Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

corsav6 wrote: »
    Grab an aspire ET-S and you won't go far wrong tbh. I have a pile of juice here your more than welcome to, mostly fruits and mostly 18mg.

Thanks for the kind offer but the 18mg juice will force me to open a draw full of MTL tanks I used 4 or more years ago including the ET-S,I have a couple of those,I had them on a computer mod,just works with a usb & goes up to 4.8v.
    Can you imagine an ET-S on a 200w mod:D:D:D
    Didn't the ET-S have ego threading.
    Oh Yeah,your wire is now on it's way to you...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭corsav6

Thanks for the kind offer but the 18mg juice will force me to open a draw full of MTL tanks I used 4 or more years ago including the ET-S,I have a couple of those,I had them on a computer mod,just works with a usb & goes up to 4.8v.

Yep, I hit an evod at 200w on an RX200. Forgot it was set at 200w from the box, nearly coughed up a lung tbh. Obviously the evod coil was fried.
    I'll prepare some tanks for the wire, thanks for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

jonski wrote: »
    Why thank you kind sir, you're alright yourself......for a chap from Nenagh I mean :D

I find it hard to recommend batteries due to the fact that I have gotten different batteries from different sources . Esmokireland, cigreen,e-cigshop . LH HG2 and HG 4 , samsung inr 25r and the inr 30q Sony VTC and they all work fine , just make sure you buy them from someone you trust so you can be sure they are genuine .

Everyone in Nenagh thinks I'm from Dublin :rolleyes:

I will investigate online later and see where I can get something cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

I'll swap you 2 x subtank mini's for your 2 x serpents & I'll throw in a kayfun,not sure what kayfun it is,I've never used it.

tanks arrived asap and spotless thanks a mill :D

Received the wire yesterday, thank for that. Now to figure out what grade ss it is :)

• Advertisement

Received the wire yesterday, thank for that. Now to figure out what grade ss it is :)

Glad you got it alright,the wire came from Germany,I would say it is 316,just before the 316L came out.

Glad you got it alright,the wire came from Germany,I would say it is 316,just before the 316L came out.

Not a huge difference tbh, I'll just wrap it up and vape it :)
    I found 3 more Subtank rba's that you can have, I'll post them next week and I may have 1 or 2 more by then too.

Not a huge difference tbh, I'll just wrap it up and vape it :)
    I found 3 more Subtank rba's that you can have, I'll post them next week and I may have 1 or 2 more by then too.

Great news,I've used all those ones you sent me,they are the better ones because they have wicking holes on the sides,I have some V1 type rba's but they are useless with 70/30 & higher vg/pg,they are grand with 50/50 juice but that ratio is too harsh in the throat when I'm sub-ohming.

I've used that wire a few times with no issues,I checked back on my ebay orders & the seller had the wire down as 98% pure,they don't sell it anymore,it's all 316L & 317 & so on,tbh I can't taste the difference between any of them...

Great news,I've used all those ones you sent me,they are the better ones because they have wicking holes on the sides,I have some V1 type rba's but they are useless with 70/30 & higher vg/pg,they are grand with 50/50 juice but that ratio is too harsh in the throat when I'm sub-ohming.

I've used that wire a few times with no issues,I checked back on my ebay orders & the seller had the wire down as 98% pure,they don't sell it anymore,it's all 316L & 317 & so on,tbh I can't taste the difference between any of them...

There's 3 types of rba for the subtank. 1st type had the wick holes on the bottom, only suitable for high pg juices. 2nd type had the wick holes on the side, but the were fairly small and struggled with 70/30 in my experience. Final one has larger wick holes on the side and wicks fine on even 80/20 juice.
    I'm not sure what type/s I have here for you but check out the one's I sent and see if the side wick holes are different sizes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

im also looking for the upgraded rba's for the subtanks,the holes are much larger and also lower down than the v1's they wick so much better and give a far superior vape

• Advertisement

There's 3 types of rba for the subtank. 1st type had the wick holes on the bottom, only suitable for high pg juices. 2nd type had the wick holes on the side, but the were fairly small and struggled with 70/30 in my experience. Final one has larger wick holes on the side and wicks fine on even 80/20 juice.
    I'm not sure what type/s I have here for you but check out the one's I sent and see if the side wick holes are different sizes.

It was the 2nd type you sent me,I just made the holes bigger,the way I used do with drippers back in the day of dinosaur vaping:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭247music

Anyone have a Smjy clone of the Squape X dream they would be willing to trade??? Pm me if so.. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭kingaaa

Just got this this morning..... JOYETECH OCULAR C ...only opened to test... way too complicted for me, this thing plays music, stores photo's and you can control it from your phone via bluetooth !!!!.... May swap for the right 2 x 18650 mod around the same value or sell for €60 - paypal family & friends and postage extra

IMG_20170209_100414.jpg

kingaaa wrote: »
    Just got this this morning..... only opened to test... way too complicted for me, this thing plays music, stores photo's and you can control it from your phone via bluetooth !!!!.... May swap for the right 2 x 18650 mod around the same value or sell for €60 - paypal family & friends and postage extra

IMG_20170209_100414.jpg

What do you call it...

