Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

Sorry I had a brain fart and forgot I agreed to trade it last night, should have marked it as gone here

No bother

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 489 ✭✭AngryDiMaria

To fund your raid on lukas doc? :D

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 489 ✭✭AngryDiMaria

jno547 wrote: »
    Nah,I'm reducing in order to increase:rolleyes: I've tried the Kayfun 5 and I know a lot of people think a lot of it but for me I couldn't get what I expected,it fell between a mtl and a dtl which I wasn't mad about so I moved it on.
    I'm a low build,high watt vaper I've decided and want flavour and clouds:D
    The raid is planned for GB and FT, the Mage,Tornado Nano,Limitless have been mentioned here and an smy dna are my kind of kit.;)

God I haven't bought any new gear in a long time, Im looking at a kayfun 5 clone tho and Im tempted just for the odd mtl session. Would I get any joy out of 3mg liquid on that thing?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

The Mage looks a very nice little tank. It's on my list too. Seen a few reviews now and they all say it's a flavour beast.

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭LazyPicti

Projectile Ops Magnum 357 v1.5 €85

Vaping Outlaws Scorpion RDA €45

jvRMnhb.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭jno547

SALE time folks,I'm getting too set in my ways and need a change. :D
    As per usual,postage and all is included BUT I won't get posting till next Tuesday as I'm on the holiers :cool:

MODS

Kooper Plus 200W,red,boxed. €30.

Sigelei 150W TC, black,boxed. €40.

TANKS

Theorem,boxed with all the bits. €20.SOLD

Melo2, boxed, 3 x spare coils, €20.

Nautilus X,new,unopened. €22.SOLD

Cubis,black,boxed,coils included. €22.

I'll include batteries with the mods if your happy to take them.
    Paypal F&F if that's ok.
    If you need photos or more info drop me a pm.
    If your interested in more than one item pm and I might just do a deal,depending on my humour of course. :D:D;)

LazyPicti wrote: »
    Projectile Ops Magnum 357 v1.5 €85

Vaping Outlaws Scorpion RDA €45

Apologies Lazy for clashing with your sale there,nice bit of kit your off loading. :)

deisedav wrote:
    I'll take the nautilus X off you jno547

Pm gone

Anyone else's boards account acting up today,notifications all over the place,cant access pm's,nightmarish.

Wismec Reuleaux Rx200, [white/green] with 3 Samsung 25R batteries + orange silicon cover - €50 delivered [+ any paypal fees your end]

Bought on here recently from Jno, so passing it on for same, only used it a couple of times at home. Reason for selling on: My old 4 bay charger kicked the bucket, all I have is a 2-bay now, so bit awkward charging the batts for this plus other mods. I'll have to get a new charger, but for now, someone else might make better use of it :) It's in perfect nick, updated to the latest firmware also.

Yup, it's acting up for me too, wouldn't even't quote your post @ Jno547

• Advertisement

Yup, it's acting up for me too, wouldn't even't quote your post @ Jno547

Think maybe it's a Chinese gremlin trying to infiltrate the sales here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭Jsmurff

Anyone else's boards account acting up today,notifications all over the place,cant access pm's,nightmarish.

I have to keep refreshing in order to see new posts and alot of threads that I've read are showing up as unread even though there's no new posts on them

Jsmurff wrote:
    I have to keep refreshing in order to see new posts and alot of threads that I've read are showing up as unread even though there's no new posts on them

Yeah it's weird today, I've sent a couple of emails to let the admins know what's happening.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭247music

App keeps crashing on my phone all day..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Yeah it's weird today, I've sent a couple of emails to let the admins know what's happening.

They know, it's in the feedback forum. Ronan from boards explained what's happening and what they're doing to sort it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

For Sale / All boxed with accessories / PayPal - Cover fees or F&F / Will do deals on multiple Items

Innokin Coolfire IV TC100 - Red 48e

Geekvape Avocado 24 - Silver 26e

Geekvape Griffin 25 - Black - Top AFC 27e

Geekvape Tsunami - Silver - First Version - Unused 22e

Smok TF-RTA - Black - G2 Deck 22e

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Allan45121

FOR SALE
    Kanger Subtank mini x 5
    everything authentic
    5 subtanks, load of o rings in black, red, and green. 2 x spare glass, some spare screws for the rba heads. No coil heads, no drip tips, no boxes. these tanks have been used they are not as new but i have treated them well.
    All 5 for €55 or €15 each inc delivery
    PayPal F&F
    IMAG0779.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 47 lukas2283

:eek:!!!!!!! Price Drop !!!!!!!!:eek:

Folks,
    few items for sale!!!

EHpro Bachelor Nano RTA (Silver) €30 €25 €20
    Advken Ωega Nano RBA (Silver) €SOLD
    Wotofo Sapor RDA (Black) €15 €12
    Sigelei Moonshot RDTA !STYLED! (Black) €SOLD
    SMOK Micro TFV4 - Extension adapters 2.5ml,3.5ml,5ml , Coil 0.3Ω,1.8Ω,RBA - Full Set (Black) €25 €22€20
    Artery Nugget 50W + 49er Clearomizer (White) €SOLD
    kMkjUmy.jpg?4

pix, questions? PM
    everything like new, used max 2 times, including boxes, parts.

