Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭corsav6

Very decent of you bud but I'm gonna stick with a regulated device if possible. Thanks again.

I'll have a look through my vape drawer Doc, what would you be after? Does it have to have tc?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

corsav6 wrote:
    I'll have a look through my vape drawer Doc, what would you be after? Does it have to have tc?

No tc isn't necessary as I never use it,just dual 18650's would be great.

No tc isn't necessary as I never use it,just dual 18650's would be great.

Think I have an old school iStick 100w in the drawer. Rarely seen use tbh, no scratches on the body and the odd mark where I screwed a couple of tanks on. It's yours if it's any good to you. I'm afraid I have nothing more powerful to offer at the moment.

corsav6 wrote:
    Think I have an old school iStick 100w in the drawer. Rarely seen use tbh, no scratches on the body and the odd mark where I screwed a couple of tanks on. It's yours if it's any good to you. I'm afraid I have nothing more powerful to offer at the moment.

Sounds good corsa, I'll pm you in the morning and we'll take it from there.

corsav6 wrote:

Pm gone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭kingaaa

KANGERTECH TOPTANK MINI... included are 3 x .6 ohm coils, 2 x re-buildable decks, 3 x spare glass tubes... €20

[IMG][/img]TOPTANK_MINI.jpg

WOTOFO SERPENT MINI RTA... AS NEW... €18

[IMG][/img]SERPENT_MINI.jpg

OBS CRIUS TRA 22MM.... included are 6 x spare glass tubes, all different colours and un-used... €20

[IMG][/img]CRIUS.jpg

AUGVAPE ALLERIA RTA - AS NEW €14

[IMG][/img]ALLERIA.jpg

JOYTECH AIO - AS NEW...INCLUDES 2 X SILICONE SLEEVES

[IMG][/img]AIO.jpg

All prices dont include shipping, collection around Raheny or City Centre... PayPal friends & family

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

kingaaa wrote:
    VAPE FORWARD VAPORFLASK STOUT... 1 x 26650 Efest battery, comes with a Carbon-Fibre wrap - easily removed...cople of chips along the battery door but works perfect... €35

Interested in this. Would you post it? Drop me a pm if so

Ionised wrote: »
    Interested in this. Would you post it? Drop me a pm if so

pm sent

Anyone selling a dual coil rta?? Gimme a shout. Thanks.

The Crius and Alleria above are both dual coil Dr Bill

• Advertisement

Hey Doc, I'll list what I have and you can pick something if it's suitable for you. I'll pm you after lunch if that's OK.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

iJoy Limitless XL , that has seen one tank of juice on the single deck .

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Garyt82

Any reasonably priced squonker out there?

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Garyt82

Velocity and derringer clones for sale or swap. No boxes but both in good nick.

kingaaa wrote: »
    KANGERTECH TOPTANK MINI... included are 3 x .6 ohm coils, 2 x re-buildable decks, 3 x spare glass tubes... €20

[IMG][/img]TOPTANK_MINI.jpg

WOTOFO SERPENT MINI RTA... AS NEW... €18

[IMG][/img]SERPENT_MINI.jpg

OBS CRIUS TRA 22MM.... included are 6 x spare glass tubes, all different colours and un-used... €20

[IMG][/img]CRIUS.jpg

AUGVAPE ALLERIA RTA - AS NEW €14

[IMG][/img]ALLERIA.jpg

JOYTECH AIO - AS NEW...INCLUDES 2 X SILICONE SLEEVES

[IMG][/img]AIO.jpg

All prices dont include shipping, collection around Raheny or City Centre... PayPal friends & family

Vaporflask sold......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

For sale thread is hopping today. Makes me wonder just what goodies people have got or are getting.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

sure why not anyone have any kanger subtanks or kayfun lite they dont want i have 2 serpent minis as new to trade :D

kingaaa wrote: »
    Vaporflask sold......

PM'd

corsav6 wrote: »
    Hey Doc, I'll list what I have and you can pick something if it's suitable for you. I'll pm you after lunch if that's OK.

Thats perfect corsav6 :)

jonski wrote: »
    iJoy Limitless XL , that has seen one tank of juice on the single deck .

PM'd

• Advertisement

Dr Bill you need tae see a Doctor lol

Tickityboo wrote: »
    22mm Gemini RTA unused €23 posted

Not really what I'm after but offer appreciated.

jambofc wrote: »
    Dr Bill you need tae see a Doctor lol

There isn't a doctor out there that could cure me jambofc, I've resigned myself to my fate, LONG LIVE SHINYITIS.

If anyone is interested in a trade for a Geekvape Tsunami 24+ RDA,let me know. Its ss,boxed,all the bits and a squonker pin included. 3 tips also. If anyone wants a photo I'll put one up later.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

Anyone in the Limerick area interested in a, used once ( literally , one tank of juice, so one coil gone ) new Tesla AIO 70W starter kit for €40 ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

sure why not anyone have any kanger subtanks or kayfun lite they dont want i have 2 serpent minis as new to trade :D

I'll swap you 2 x subtank mini's for your 2 x serpents & I'll throw in a kayfun,not sure what kayfun it is,I've never used it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

jonski wrote: »
    Anyone in the Limerick area interested in a, used once ( literally , one tank of juice, so one coil gone ) new Tesla AIO 70W starter kit for €40 ?

Have you just the one coil left?

I'll swap you 2 x subtank mini's for your 2 x serpents & I'll throw in a kayfun,not sure what kayfun it is,I've never used it.

yep i'll trade you have the 2 sub-tanks rba's ?
    any chance of a pic of the kayfun :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

yep i'll trade you have the 2 sub-tanks rba's ?
    any chance of a pic of the kayfun :D

Not sure about the RBA's,I'll have a look when I get home & let you know tomorrow.
    I got the Kayfun from Doc,maybe he knows what Kayfun it is...I'll try & put a pic up tomorrow.

Are you there DOC...:D:D:D

• Advertisement

Not sure about the RBA's,I'll have a look when I get home & let you know tomorrow.
    I got the Kayfun from Doc,maybe he knows what Kayfun it is...I'll try & put a pic up tomorrow.

Are you there DOC...:D:D:D

I have some rba's here I'm not using so I can send them on if you have none.

Advertisement