I have a Smoant Battlestar 200W TC Mod,yellow/black,only charged it once

no thanks mate...I'd have to take too big a hit - it's twice the price of the Smoant

No probs...I wasn't sure what it was & still don't...

No probs...I wasn't sure what it was & still don't...

LOL...sorry, it's the JOYETECH OCULAR C....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrKJDLnDzlE

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

25% off 30ml at iVape untill Sunday night.

25off30ml

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭jonnny68

INNOKIN Isub Apex Tank (clear) for sale €18 including postage, barely used purchased from Amazon for £25, excellent tank i have one which i thought I'd lost but i found it again hence the reason for this sale.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B015Q7H3OC/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

Sale
    Coilart Mage. Ss, boxed. €15 posted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 greg63

prowari 3 for sale. Very good condition. 100 euro only. Cork city

greg63 wrote:
    prowari 3 for sale. Very good condition. 100 euro only. Cork city

Hey, What colour is the p3? and had it been updated? thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 greg63

247music wrote: »
    Hey, What colour is the p3? and had it been updated? thanks.
    Satin silver

greg63 wrote:
    Satin silver

Thanks, I'll be in touch.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭joe316

Anyone got any coils for a VIP e cig and is in the north Kildare?

Kinda emergency tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

Anyone got 1 or 2 subtank mega 7ml they want to sell ?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 persivald

ok guys, DIY Mixers!
    I hope someone will buy them as they left and I would have to dump them, if anyone's interested - please send me PM, collection in person from Santry.

Flavorah
    Rich Cinnamon - 50ml - 5 euro

INAWERA
    Brandy 100ml, 100ml - 10 euro each
    Strawberry 100ml, 100ml - 10 euro each
    Apple 100ml, 100ml - 10 euro each
    Vanilla Classic 100ml, 100ml, 100ml -- 10 euro each

Eggnog 100ml, 100ml - 10 euro each
    Biscuit 100ml, 100ml, 100ml - 10 euro each

FLAVOURART
    Chocolate 100ml - 20 euro
    Tiramisu 100ml- 20 euro
    Pineapple 100ml, 100ml, 100ml- 20 euro each
    Maringue 100ml- 20 euro
    Cappucino 100ml, 100ml- 20 euro each
    Vienna Cream 100ml, 100ml - 20 euro
    Jamaican Rum 100ml, 100ml- 20 euro
    Lemon Sicily 100ml- 20 euro
    Orange 100ml- 20 euro
    Cappucino 100ml- 20 euro
    Chocolate 100ml- 20 euro
    Tiramisu 100ml, 100ml- 20 euro each
    Kiwi 100ml, 100ml- 20 euro each
    Cookie 500ml - 30 euro
    Marshmallow 250ml - 20 euro

PERFUMERS APPRENTICE
    Vanilla Custard 473ml - 30 euro, 200ml - 20 euro
    Caramel Candy 400ml - 25 euro
    Smooth 100ml - 10 euro
    Koolada 100ml - 10 euro
    Dulce de Leche 100ml, 100ml -- 20 euro each
    Vanilla Bean Ice Cream 100ml- 20 euro
    White Chocolate 50ml - 20 euro
    Vanilla Cupcake 100ml, 100ml, 100ml - 20 euro each
    French Vanilla 200ml- 20 euro, 473ml- 30 euro
    Malted Milk 473ml - 23 euro, 400ml- 20 euro
    Sweet Cream 473ml- 30 euro, 250ml- 20 euro
    Vanilla Bean Gellato 473ml- 20 euro

CAPELLA
    Sugar Cookie 473ml, 437ml- 25 euro each
    Marshmallow 473ml- 20 euro
    Sweet Cream 473ml, 473ml- 25 euro each
    Graham Cracker 100ml- 20 euro
    Golden Butter 100ml- 20 euro
    Cinnamon Danish 100ml- 20 euro
    Bavarian Cream 100ml- 20 euro
    Graham Cracker 118ml- 20 euro

VAPABLE
    Digestive Biscuit 100ml- 10 euro
    Ethyl Maltol 100ml, 100ml, 100ml- 10 euro each

PURE VEGETABLE GLYCERIN (INAWERA) 2x 5 litres - 30 euro each

here are photos :
    .dropbox.com/sh/3nzt73z2jrb38u7/AACxIYeekbbPkMgNak6u_jMja?dl=0

Plus lots other flavourings and I can give them as bonus if you take all above for 400 euro

Cheers
    Jared

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Damn! Just when I'm broke!! ^^

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭chipfox

holy f*ck persivald...

how many of those have been opened?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 persivald

chipfox wrote: »
    holy f*ck persivald...

how many of those have been opened?

Not too many, 95% of them unopened, I can update the list tomorrow which ones are opened.

Advertisement