Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭247music

duckman!! wrote:
    A ****load😉 I'll put them up before the weekend!!

Dibs on any tanks and mods anyways.. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

247music wrote: »
    Dibs on any tanks and mods anyways.. :p

Also waiting in the long grass,poised to strike....:D:D

For trade, 120 ml White Lightning Super Cereal 6mg nic. About 10ml gone out of it. 6mg is a bit harsh on the throat for me and it was ordered by mistake. Not looking for anything in particular although another juice (3mg) would be nice. Doesn't have to be same quantity as this one either or if someone wants to buy it how does €10 posted sound.

GONE.

Sale or trade folks.
    Limitless XL, Stainless, Single and Dual coil decks and spares included. Boxed. 15 euro posted or will trade for another rta, black, minimum 24mm.

€12 posted or trade. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭duckman!!

OK here's a list of all my tanks and mods, not going to put a price on them instead make me an offer!!
    everything comes in there original boxes with all the spare o-rings, spare glass, booklets etc.

2x SMOK TFV8 cloud beast's (1 SS, 1 GOLD) both in perfect condition with rba bases and ill throw in a pack of coils with each of them.

2x Geekvape Avocado 24mm (1 BLACK, 1 SS) both in perfect condition, ill throw in some premade coils and organic cotton with both.

1x Digiflavor Pharaoh (SS) in perfect condition, ill throw in a roll of wire and cotton.

1x Geekvape Tsunami 24mm (SS) in perfect condition, ill throw in a roll of wire and cotton.

1x Geekvape Tsunami 22mm (BLACK) in perfect condition, ill throw in a roll of wire and cotton.

1x Geekvape Griffin 25mm plus (SS) in perfect condition, ill throw in a roll of wire and cotton.

1x Smok MicroTFV4 (SS) in perfect condition, ill throw in some coils.

1x Wotofo Sapor RDA (LIME GREEN) in perfect condition, ill throw in a roll of wire and cotton.

2x Smok TFV8 baby (BOTH BLACK) in perfect condition, ill throw in some coils.

SOLD1x OBS Engine (BLACK) in perfect condition, ill throw in some premade coils and organic cotton.

MODS

1x Wotofo Phantom Mech mod (white) Perfect and comes with 1x Sony VTC5 battery

1x Smok H-Priv (WHITE AND RED) in perfect condition.

SOLD1x Wismec RX300 (SILVER AND BLACK CARBON) most expensive version, Perfect and comes with 4x Samsung 30Q and 4x LG HG2 batteries.
    this mod sells for £69 and the batteries cost nearly €55.
    both sets of batteries have about 10 charges done, this is my favorite mod [/B]
    :(

SOLD1x Wismec RX200s (SILVER AND GRAY) in perfect condition and comes with 3x LG HG2 and 3x Sony VTC5 batteries,
    both sets of batteries have about 20 charges done.

SOLD1x Innokin Coolfire IV 18650 Travel kit (BLUE) new and never used, comes with case and battery tester.

SOLD1x Eleaf Istick 50w (BLACK) in good condition. some light scuff marks from where the tanks were screwed on and off!

So theres a list of what i have.....make me an offer!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Garyt82

duckman!! wrote:

Where are you based?

Garyt82 wrote: »
    Where are you based?

Galway, 30min west of galway city!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭kingtiger

Would you accept 80 for the RX300 & batteries?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Vadim Ahiles

duckman!! wrote: »
    OK here's a list of all my tanks and mods, not going to put a price on them instead make me an offer!!
    everything comes in there original boxes with all the spare o-rings, spare glass, booklets etc.

2x SMOK TFV8 cloud beast's (1 SS, 1 GOLD) both in perfect condition with rba bases and ill throw in a pack of coils with each of them.

2x Geekvape Avocado 24mm (1 BLACK, 1 SS) both in perfect condition, ill throw in some premade coils and organic cotton with both.

1x OBS Engine (BLACK) in perfect condition, ill throw in some premade coils and organic cotton.

1x Digiflavor Pharaoh (SS) in perfect condition, ill throw in a roll of wire and cotton.

1x Geekvape Tsunami 24mm (SS) in perfect condition, ill throw in a roll of wire and cotton.

