Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭dawidnowak2005

Wish to swap 2 x Pico's 75w in perfect condition (no box) only vaped 5ml of juice through them both (white & a pink/more like red to me)

for a bigger mod that can handle a 25mm RDA.

Swapping these because of my arthritis in the hands,I have a job picking them up,too small for me...
    Check my post from page 420 can throw zorro and kanger rdas from few posts before yours

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭dawidnowak2005

Ah sorry just sow you was not interested before:-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Ah sorry just sow you was not interested before:-)

No probs,it's difficult to remember things on boards,it's a table top TC mod that I'm looking for,a big & heavy mod like the RX200 series or similar,the Kanger Cupti II is also a similar shaped mod but with extras.

2 x Pico's 75w in perfect condition (no box or batteries) only vaped 5ml of juice through them both (white & a pink/more like red to me) & 2 x Nautilus Mini's (no coils)

The lot for €60 including postage & pay your own fees...F&F

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Garyt82

Garyt82 wrote:
    Fuchai 213 for sale. 3 weeks old. €60

Price drop 55 posted

• Advertisement

Garyt82 wrote:
    Fuchai 213 for sale. 3 weeks old. €60

Garyt82 wrote:
    Price drop 55 posted

Final price drop €50 posted

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Hunter Mahan

Garyt82 wrote: »
    Final price drop €50 posted

What colour is it?

What colour is it?

Not sure what you'd call it. Looks like a dark wine to me

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Hunter Mahan

Sorry, I was hoping you would say black

Sorry, I was hoping you would say black

No bother, it's on hold for a lad I work with anyway, I should have updated the post

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Allan45121

So im gonna buy the alien mod from smok. In order to allow myself to do this i have to offload some mods.
    1 x RX200 (original) Wood effect vinyl wrap from zap wraps with 3 x Samsung 25r's- €40 Delivered
    1 x Smoant Knight V1 with 1 x Samsung 25r - €30 Delivered

Would do both for 60 inc delivery and i'd throw in 2 velocity clones - a silver and a black
    Paypal f&f or you pay fee's
    Thanks

IMAG0939.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭kingaaa

Allan45121 wrote: »
    So im gonna buy the alien mod from smok. In order to allow myself to do this i have to offload some mods.
    1 x RX200 (original) Wood effect vinyl wrap from zap wraps with 3 x Samsung 25r's- €40 Delivered
    1 x Smoant Knight V1 with 1 x Samsung 25r - €30 Delivered

Would do both for 60 inc delivery and i'd throw in 2 velocity clones - a silver and a black
    Paypal f&f or you pay fee's
    Thanks

IMAG0939.jpg

any of the original packaging and goodies?...might be interested in the lot....age and condition?

No i dont have the packaging. but i can throw in a few usb cables and the spares packs that came with the velocitys. The Rx is in good nick and has been wrapped since new. The knight has some marks around the battery cover (see pic) and a couple of marks inside the cage but with a tank in you dont see them. and the velocity clones are both in pretty good shape. the knight i bought from fasttech 5 months ago the rx i bought at the end of last year.and the velocity clones a bit before that. the RX has had very little use just when i'm at my desk.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

That's a killer deal right there! ^^

kingaaa wrote: »
    any of the original packaging and goodies?...might be interested in the lot....age and condition?

I'll take the lot...

I'll take the lot...

Cool, pm me

DOH...!!!.....lol, missed out !!!

Cool, pm me

PM sent...

Cool, pm me

:D:D:D:D:D:D I just noticed in the above post that I quoted Kingaaa name,sorry Kingaaa.
    Anyway Allan,I have pm'ed you with my address & awaiting your Paypal details.

:D:D:D:D:D:D I just noticed in the above post that I quoted Kingaaa name,sorry Kingaaa.
    Anyway Allan,I have pm'ed you with my address & awaiting your Paypal details.

no problem mate....

