Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

corsav6 wrote: »
    I have some rba's here I'm not using so I can send them on if you have none.

That would be great,I have about 9 subtanks & I think I only have one RBA,I'll take all your RBA's if you are not using them & let me know how much for the RBA's & the postage.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

Are you there DOC...

Always :) 3 Lite methinks, I had 4 of them and I'm pretty sure it was the 3 Lite you have youdipstick.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭corsav6

That would be great,I have about 9 subtanks & I think I only have one RBA,I'll take all your RBA's if you are not using them & let me know how much for the RBA's & the postage.

Not looking for cash for them, if you have any ss 316 24g you could snip off a little for me to play around with, if not it's no hassle, I'll send them on anyway.
    I think I have 3 or 4 more here so I'll check tomorrow and post them Monday morning.
    Pm your details when you get a chance.

Not looking for cash for them, if you have any ss 316 24g you could snip off a little for me to play around with, if not it's no hassle, I'll send them on anyway.
    I think I have 3 or 4 more here so I'll check tomorrow and post them Monday morning.
    Pm your details when you get a chance.

I have some ss wire,I think I have 2 sizes,I'll let you know when I get home...

Thanks for the kind offer,I'll pm my address to you & you can send me yours.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

ibFoxer wrote: »
    Have you just the one coil left?

I could not have put up the name of that mod unless I had it in front of me to see the name....... my corner with my pc, that I am stuffed into by my un-understanding wife and children, is extremely small, but sweet holy baby jesus if the ground didn't open and swallow it , I can't lay my hand on it . My wife says " you'll probably see it in the morning when you have more light " :o .

I am pretty sure there is atleast two coils left in it but as soon as I lay my hands on it I'll let you know .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

jonski wrote: »
    I could not have put up the name of that mod unless I had it in front of me to see the name....... my corner with my pc, that I am stuffed into by my un-understanding wife and children, is extremely small, but sweet holy baby jesus if the ground didn't open and swallow it , I can't lay my hand on it . My wife says " you'll probably see it in the morning when you have more light " :o .

I am pretty sure there is atleast two coils left in it but as soon as I lay my hands on it I'll let you know .

We recently converted by taking down the separating wall between the former games room and kitchen, making it open plan. We converted the garage into a new games room, and like you, the space is a lot smaller, i feel your pain.

We recently converted by taking down the separating wall between the former games room and kitchen, making it open plan. We converted the garage into a new games room, and like you, the space is a lot smaller, i feel your pain.

I have a drawer, and it's not even a big drawer. Count yourselves lucky lads :)

I have a drawer, and it's not even a big drawer. Count yourselves lucky lads :)

I have a window \o/

Up I get this morning and open the curtains .... aaaaannnndddd , there is the Tesla sitting on the window sill , looking out at the world , wishing someone would run away with it and put it to some use .
    Have you just the one coil left?

There is 4 coils left unused, and some spare cotton for re-wicking and some o-rings and two drip tips .

I have a window \o/

Up I get this morning and open the curtains .... aaaaannnndddd , there is the Tesla sitting on the window sill , looking out at the world , wishing someone would run away with it and put it to some use .

There is 4 coils left unused, and some spare cotton for re-wicking and some o-rings and two drip tips .

Haha, my word, she was right- more light and voila :D:P

Can we arrange to meet during the week and take a peek? I'm sure we can deal but naturally i'd like to see it first, before committing.... i'm sure you get that

Haha, my word, she was right- more light and voila :D:P

Thats EXACTLY what she said !

Can we arrange to meet during the week and take a peek? I'm sure we can deal but naturally i'd like to see it first, before committing.... i'm sure you get that

Yeah , sure, what side of town are you on . I can meet most times .

• Advertisement

Thats EXACTLY what she said !

Yeah , sure, what side of town are you on . I can meet most times .

I'm in Nenagh so i have to drive either which way, so you can decide the where and then i'll try find it.......my sense of direction is appalling :pac:

ibFoxer wrote:
    I'm in Nenagh so i have to drive either which way, so you can decide the where and then i'll try find it.......my sense of direction is appalling

Applegreen Birdhill ?, I have to go to Killaloe 5 days a week .

Applegreen Birdhill ?, I have to go to Killaloe 5 days a week .

That's perfect, PM me your number and we will arrange for one of the evenings.

jambofc wrote: »
    sure why not anyone have any kanger subtanks or kayfun lite they dont want i have 2 serpent minis as new to trade :D

Pm sent...

If anyone is interested in a trade for a Geekvape Tsunami 24+ RDA,let me know. Its ss,boxed,all the bits and a squonker pin included. 3 tips also. If anyone wants a photo I'll put one up later.

Trade or Sell €20 posted. Squonker and standard pin included.

Trade or Sell €20 posted. Squonker and standard pin included.

I'll take it Doc for 20...

I'll take it Doc for 20...

PM gone YDS. :)

PM gone YDS. :)

Message system is up the creek,money sent,I did send a message but it might not go through...

Message system is up the creek,money sent,I did send a message but it might not go through...

All good :)

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭judas1369

kingaaa wrote: »
    Smy75 now sold.... only the Augvape Alleria left
    Got the SMY 75 today. Thanks!

• Advertisement

Big thanks to jonski,corsav6 and ticktyboo, everything received and everything perfect.

All good :)

I got it Doc....Thanks

Let me tell ye, jonski is some bloke, dead sound, had a great wee chat and picked up that Tesla 70w AIO. Now all i need to do is get a 18650 30a battery......... any recommendations lads?

