Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Lyaiera wrote: »
    There's a Groupon deal for e-cigarettes today. http://www.groupon.ie/deals/national-deals/Vapouriz/11233272

I have no idea about this stuff, but was thinking of starting. Is this any good?
    It'll be a good tester to see if you want to move onto better devices and juice, and it'll keep you off the cigs for a while, so I guess it's worth it.
    A friend bought one, and the tobacco's manky, get the menthol.

This kit is better bang for your buck, and some liquids from e-smokeireland.
    The House of Liquid and Wingnut's Premium ranges are yummers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

The 100ml sale!

HS Gold B & H Silver Tobacco 100ml - €15.99 from bargainvapour.com (other flavours too)

Add something extra to bring the total to €20 and you get free, next day delivery!

Pity they don't have the HS Menthol included at that price though, love that stuff :(

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Thin White Duck

Xandrey is now selling his wick on eBay. Great price and great wick - works a treat in Vivi Novas.

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/fiberlglass-silica-wick-10m-/280987881541?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_205&hash=item416c2ed045#ht_500wt_1156

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭republic of goon

Is the HS Gold B & H Silver Tobacco nice? Anyone tried there 555?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,256 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

The 100ml sale!

HS Gold B & H Silver Tobacco 100ml - €15.99 from bargainvapour.com (other flavours too)

Add something extra to bring the total to €20 and you get free, next day delivery!

Pity they don't have the HS Menthol included at that price though, love that stuff :(

Excellent! They've 5 flavours for sale at 100ml. Definitely going for that, I think!

Edit - they're reduced from 20 quid - even at full price, that's pretty good going?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

I have a Smok Gripper VV mod kit for sale €55 all in including postage and paypal fees.

The Mod itself is in very good condition and it goes from 3v to 6v and also gives resistance of atomisers.
    2 x Good Quality Panasonic CGR 18650 Batteries, they have only been recharged about 20 times and are holding the charge perfectly.
    1 x Trustfire TR001 Batter Charger

I'll throw up a pic later on. :)

(Tank is Sold)I also have the Kir Fanis Prive Tank in perfect condition, serial number 0105, comes with spare tube. €30 all in including postage and paypal fees.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭krissovo

newmark wrote: »
    I also have the Kir Fanis Prive Tank in perfect condition, serial number 0105, comes with spare tube. €30 all in including postage and paypal fees.

Can I have this please?

krissovo wrote: »
    Can I have this please?

PM sent :)

(Sold to Chickenfarmer) I have a Smok Gripper VV mod kit for sale €55 all in including postage and paypal fees.

The Mod itself is in very good condition and it goes from 3v to 6v and also gives resistance of atomisers.
    2 x Good Quality Panasonic CGR 18650 Batteries, they have only been recharged about 20 times and are holding the charge perfectly.

qalC0l.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭chickenfarmer

I have a Smok Gripper VV mod kit for sale €55 all in including postage and paypal fees.

PM sent :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

8067861727_b1829f76dc_z.jpg

anyone want any of these? the more i'm at this the more i'm just into fruity/sweet low nicotine flavours so getting rid of the following:

dekang usa mix - 26mg - 10ml
    setanta - 18mg - 8ml
    cairo - 18mg - 7ml

dr pepper - 11mg - 9ml
    dekang number 5 [555] - 24mg - 8ml
    dekang usa mix - 20mg - 26ml

free to good homes if no one wants to swap!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 39,527 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

I'm up for the Setanta and Cairo, please.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

do you have anything to swap Dan?

artyeva wrote: »
    do you have anything to swap Dan?
    PM sent

8070318171_23c922bd2e.jpg

for sale - cause i mistakenly ordered the big instead of the mini. never used.

Mmm... I absolutely love mine. PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 24 chroi

flavours.png

ok pic above, have these and don't like or want them so will give to anyone who wants. Swap not necessary (the only flavour I'm into at the mo' is Strawberry Mint, yum!), so if you'd use any, welcome to them :)

left to right as per pic...

Tutti Frutti - tiniest bit used, 5ml of 6MG
    Watermelon - tiniest bit used, 18MG
    Green Mint - about 1/4 used, 18MG
    Coconut - tiniest bit used, 11MG
    Cherry - half used, 11MG
    Blathnat - more than half used, 12MG
    Maeve - tiniest bit used, 6MG
    Cliodhna - tiniest bit used, 6MG
    Wine - tiniest bit used, 11MG

Blueberry at the end I decided to keep, sorry :)

Tiniest bit used means a few drops to taste, didn't like so never used again.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭donkey oatey

I'd love to try the watermellon and cherry. Sorta obsessed with finding a great cherry. Thanks!