• Advertisement

Herakles RTA-2 + 30ml of my own DIY juice [random flavour]

€25 delivered. Will stick an SS build on it to get you started up quicklier too :)

Original box and everything that came inc: Spare glass, o-rings, grub screws, 510 adapter [does not come with a separate drip tip, but you can use any 510 tip with the adapter] alan key, flat head screw-driver [for the 510] and a spare 510 pin.

g6rVhgO.jpg

It looks a little misted up simply because I gave it a good boil wash out. It's mint.

This is also up for sale on FB

1 x Black/Red Reuleaux RX 2/3 for sale with 3 married Samsung 25rs. Includes 2 battery doors. Few scuffs around 510 that ain't visible when you got an atty on
    No box, no spares, no pets. I ain't got no cigarettes :) .
    Paypal f&f or you pay fees 45 delivered.
    IMAG0950.jpg
    IMAG0949.jpg

2 x Noisy Crickets from Wismec
    These are in perfect nick, i've only used them once or twice as i prefer regulated mods.
    €25 for both delivered Paypal f&f or you pay fees
    Thanks.
    IMAG0951.jpg

Just got my alien kit today, love the mod but the tank is so not my style of vape. I've had one tank of my own DIY raspberry ripple ice cream juice through the head with the single parallel coil. I'll send it on with a 30ml bottle of the juice so as not to waste the head. €20.
    Juice is 3mg about 75/25
    Paypal f&f or you pay fees
    Thanks

Just got my alien kit today, love the mod but the tank is so not my style of vape. I've had one tank of my own DIY raspberry ripple ice cream juice through the head with the single parallel coil. I'll send it on with a 10ml bottle of the juice so as not to waste the head. €20.
    Juice is 3mg about 75/25
    Paypal f&f or you pay fees
    Thanks

The other coil is miles better, which is good for any potential buyer ;) I didn't think much of the 0.4 one either. great little tank, not so much my cuppa either, as I prefer wider RTA tanks. Good to hear you like the mod though. really loving mine too

Original box and everything that came inc: Spare glass, o-rings, grub screws, 510 adapter [does not come with a separate drip tip, but you can use any 510 tip with the adapter] alan key, flat head screw-driver [for the 510] and a spare 510 pin.

g6rVhgO.jpg

It looks a little misted up simply because I gave it a good boil wash out. It's mint.

This is also up for sale on FB

€20 delivered. Will stick an SS build on it to get you started up quicklier too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭247music

****SOLD****Council of vapor Wraith squonker up sale. Used once or twice so in perfect condition in box with all the bits. 55euro Paypal F&F ****SOLD****

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭rui1000

Does anyone have a va cyclone or hf viper v2 that wishes to dispose off?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

Okay so ye asked for it,can't do photos at the minute but everything is in perfect order. Boxed except the Smok,the dog had a chew on it. Postage and all that is included.

Mods.

Smok X Cube 2 upgraded to 180W,Silver. €40.
    Eleaf Ipower 80W,Brushed Silver. €SOLD
    Vaporflask Stout,100W,Black,18650 adaptor included. €SOLD

Will include batteries with the 2 that use them if you want.

Tanks.

iJoy Tornado,silver. €20.
    Wotofo Conqueror,Silver. €20.
    Joyetech Cubis,Black,spare coils. €17.SOLD

• Advertisement

Okay so ye asked for it,can't do photos at the minute but everything is in perfect order. Boxed except the Smok,the dog had a chew on it. Postage and all that is included.

Mods.

Smok X Cube 2 upgraded to 180W,Silver. €40.
    Eleaf Ipower 80W,Brushed Silver. €37.
    Vaporflask Stout,100W,Black,18650 adaptor included. €45.

Will include batteries with the 2 that use them if you want.

Tanks.

iJoy Tornado,silver. €20.
    Wotofo Conqueror,Silver. €20.
    Joyetech Cubis,Black,spare coils. €17.SOLD

is there a 26650 included with the vaporflask?

Advertisement