Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭bINNIe23

Pico Mod (used twice...excellent condition)
    Grey colour
    Boxed
    USB Cable
    includes 1x battery

40e

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭deisedav

EGriff wrote: »
    I haven't bought anything except juice for months. Everything I bought for ages before that was a let down. I only MTL these days so choices are limited. Had high hopes for the Nautilus X but it's not much good and I'm back on the original. That new kanger tank got slated by pBusardo for MTL vaping. Might get one of those Innokin endura tanks.

Yeah same here the nautilus X only ok flavour wise, back on the original myself. Still haven't found mtl tank to match it and I've tried a few.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭jno547

deisedav wrote: »
    Yeah same here the nautilus X only ok flavour wise, back on the original myself. Still haven't found mtl tank to match it and I've tried a few.

Probably the best MTL tank I used,

http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/rebuildable-atomizers/433-ehpro-kayfun-lite-plus.html

And also a worthy MTL tank with a very good selection of coils.

http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/clearomizers/449-kanger-aerotank-mega.html

http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/clearomizers/663-kanger-upgraded-replacement-dual-coil-head.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

im a MTL and this is my weaponry

kayfun lite
    kayfun lite v2
    mini goblin with one coil
    2 subtank minis with 1.1.or 1.2 self made coils and airflow on lowest setting

jambofc wrote: »
    im a MTL and this is my weaponry

kayfun lite
    kayfun lite v2
    mini goblin with one coil
    2 subtank minis with 1.1.or 1.2 self made coils and airflow on lowest setting

Forgot about the Subtank Mini, another good MTl at the smallest afc setting, I found the stock 1.2 coils a little harsh on the throat for mtl but something similar in the rba worked perfect and it's such an easy build, great place to start if you want to get into the diy side of things.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭LazyPicti

Aeronaut RDA Gunmetal + AFC Kit €45

Royal hunter RDA + Vinces tips drip tip €35

Price includes postage and paypal fee's

9V67mWj.png
    CdAlyBa.png

For sale

]Sigelei 150. TC €35.SOLD

Innokin Coolfire IV TC 100 €40.

Limitless rdta €25.

Avocado rdta €18.

Postage included and batteries included with Sig.
    Everything is boxed and in perfect condition.

Kv12xz.jpg
    XfI4qQ.jpg
    QQmIil.jpg
    CZawLr.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

Big shout out to Dr J.
    Zero and Griffin arrived along with battery and some very detailed how to's for the Griffin. Pure gent so you are :D

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Tweedle Faduh

jno547 wrote: »
    Pm gone to you.

Coils arrived, thanks Jno!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭corsav6

For sale

Limitless rdta €25.

Avocado rdta €18.

Kv12xz.jpg
    XfI4qQ.jpg
    QQmIil.jpg
    CZawLr.jpg

Received the Sigelei today Doc, cheers :)
    Its a lot bigger than I thought, no hiding it in the hand.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭247music

120ml 6mg bottle of white lightning doughnut. Would like to trade for similar 120ml bottle of juice if anyones interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭bagels

I hope its ok to post this here:
    I'm looking for Protanks, new or used.
    Preferably protanks 1 and 2 and mini protanks 1 and 2.
    I need coils too.
    Anybody here got some they no longer need? I'm happy to pay.
    Any Irish online shops still stock them?
    Any bricks and mortar shops in Galway stock them?
    Thanks for your help.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Mightydrumming

bagels wrote: »
    I hope its ok to post this here:
    I'm looking for Protanks, new or used.
    Preferably protanks 1 and 2 and mini protanks 1 and 2.
    I need coils too.
    Anybody here got some they no longer need? I'm happy to pay.
    Any Irish online shops still stock them?
    Any bricks and mortar shops in Galway stock them?
    Thanks for your help.

Protank 2 available here : http://ecigarettesworld.ie/clearomizers/497-kanger-protank-2.html

Coils : http://ecigarettesworld.ie/refills-for-ecig/503-genuine-kanger-protank-evod-and-unitank-replacement-coils-.html

In regards to the coils, you could get a few from ecigarettesworld to tide you over but for long term, fasttech is great. $3.45 for a five pack. Only down-turn is the shipping, usually 3-4 weeks give or take.

Fasttech link : https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10009412/1476404-authentic-kangertech-protank-clearomizer-coil

Best of luck :)

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Arek

Aspire Triton 2 for sale €25 including standard post. PayPal
    1x Aspire Triton 2 tank
    2X 1.8ohm coil
    1x replacement Pyrex Glass
    http://i.imgur.com/QCTUeFI.jpg

Aspire Triton RTA System Kit €10 including standard post. PayPal
    1 x RTA Kit for Aspire Triton
    1 x Upper deck hardware
    1 x Middle body hardware
    1 x O-ring and Rubber grommet insulator
    1 x Lower base hardware and Screw
    Does not fit the Triton 2, is a little too long about a millimeter. The base can`t be fully thightend,a small gap is left. I think that if it woud be shortened it would work.

http://i.imgur.com/mEGgrA0.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/Th8aJHx.jpg

Or together if anyone would like to buy them I`ll sell it for €30 including standard post. PayPal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭Reindeer

Anyone want a cleito? I just am not a fan. Has four coils through it. I have three .4 coils to go with it, as well as the plastic box with extra spare glass in it.
    Would like to trade for a Melo 3 or similar top fill.