I can send you a surprise juice or 2 in return if you'd like?

i'd love to try the tutti frutti and coconut if that's ok? can throw you a few euro for postage or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 24 chroi

Thanks, but no need! :)

PM me your addresses and I'll get them out soon as I can. Got a dose of the flu so might be a day or two, if that's ok :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Amigaman

I'd love to try the Green mint , the Maeve and the Cliodhna ..tell us what kind of juice you like Im sure I could throw somwthing nice back your direction and I would like to pay you for the postage..thanks...Ill pm you my address
    regards
    Amigaman

Looks handy for any into rebuilding, I will certainly grab one at €6.

http://www.lidl.ie/cps/rde/xchg/lidl_ri_ie/hs.xsl/index_25470.htm

Looks handy for any into rebuilding, I will certainly grab one at €6.

http://www.lidl.ie/cps/rde/xchg/lidl_ri_ie/hs.xsl/index_25470.htm

Have one not too dissimilar and it's a god-send for recoiling the Vivi Novas. Loop in one end of the kanthal secured into the clip and it keeps the first leg taut allowing you to wrap a nice tight even coil around a blunt needle.

Do you make the coil first and then thread the wick?

Do you make the coil first and then thread the wick?

No - make it as one assembled piece.
    - make a loop by twisting a one end back on itself - this cuts down resistance and stops the legs getting hot
    - secure the loop in the clip with the wire pointing up
    - fold 15cm of 1mm wick in an s-shape and hold it against the needle
    - wrap 5 turn of 32awg kanthal around needle and wick, first wrap from back towards you
    - remove from clip and twist other end of wire back on itself holding coil in place against needle
    - reassemble vivi nova with needle still in place, this helps correct positioning
    - remove needle and trim wick
    - vape and grin :D

*edit* the magnifying glass stops you squinting like an eejit whilst coiling

• Registered Users Posts: 5 samtheman73

Hi Everyone,

I have too many Mods at this stage and it's time to move on three that are not being used. I'm open to selling/trading. I'm based in South Dublin.

1. ALTSMOKE OMEGA V1 - this is a lovely Mod but I just dont use it. Condition is very good with moderate signs of use. Only issue is the nickel plating flaked a little in one section (see attached picture). Would be interested in trading for a Silver bullet. Price - €50 - SOLD

2. SIAM Mini CUBE MOD V1. Very good condition. Lovely mod but I have an ICON which has taken its place. Price - €40

3. BUZZ V1 Mod. Excellent condition - hardly ever used. Includes 2 rcr123a batteries and tenergy charger. Price - €40

Thanks

Hi Everyone,

I have too many Mods at this stage and it's time to move on three that are not being used. I'm open to selling/trading.

1. ALTSMOKE OMEGA V1 - this is a lovely Mod but I just dont use it. Condition is very good with moderate signs of use. Only issue is the nickel plating flaked a little in one section (see attached picture). Would be interested in trading for a Silver bullet.

2. SIAM Mini CUBE MOD V1. Very good condition. Lovely mod but I have an ICON which has taken its place.

3. BUZZ V1 Mod. Excellent condition - hardly ever used. Includes 2 rcr123a batteries and tenergy charger.

Thanks

Mind if I ask where you are located and how much are you looking for these?

Updated my post with Location (south Dublin) and prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭aerosol

Hi Everyone,

I have too many Mods at this stage and it's time to move on three that are not being used. I'm open to selling/trading.

1. ALTSMOKE OMEGA V1 - this is a lovely Mod but I just dont use it. Condition is very good with moderate signs of use. Only issue is the nickel plating flaked a little in one section (see attached picture). Would be interested in trading for a Silver bullet.

2. SIAM Mini CUBE MOD V1. Very good condition. Lovely mod but I have an ICON which has taken its place.

3. BUZZ V1 Mod. Excellent condition - hardly ever used. Includes 2 rcr123a batteries and tenergy charger.

Thanks

Mind if I ask where you are located and how much are you looking for these?

I'll take the cube please, pm sent

• Advertisement

aerosol wrote: »
    I'll take the cube please, pm sent

Thanks Aerosol - OMEGA has now been sold to you and my post is updated. Enjoy :)

Advertisement