

Cool.. but is the airflow not through the sides of the 510 threads on that one? I could be wrong, wouldn't be the first time :).. what would you be looking for it?

Bundlecunting here.
    2 x Bellus

e30 inc postage

SOLD

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

247music wrote: »
    Cool.. but is the airflow not through the sides of the 510 threads on that one? I could be wrong, wouldn't be the first time :).. what would you be looking for it?

I'll look it out and check out the airflow. If it's any good to you I won't need anything for it..I'll be happy to see it in a new home.

I've been in work all weekend so drop me a PM Monday to remind me to check it out. Thanks.

247music wrote: »

I customized mine & drilled 2 x 3mm holes...that was 2012 & using silica wick:D:D:D

Folks,
    few items for sale/swap also possible

EHpro Bachelor Nano RTA (Silver) €30 €25
    Advken Ωega Nano RBA (Silver) €15 €12
    Wotofo Sapor RDA (Black) €15 €12
    SMOK Micro TFV4 - Extension adapters 2.5ml,3.5ml,5ml , Coil 0.3Ω,1.8Ω,RBA - Full Set (Black) €25 €22
    Artery Nugget 50W + 49er Clearomizer (White) €45 €40
    kMkjUmy.jpg?4

pix, questions? PM

All prices include postage.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭coldfire1x

evic vtc mini tron-s kit gold with Samsung 30Q battery - €55

Samsung 30Q battery - Battery also brand new. Only been used with the mod for couple of days.

Only used for couple of days so like new. With box and everything. 2 new coils still in the box.

Have a itaste 134z mech mod and an unused Subtank with rba for sale or swap. Looking for some homemade juice too, cinnatoast munch or similar, I don't mind buying it from someone if they have some spare.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Eleaf Pico [grey] kit: Comes boxed with the Melo III sub tank, a spare 0.5 coil plus an RBA coil head [which I can build and wick so it'll be ready to go. Plus 1x Sony VTC 5 battery, only a couple of weeks old. €35 delivered.

There's a few scratches from general use on the base, which you rarely see, and one kind of nick on the body itself [you can see it in the pic below], which has been there since it first came out the box. Otherwise it's in great condition, only been used as a side mod. It's updated to the latest firmware.

7Hlng6T.jpg

The scratches on the base, which are standard from general use.

qQHh9UA.jpg

:eek:!!!!!!! Price Drop !!!!!!!!:eek:

Folks,
    few items for sale!!!

EHpro Bachelor Nano RTA (Silver) €30 €25 €20
    Advken Ωega Nano RBA (Silver) €15 €12 €10
    Wotofo Sapor RDA (Black) €15 €12
    SMOK Micro TFV4 - Extension adapters 2.5ml,3.5ml,5ml , Coil 0.3Ω,1.8Ω,RBA - Full Set (Black) €25 €22€20
    Artery Nugget 50W + 49er Clearomizer (White) €45 €40 €35
    kMkjUmy.jpg?4

pix, questions? PM

Eleaf Pico [grey] kit: Comes boxed with the Melo III sub tank, a spare 0.5 coil plus an RBA coil head [which I can build and wick so it'll be ready to go. Plus 1x Sony VTC 5 battery, only a couple of weeks old. €35 delivered.

There's a few scratches from general use on the base, which you rarely see, and one kind of nick on the body itself [you can see it in the pic below], which has been there since it first came out the box. Otherwise it's in great condition, only been used as a side mod. It's updated to the latest firmware.

7Hlng6T.jpg

The scratches on the base, which are standard from general use.

qQHh9UA.jpg

SOLD

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

Can do this for €25 delivered minus the battery if anyone is interested. Paypal only, and you pay any fees as per usual

I'll take it please cagey if you still have it.

• Advertisement

Shinobollo wrote: »
    I'll take it please cagey if you still have it.

Sorry I had a brain fart and forgot I agreed to trade it last night, should have marked it as gone here

Advertisement