Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Garyt82

247music wrote:
    Not yet.. Any day now.. Bought a p3 instead

Nice!!! You probably need an ammit to go with the p3 so lol

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭247music

Garyt82 wrote:
    Nice!!! You probably need an ammit to go with the p3 so lol

Ha ha.. If its black.. :)

247music wrote:
    Ha ha.. If its black..

It is!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

What's the story with paid advert forums? :/

What's the story with paid advert forums? :/

???

• Advertisement

Garyt82 wrote: »
    ???

Top of this forum, they've put what looks like a forum dedicated to just one vendor/company, must be a new thing?

Top of this forum, they've put what looks like a forum dedicated to just one vendor/company, must be a new thing?

Ah right, on my phone so I can't see it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭corsav6

Tried to order 5 bottles of bomb pop but it kept saying not in stock, ended up getting 2 anyway so that's still 300ml of juice, hope I like it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭kingaaa

corsav6 wrote: »
    Tried to order 5 bottles of bomb pop but it kept saying not in stock, ended up getting 2 anyway so that's still 300ml of juice, hope I like it now.

Have to say..I love it, but it depend - I suppose it's different to everybody. A lad in work tried it and hates it....well worth the punt though.

kingaaa wrote: »
    Have to say..I love it, but it depend - I suppose it's different to everybody. A lad in work tried it and hates it....well worth the punt though.

Well if it's not for me then I'll pass it on to someone on here, either way it won't be wasted.

• Advertisement

corsav6 wrote: »
    Well if it's not for me then I'll pass it on to someone on here, either way it won't be wasted.

yeah...I was thinking the same way...that's why I got 14 bottles !!!! :)

yeah...I was thinking the same way...that's why I got 14 bottles !!!! :)

Now I see why I couldn't order 5 :)

Looking to trade a Brand-New, still sealed Wotofo Serpent Mini 25mm (ordered 2, only need one )...it's in Stainless Steel - never seen the light of day !! I'm specifically looking for an OBS Crius Plus 25mm, but might be open to trade for something else....???

anybody???... before I give in and open it..!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭PraxisPete

anybody???... before I give in and open it..!!!!

I have an original black Crius never used if you're interested.

PraxisPete wrote: »
    I have an original black Crius never used if you're interested.

Cheers, I have one too.... it's one of my favourtites...would love to get my hands on the plus...

Thanks youdipstick, don't like seeing any business closing down.... but did pick up aGriffin 25 Plus for €25.... cheaper than China !!

got my delivery today....wasn't the PLUS, it was the Griffin 25 :(

kingaaa wrote:
    got my delivery today....wasn't the PLUS, it was the Griffin 25

Ouch :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

got my delivery today....wasn't the PLUS, it was the Griffin 25 :(

That's a big let down,are they still answering emails..

That's a big let down,are they still answering emails..

Ah the owner is a member on IV as well so you could always contact him via messenger.

247music wrote: »
    Ah the owner is a member on IV as well so you could always contact him via messenger.

He was actually quite good about it, couldn't replace it because there was no 25 plus tanks left...did refund me half the price to hold on to it...sounded like a great idea at the time, but now I have a shiny brand new Griffin 25 when I wanted a shiny brand new Griffin 25 PLUS.....ah well!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

For trade, 120 ml White Lightning Super Cereal 6mg nic. About 10ml gone out of it. 6mg is a bit harsh on the throat for me and it was ordered by mistake. Not looking for anything in particular although another juice (3mg) would be nice. Doesn't have to be same quantity as this one either or if someone wants to buy it how does €10 posted sound.

For trade, 120 ml White Lightning Super Cereal 6mg nic. About 10ml gone out of it. 6mg is a bit harsh on the throat for me and it was ordered by mistake. Not looking for anything in particular although another juice (3mg) would be nice. Doesn't have to be same quantity as this one either or if someone wants to buy it how does €10 posted sound.

Super cereal was actually one of the white lightning range that I liked.. Surprised this hasn't been snapped up for a tenner..

Grey haze 50% sale on Vgod.. Wonder if tpd will bring more discounts like this our way before may?

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭duckman!!

SOLD

FD0243FC-61AE-4B0F-A4D4-84E37400D97C_zpsl1hgra2h.jpg

That is a steal ^^ for anyone who buys juice.

Best of luck with giving up :) it can be a hard habit to break, even though it's much healthier than smoking

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

I'm tempted,the only thing stopping me from buying is the time limit,it would be well over a year before I get to use it,I have 40 flavours which I'm using daily & it would be a year or more before those flavours are finished,big shame:(:(
    Never say never:D:D I'm trying to talk myself into it:eek:

That is a steal ^^ for anyone who buys juice.

Best of luck with giving up :) it can be a hard habit to break, even though it's much healthier than smoking

Thanks, it's about time I gave it all up. Sell all this liquid and I'll only have 2 small bottles left, when there gone that's it for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

Sale or trade folks.
    Limitless XL, Stainless, Single and Dual coil decks and spares included. Boxed. 15 euro posted or will trade for another rta, black, minimum 24mm.

duckman!! wrote:
    Thanks, it's about time I gave it all up. Sell all this liquid and I'll only have 2 small bottles left, when there gone that's it for me!

Beady eyes watching to see what hardware you'll be offloading :o

• Advertisement

247music wrote: »
    Beady eyes watching to see what hardware you'll be offloading :o

A ****load😉 I'll put them up before the weekend!!

Advertisement