Reindeer wrote:
    Anyone want a cleito? I just am not a fan. Has four coils through it. I have three .4 coils to go with it, as well as the plastic box with extra spare glass in it. Would like to trade for a Melo 3 or similar top fill.

I have a melo 3 somewhere.. away for the night so ill have a look tomorrow..

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭pob1

Reindeer wrote: »
    Anyone want a cleito? I just am not a fan. Has four coils through it. I have three .4 coils to go with it, as well as the plastic box with extra spare glass in it.
    Would like to trade for a Melo 3 or similar top fill.

I have a melo 3 and a melo 3 mini . Used to melo 3 once . Too airy for me . Both have all the coils and seals with them .

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭pob1

pob1 wrote: »
    I have a melo 3 and a melo 3 mini . Used to melo 3 once . Too airy for me . Both have all the coils and seals with them .

Sorry just checked the cleito specs and not good for mtl which is all I do at rhe moment.

247music wrote: »
    I have a melo 3 somewhere.. away for the night so ill have a look tomorrow..

Ok,i lied.i have -4- coils. Must just seem like I've done 4 through it.. So that's only three coils ran through her then, with four new coils here.

• Advertisement

Ok,i lied.i have -4- coils. Must just seem like I've done 4 through it.. So that's only three coils ran through her then, with four new coils here.

If 247 doesn't take it I'd be interested. I don't have a Melo but I may have something you may like.

corsav6 wrote:
    If 247 doesn't take it I'd be interested. I don't have a Melo but I may have something you may like.

It was just a passing thought on my part.. if ye can work something out between yerselves work away :)

247music wrote: »
    It was just a passing thought on my part.. if ye can work something out between yerselves work away :)

I don't have a Melo to swap so I'm the same as yourself really. I'm loving the Cleito so far, its a great tank for flavour and the coils have a shockingly long life.

uh...

I guess I could broaden upon what sort of a tank I may be after:

Cleito has way too much draw for me. Even stopped down, the dynamic of the fat coil seems to affect the draw in such a way that really isnt tailored to my liking.
    Im more of a SSOCC kind of guy, or even the EC coils. I also enjoy the top fill on some tanks that don't leak.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭perfectisthe

For sale

Limitless rdta €25.

Avocado rdta €18.

Kv12xz.jpg
    XfI4qQ.jpg
    QQmIil.jpg
    CZawLr.jpg

I'll take the Coolfire IV if you can hold it for me till tomorrow.

I'll take the Coolfire IV if you can hold it for me till tomorrow.

No problem.

uh...

I guess I could broaden upon what sort of a tank I may be after:

Cleito has way too much draw for me. Even stopped down, the dynamic of the fat coil seems to affect the draw in such a way that really isnt tailored to my liking.
    Im more of a SSOCC kind of guy, or even the EC coils. I also enjoy the top fill on some tanks that don't leak.

I assume your after something with stock coils so. Most of my collection is rebuildable apart from subtanks and a Tfv4, also the Cleito which is the only tank I use with stock coils.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭emmisaro

moonboy52 wrote: »
    The day has come and i am stopping vaping eek

Looking to clear the lot in one go so tempation does not strike :D

50e for the lot

So for anyone who is in Waterford City willing to take it all

SUBOX Mini Starter Kit - 50W (Black) Unused RBA + a few coils
    SUBOX Mini Starter Kit (White) - 50W Unused RBA

Ohm Reader - Smok Omnitester

Well over half of a litre of VG and most of a litre of PG

and the bonus items:

Atlantis V1 with 3 coils
    Aspire Nautilus large

2 RDA's and one hybrid RDA/RTA

bag of coils and cotton and a few extras

pnDPt5K.jpg?1

Ill take this if its still available, im in waterford

corsav6 wrote: »
    I assume your after something with stock coils so. Most of my collection is rebuildable apart from subtanks and a Tfv4, also the Cleito which is the only tank I use with stock coils.

I would consider some kanger minis if some stainless coils were thrown in, or maybe nickel. I'm OK with those. Was just hoping maybe someone had a melo 3 by chance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭LazyPicti

I would consider some kanger minis if some stainless coils were thrown in, or maybe nickel. I'm OK with those. Was just hoping maybe someone had a melo 3 by chance.

I have a melo 3 mini here i got with my pico kit that i don't use, i have no coils and no box for it though.I won't be able to post it till Wednesday either.PM me if your interested.

Advertisement