PayPal friends and family please.

Jut re-posting as it got caught up with the gremlins on the forum

Wismec Reuleaux Rx200, [white/green]
    3 Samsung 25R batteries
    + orange silicon cover

- €50 delivered [+ any paypal fees your end]

Bought on here recently from Jno, so passing it on for same, only used it a couple of times at home. someone else might make better use of it :) It's in perfect nick, updated to the latest firmware also.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭KillerShamrock

Clearing out some stuff,

TFV4 Micro Black (different coils from Nano, Mini and full sized) comes with everything except the 1.8ohm coil. €18 hardly used

Aspire nautilus 5ml with 1 1.8ohm bvc coil and Istick 30w (its battered and bruised (istick not tank) and well used but works and as a pair make a great starter kit) €30

Joyetech Cubis only one coil the 1ohm I think, and glass drip tip . €8 (this will go in the bin if not sold)

Wotofo Serpant mini silver used for like a week (some of the comp wire and cotton are gone but everything else is still included) €20

Bottle of white lightning unicorn cake 120ml like 15mls vaped from it been steeping a while now lol, will go for free to who ever want it with one of the above

I might be adding an Istick Pico and nautilus x (both silver) to this list so keep an eye out

Ill have pics later

If you think my prices are off then give me your best offer but don't go all adverts on me :p:p

Im Based in Dublin

Im willing to cover postage outside of dublin to as I have loads of stamps :P

• Advertisement

Guys I cleared this with a mod before posting so all is good on that end.

I setup a Facebook page for sales,swaps etc today and your all welcome to join and post there also. It's a closed group so only members see the post and it's purely another outlet for anyone trying to get rid of or buy or trade some of their kit. Banter is kept to a minimum unless it relates to a sale or purchase,there are loads of FB pages for banter etc.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1782728398605362/

It's also not in competition with this thread but is another outlet to reach perhaps a wider audience and will I hope run in conjunction with any sales advertised here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Guys I cleared this with a mod before posting so all is good on that end.

I setup a Facebook page for sales,swaps etc today and your all welcome to join and post there also. It's a closed group so only members see the post and it's purely another outlet for anyone trying to get rid of or buy or trade some of their kit. Banter is kept to a minimum unless it relates to a sale or purchase,there are loads of FB pages for banter etc.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1782728398605362/

It's also not in competition with this thread but is another outlet to reach perhaps a wider audience and will I hope run in conjunction with any sales advertised here.

Glad to see this. I've often wanted to suggest a facebook group for selling on, to members here who are struggling to sell something, but there isn't really any dedicated buy/sell one on facebook, til now. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

I setup a Facebook page for sales,swaps etc today and your all welcome to join and post there also.

Please keep up the sales here :D

Too old to be setting up Facebook now :cool:

Ionised wrote: »
    Please keep up the sales here :D

Too old to be setting up Facebook now :cool:

Absolutely, boards will always be my first port of call.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

I've had FB set up for years & still don't know how to use it:D:D
    I'll stay with the ole gits club:D

I'm another member of the old gits club.
    I have Facebook set up for years too but very rarely use it.
    I went through a spell of signing in every day last year, but felt that there was a lot of effort required if I was to be fair to the more regular contributors.
    I ended up a bit of a stalker in a lot of groups without contributing a whole lot to them so I stopped using it.
    Mind you it didn't stop me signing up for Jnos new group though :)
    I have to admit, I love the simplicity of our boards forum and rarely feel guilty about dipping in and out. The beauty of it is that no one feels like they have to respond to every post.
    Fair play to Jno though. The basic criteria for his new group make it very easy for anyone to take part in it.
    It's designed to increase the audience for potential sales by ordinary vapers while trying to reducing the possibility of the group being spammed by bulk sellers at the same time.
    Best of luck Jno. Hope that the ideals behind the group are honoured by members and that it encourages some of them to join in the conversations here too.

I saw you on there Shino :D

Try work out who I am, there's a FB test for ya

I do get why people are apprehensive about social media in general though, don't blame them at all. I've been wired/online since it was available though, and even though I have bouts of paranoia, I go with a 'f**k it* mentality, nothing to lose, if it aint out there, why be scared? type thingy.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

Shinobollo wrote: »
    while trying to reducing the possibility of the group being spammed by bulk sellers at the same time.

Huh ? I thought Jno was a bulk seller :D

jonski wrote: »
    Huh ? I thought Jno was a bulk seller :D

Present company excluded naturally :p

• Advertisement

Wismec Reuleaux Rx200, [white/green]
    3 Samsung 25R batteries
    + orange silicon cover

- €50 delivered [+ any paypal fees your end]

Bought on here recently from Jno, so passing it on for same, only used it a couple of times at home. someone else might make better use of it :) It's in perfect nick, updated to the latest firmware also.

Advertisement