Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Joytech Cuboid - Grey, boxed + Velocity clone RDA - €40 delivered.

***On hold***

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭redkid

Let me know if it's still available cagey

redkid wrote: »
    Let me know if it's still available cagey

Holding it until Friday, sale via pm on here, if that goes tits up you have next dibs :D

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Allan45121

Ok, def for sale this time. Authentic Eden Mods Rose3 RTA. Comes boxed with spares and extra spring wire for the AFC. Also included are 2 tips by Bigs Tips. Awesome wee tank but i can't justify the expense of it. bought from Eden mods sales page for £120 will sell for no less than e135 posted, Cheers
    14425354_10153727614955653_6161424373905796614_o.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭jno547

Veeeeerry NICE Allan:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Sinbad311

Looking for a Mage RTA is anyone has one lying around and is interested in flogging!

Sinbad311 wrote: »
    Looking for a Mage RTA is anyone has one lying around and is interested in flogging!

Wouldn't sell mine, but FT do have clones of it. not sure if they're any good, but they are only $9.45

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10025178/5463200-mage-styled-rta-rebuildable-tank-atomizer

@thecageyone - Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭247music

Sinbad311 wrote:

Efun.top have them for $21.. bargain price..

Deadly, thanks for the link

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭jno547

Sinbad311 wrote: »

That'll be hard enough to pick up second hand yet as they are a great little tank. Esmaug have it,black only though.
    http://esmaugireland.com/product/coilart-mage-rta/

Yes so I believe, watched a few videos and getting some cracking reviews, just fancied a change and to treat myself to a new toy! As in the link above $21 is pretty awesome, at that price new, not much point in going second hand

Starting to regret selling my mage now.. didn't really give it much of a chance..

At $21 you could give it another go :-)

How are Efun.top for delivery? I was looking at a mod on there spotted a customer review that said they still hadn't got it after over a month. The site changed to out of stock after they had ordered

But yeah, the Mage is fantastic. I've had niggles with mine, but once you build and wick her right, it's a very satisfying vape. Brilliant flavour

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭mossymac!

12, 22 & 18 days. Don't forget to add shipping cost aswell

How are Efun.top for delivery? I was looking at a mod on there spotted a customer review that said they still hadn't got it after over a month. The site changed to out of stock after they had ordered

Ya my last order was about a month.. still for the prices its ok to wait.. just order and forget..

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Garyt82

Fuchai 213 for sale. 3 weeks old. €60

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

UK e-cig store have got a flash sale on.

UK e-cig store have got a flash sale on.

That in the outlet section?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Pim Pictus

Allan45121 wrote: »
    Ok, def for sale this time. Authentic Eden Mods Rose3 RTA. Comes boxed with spares and extra spring wire for the AFC. Also included are 2 tips by Bigs Tips. Awesome wee tank but i can't justify the expense of it. bought from Eden mods sales page for £120 will sell for no less than e135 posted, Cheers
    14425354_10153727614955653_6161424373905796614_o.jpg

Any interest in swapping for a Snapdragon 1.5 with the velocity posts installed and cloud cap? Has the bf pin and all spares etc.

Pim Pictus wrote: »
    Any interest in swapping for a Snapdragon 1.5 with the velocity posts installed and cloud cap? Has the bf pin and all spares etc.

No sorry i have one of those, although i dont have the velocity posts, but i'll wait till November, Eden have said there will be more available then.

Allan45121 wrote: »
    No sorry i have one of those, although i dont have the velocity posts, but i'll wait till November, Eden have said there will be more available then.

Good stuff. Since you have both, how do you find the airflow on the Rose in comparison to the Snapdragon with the normal cap? The Snappy is just a bit to tight for me and I'm afraid to pull the trigger if the Rose is the same.

Pim Pictus wrote: »
    Good stuff. Since you have both, how do you find the airflow on the Rose in comparison to the Snapdragon with the normal cap? The Snappy is just a bit to tight for me and I'm afraid to pull the trigger if the Rose is the same.

Imo the Rose has much more airflow, I usually have the snapdragon single coiled with 3 holes open. For the same airflow I have the Rose with less than 1 hole showing on each side

Pim Pictus wrote:

I may be interested in this if your selling or trading?

247music wrote: »
    I may be interested in this if your selling or trading?

Pm'd

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭dawidnowak2005

As part of swap I got two rda zorro and kanger, I'm never used rda and have no idea how, preffer classic tanks, so if someone like to swap for anything vape related I'm open to offers:-) check photo

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭8mm

Fasttech Autumn Sale:

Autumn is coming! Enjoy a Site-wide 10% off discount between Oct 3-4! Code: AUTUMN

8mm wrote: »
    Fasttech Autumn Sale:

Autumn is coming! Enjoy a Site-wide 10% off discount between Oct 3-4! Code: AUTUMN

Would actually take 10% speedier delivery over that :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Wish to swap 2 x Pico's 75w in perfect condition (no box) only vaped 5ml of juice through them both (white & a pink/more like red to me)

for a bigger mod that can handle a 25mm RDA.

Swapping these because of my arthritis in the hands,I have a job picking them up,too small for me...

Advertisement