Let me tell ye, jonski is some bloke, dead sound, had a great wee chat and picked up that Tesla 70w AIO. Now all i need to do is get a 18650 30a battery......... any recommendations lads?

Why thank you kind sir, you're alright yourself......for a chap from Nenagh I mean :D

I find it hard to recommend batteries due to the fact that I have gotten different batteries from different sources . Esmokireland, cigreen,e-cigshop . LH HG2 and HG 4 , samsung inr 25r and the inr 30q Sony VTC and they all work fine , just make sure you buy them from someone you trust so you can be sure they are genuine .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭IK09

Hey guys,

I have a blast of liquid to get rid of if anyone is interested. Some of it is past its sell by date so if that makes a difference let me know. Im sure they would be good for someone looking to try new flavours. Looking to swap for something. I am particularly interested in Ego batteries, Im currently just using and ego with a simple clearomiser and im happy with that setup so if you have anything you would like to get rid of like that let me know.

Ok....where to start....left to right i suppose...pic attached below

Vapouriz - American Tobacco 18mg
    Wicked - Jamacian Rum 18mg
    Ara Max - Dessert Cream 18mg
    Hale- Apple 18mg
    Wicked - Passion Fruit 18mg
    T Juice - Red Astaire - 16mg (Best Before 04/16)
    VapeIsland - Iceberg - 18mg - 3 Bottles
    Wicked - Sapphire - 18mg (Best Before 11/16)
    Liqua - Vanilla - 18mg (Best Before 09/16)
    Dr. Stanley Clark's - Snake Oil - 18mg (Best Before 10/15)
    Element - Wc - 18mg...Watermelon Flavour...2 Bottles
    Wingnuts - Vanilla Custard - 18mg
    Virgin Vapor - Razzmatazz - 18mg (Best before 11/15)
    Halo - Coolmist - 18mg (Best before 11/16)
    Liqua Lites - American Tobacco - 18mg
    Pure Mist - Cherry - 18mg
    Blue Label - Grasshopper - 18mg
    The Ecig Store - Menthol - 18mg
    Pure Mist - Spearmint - 18mg
    Wicked - Black Cherry - 18mg
    Vape Island - Choc-a-nana - 18mg
    Halo - Belgian Cocoa - 18mg (Best before 09/15)
    E Generation - Golden Brown - 18mg
    Vivid - Golden Tobacco - 18mg
    Ophelia - Vaporean - 18mg

Ideally someone could take them all...I would be happy to accept 2 ego batteries for the lot. The batch has no value to me.

IK09 wrote: »
    Hey guys,

I have a blast of liquid to get rid of if anyone is interested. Some of it is past its sell by date so if that makes a difference let me know. Im sure they would be good for someone looking to try new flavours. Looking to swap for something. I am particularly interested in Ego batteries, Im currently just using and ego with a simple clearomiser and im happy with that setup so if you have anything you would like to get rid of like that let me know.

Ok....where to start....left to right i suppose...pic attached below

Vapouriz - American Tobacco 18mg
    Wicked - Jamacian Rum 18mg
    Ara Max - Dessert Cream 18mg
    Hale- Apple 18mg
    Wicked - Passion Fruit 18mg
    T Juice - Red Astaire - 16mg (Best Before 04/16)
    VapeIsland - Iceberg - 18mg - 3 Bottles
    Wicked - Sapphire - 18mg (Best Before 11/16)
    Liqua - Vanilla - 18mg (Best Before 09/16)
    Dr. Stanley Clark's - Snake Oil - 18mg (Best Before 10/15)
    Element - Wc - 18mg...Watermelon Flavour...2 Bottles
    Wingnuts - Vanilla Custard - 18mg
    Virgin Vapor - Razzmatazz - 18mg (Best before 11/15)
    Halo - Coolmist - 18mg (Best before 11/16)
    Liqua Lites - American Tobacco - 18mg
    Pure Mist - Cherry - 18mg
    Blue Label - Grasshopper - 18mg
    The Ecig Store - Menthol - 18mg
    Pure Mist - Spearmint - 18mg
    Wicked - Black Cherry - 18mg
    Vape Island - Choc-a-nana - 18mg
    Halo - Belgian Cocoa - 18mg (Best before 09/15)
    E Generation - Golden Brown - 18mg
    Vivid - Golden Tobacco - 18mg
    Ophelia - Vaporean - 18mg

Ideally someone could take them all...I would be happy to accept 2 ego batteries for the lot. The batch has no value to me.

What size of ego battery do you require....650mah....900mah.....1100mah

What size of ego battery do you require....650mah....900mah.....1100mah

Anything at all. No preference to be honest. Just that it works!

IK09 wrote: »
    Anything at all. No preference to be honest. Just that it works!

I do have 2 x Ego C Twists but I'm trying to work out what tanks & coils I have to use with the 18mg juice you have,I'm mostly a direct lung user so I'll have to sleep on it,let it go if somebody else wants them.I'll definitely think about it.

No problem at all. If youre interested ill take that trade.

• Advertisement

I do have 2 x Ego C Twists but I'm trying to work out what tanks & coils I have to use with the 18mg juice you have,I'm mostly a direct lung user so I'll have to sleep on it,let it go if somebody else wants them.I'll definitely think about it.

Grab an aspire ET-S and you won't go far wrong tbh. I have a pile of juice here your more than welcome to, mostly fruits and mostly 18mg.

Advertisement