Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Arek

Arek wrote: »
    Aspire Triton 2 for sale €25 including standard post. PayPal
    1x Aspire Triton 2 tank
    2X 1.8ohm coil
    1x replacement Pyrex Glass
    http://i.imgur.com/QCTUeFI.jpg

Aspire Triton RTA System Kit €10 including standard post. PayPal
    1 x RTA Kit for Aspire Triton
    1 x Upper deck hardware
    1 x Middle body hardware
    1 x O-ring and Rubber grommet insulator
    1 x Lower base hardware and Screw
    Does not fit the Triton 2, is a little too long about a millimeter. The base can`t be fully thightend,a small gap is left. I think that if it woud be shortened it would work.

http://i.imgur.com/mEGgrA0.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/Th8aJHx.jpg

Or together if anyone would like to buy them I`ll sell it for €30 including standard post. PayPal

Aspire Triton 2 for sale €23 including standard post. PayPal

Aspire Triton RTA System Kit €8 including standard post. PayPal

Or together if anyone would like to buy them I`ll sell it for €26 including standard post. PayPal

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭corsav6

LazyPicti wrote: »
    I have a melo 3 mini here i got with my pico kit that i don't use, i have no coils and no box for it though.I won't be able to post it till Wednesday either.PM me if your interested.

See how ye get on and if ye dont do a deal then let me know. I have a stainless Subtank here and 2 unused NI200 coils.
    I also have a CL Tank somewhere that's brand new and never opened.

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭LazyPicti

Aeronaut RDA Gunmetal + AFC Kit €45

Royal hunter RDA + Vinces tips drip tip €35

Price includes postage and paypal fee's

9V67mWj.png
    CdAlyBa.png

Aeronaut now €SOLD
    Royal hunter now €30

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭LazyPicti

Projectile Ops Magnum 357 v1.5 €85

Vaping Outlaws Scorpion RDA €45

jvRMnhb.jpg

Projectile ops now €60
    Scorpion RDA now €30

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭coldfire1x

Melo 3 Mini - €15 posted
    Tron S - €15 posted.

Both only been used couple of time for a day. Not my cup of tea. Already ordered MTL tanks.

• Advertisement

Nitecore D2 Digicharger - Brand New Never used

€15

• Registered Users Posts: 43 veryvape

Authentic copper Timekeeper mod for sale. 200 euro
    Barely used

http://imgur.com/a/Cln3z

• Registered Users Posts: 47 lukas2283

Folks,
    few items for sale.

Aspire Cleito (Silver)(0.4ohm) €SOLD
    Aspire Cleito (Black)(RTA System) €30
    IJOY Tornado (Silver) €25
    Wismec Theorem €25
    GeekVape Avocado (Silver) €25
    Wotofo Sapor RDA (Black) €SOLD
    Wotofo Serpent Mini (Silver) €20
    Everything like new, including boxes, parts.
    PayPal friends and family please.

8c4d649d56e7.jpg

lukas2283 wrote: »
    Folks,
    few items for sale.

Aspire Cleito (Silver)(0.4ohm) €20
    Wismec Theorem €25
    Wotofo Sapor RDA (Black) €12

8c4d649d56e7.jpg

Are you interested in a swap?

corsav6 wrote: »
    Are you interested in a swap?

Hi ,
    depends on what you have ?:rolleyes: PM Please!.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

I'll take the Sapor Lucas if it's still available...

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭247music

lukas2283 wrote:
    Folks, few items for sale.

lukas2283 wrote:
    Aspire Cleito (Silver)(0.4ohm) €20 Aspire Cleito (Black)(RTA System) €30 IJOY Tornado (Silver) €25 Wismec Theorem €25 GeekVape Avocado (Silver) €25 Wotofo Sapor RDA (Black) €12 Wotofo Serpent Mini (Silver) €20 Everything like new, including boxes, parts. PayPal friends and family please.

Interested in the black cleito with rta. Pm'd ya on Fb lukas..

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Tweedle Faduh

Folks,
    few items for sale.

Aspire Cleito (Silver)(0.4ohm) €20
    Wismec Theorem €25

8c4d649d56e7.jpg

Interested in the silver Cleito if you still have it.

PM

coldfire1x wrote: »
    Nitecore D2 Digicharger - Brand New Never used

€15

Sold.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Arek

For sale Tobeco Hurricane RTA Clone + parts. €18 including standard post. PayPal or collect at Castletroy Limerick €15

AsJRnzpl.jpg
    6fAkFbPl.jpg
    -Replacement Acrylic Top Cap https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10016184/3311500-replacement-acrylic-top-cap-tank-for-hurricane
    -Replacement Stainless Steel Tank https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10016184/3218800-replacement-stainless-steel-tank-for-hurricane
    -Replacement Tank for Hurricane http://www.3fvape.com/misc/6074-replacement-tank-for-hurricane-rta-atomizer-translucent-stainless-steel-227mm-diameter.html?search_query=hurricane&results=48#.V6HWNTXbmOB

For sale Replacement Top Cap Tank for Hurricane €13 including standard post. PayPal or collect at Castletroy Limerick €10

om9MDZAl.jpg
    https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10016184/4240300-replacement-top-cap-tank-for-hurricane-rta

Or all together €28 including standard post. PayPal or collect at Castletroy Limerick €25

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Anyone interested in an Avocado 24mm [Black]? Say, €27 delivered [buyer covers any PP fees though] and I'll throw in a 30ml bottle of one of my DIY juices. Everything that came in the box still intact [can throw up a pic if anyone wants]

Tanks and parts all perfect. I just realised I have 3 more tanks on the way, and well, I won't be using them all - got 4 more still besides.

***SOLD***

Anyone interested in an Avocado 24mm [Black]? Say, €27 delivered [buyer covers any PP fees though] and I'll throw in a 30ml bottle of one of my DIY juices. Everything that came in the box still intact [can throw up a pic if anyone wants]

Great atty this.. if i hadn't the 22mm version id be jumping on it.

247music wrote: »
    Great atty this.. if i hadn't the 22mm version id be jumping on it.

It's a beast once wicked right. Maybe not for a beginner to RTA, but if I can build on it, any casual can :D

I just have a Herakles RTA, a Mage RTA and a Tornado nano incoming on top. And I still use my Cleito RTA and Bellus, along with the Velocity RBA.

Just in case anyone's wondering on the pricing, i paid €40 delivered, so I think it's a decent deal and you get juice to boot! :)

It's a beast once wicked right. Maybe not for a beginner to RTA, but if I can build on it, any casual can

I just have a Herakles RTA, a Mage RTA and a Tornado nano incoming on top. And I still use my Cleito RTA and Bellus, along with the Velocity RBA.

Plus the additional juice fill hole in the 24mm version is a nice touch..

how do you find the herakles? Been looking at them and they seem like a good nice job.. funny deck posts alright, whats the idea with those?

• Advertisement

247music wrote: »

how do you find the herakles? Been looking at them and they seem like a good nice job.. funny deck posts alright, whats the idea with those?

Not actually got it yet, I'm hoping it's here tomorrow, BH held it up I guess. The deck posts were originally 'floating' like that for the older RTA 4 [really the RTA 1] version, which had air holes under the posts. But with the RTA 2 [silly name, because they're named by the air hole amount rather than version] there's only 2 [larger] air holes, none under the posts, I guess they kept that style because the decks are inter-changeable.

Found a comparison pic, you can see the difference between the RTA 4 and 2 here - people complained that the air holes under the posts on the 4 were useless, so they updated it basically. Now the space under the posts is useful for wicking

maxresdefault.jpg

God look at the amount of space left for wicking!.. HUGE coil possibility right there.. still hate those wick rings... i leave them out of all my attys that have them..

I don't like them either, it was decks like that kept me away from many RTA, but on the Herakles it looks like they left plenty of room for wicks. All the reviews I've seen on it suggest it might be one of the best RTA out there - not the best at any one paticular thing, but overall

I don't like them either, it was decks like that kept me away from many RTA, but on the Herakles it looks like they left plenty of room for wicks. All the reviews I've seen on it suggest it might be one of the best RTA out there - not the best at any one paticular thing, but overall

You make it sound like this tank will be the end of our tank shopping days.... If thats the case im not buying one 😊

Ah, I meant, to date! haha .... though after next week, who knows

A week! Ha! Thats an age in the vaping world.. China operates in milliseconds..

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Garyt82

The tornado nano is quality. The stock coil is ****e but the RTA deck is really good and fantastic flavour. Just make sure there's plenty of cotton in the wick slots or it will piss juice all over you

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭columf

Cool fire IV with a Kanger Sub tank nano. No coils for the sub tank. Will be willing to trade for RBA's of similar value also would be interested in unregulated 18650 box mods. I will add pictures later.
    HNDB042.jpg
    heQBBga.jpg
    82OIyO6.jpg

Folks,
    few items for sale.

Aspire Cleito (Silver)(0.4ohm) €SOLD
    Wismec Theorem €25

8c4d649d56e7.jpg

Received the black Cleito, thanks :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32 Tweedle Faduh

Cleito arrived today. Thanks Lukas!

Advertisement