1x Geekvape Tsunami 22mm (BLACK) in perfect condition, ill throw in a roll of wire and cotton.

1x Geekvape Griffin 25mm plus (SS) in perfect condition, ill throw in a roll of wire and cotton.

1x Wotofo Sapor RDA (LIME GREEN) in perfect condition, ill throw in a roll of wire and cotton.

MODS

1x Wismec RX300 (SILVER AND BLACK CARBON) most expensive version, Perfect and comes with 4x Samsung 30Q and 4x LG HG2 batteries.
    both sets of batteries have about 10 charges done, this is my favorite mod :(

1x Wismec RX200s (SILVER AND GRAY) in perfect condition and comes with 3x LG HG2 and 3x Sony VTC5 batteries,

1x Innokin Coolfire IV 18650 Travel kit (BLUE) new and never used, comes with case and battery tester.

1x Eleaf Istick 50w (BLACK) in good condition. some light scuff marks from where the tanks were screwed on and off!

Hi.
    Wsnt to buy rx200 i can 50 for it

Hi.
    Wsnt to buy rx200 i can 50 for it

Someone else agreed to buy it, just waiting on payment!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

interested in the coolfire kit for my partner maybe, not sure what it's worth though, just the mod I'd be after really

interested in the coolfire kit for my partner maybe, not sure what it's worth though, just the mod I'd be after really

I paid £32.99 for it and never got around to using it.
    Just so you know there's no internal battery, you will need 1x 18650 battery!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

I paid £32.99 for it and never got around to using it.
    Just so you know there's no internal battery, you will need 1x 18650 battery!

Yeah I should have a few spare 18650 about ;) I'll get back to you on it, if anyone grabs in the meantime fire away. Will know in a few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 persivald

Update

FlavouArt
    Cookie 500ml (opened -originally 1000ml) - 30 euro
    Tiramisu 100ml, 100ml, 100ml - 20 euro each
    Lemon Sicilly 100ml
    Marshmallow 250ml (opened- originally 500ml) get if for 5euro when buying for more than 50euro

Cappucino 100ml, 100ml, 100ml - 20 euro each
    Meringue 100ml, 100ml - 20 euro each
    Jamaica Rum 100ml, 100ml - 10 euro each
    Chocolate 100ml, 100ml - 10 euro each
    Orange 100ml - 10 euro each
    Pineapple 100ml, 100ml - 1o euro each
    Vienna Cream 100ml, 100ml, 100ml - 20 euro each
    Kiwi 100ml, 100ml - 10 euro each

Perfumer’s Apprentice
    Vanilla Cupcake 100ml - 20 euro each
    Ducle De leche 100ml, 100ml - 20 euro each
    White Chocolate 50ml (opened - originally 100ml) get if for 5euro when buying for more than 50euro

Vanilla Cupcake 100ml - 20 euro
    Koolada 100ml - 10 euro
    French Vanilla 200ml (opened bottle- originally 473ml) get if for 5euro when buying for more than 50euro
    French Vanilla 200ml (opened bottle- originally 473ml) get if for 5euro when buying for more than 50euro

Caramel Candy 400ml (opened bottle- originally 473ml) get if for 5euro when buying for more than 50euro

Malted Milk 473ml - 20 euro
    Malted Milk 400ml, 400ml (opened bottle- originally 473ml) get if for 5euro when buying for more than 50euro

French Vanilla 473ml - 30 euro
    Sweat Cream 473ml - 30 euro

Capella
    Sugar Cookie 473ml - 25 euro
    Sweet Cream 473ml - 25 euro, 118ml - 10 euro
    Golden Butter 100ml - 20 euro
    Graham Cracker 118ml - 20 euro
    Bavarian Cream 20ml (get it for free, opened bottle 118ml) g get if for 5euro when buying for more than 50euro

Vegetable Glycerin 5l, 5l - 25 euro each

Inawera
    Biszkopt (cookie) 100,ml 100ml - 10 euro each
    Strawberry 100ml, 100ml - 10 euro each
    Brandy 100ml, 100ml - 5 euro each
    Apple 100ml - 10 euro
    Eggnog 100ml, 100ml - 10 euro each

Capable
    Digestive Biscuit 100ml - 5 euro

Ethyl Maltol 100ml, 100ml, 100ml

Collection in person only from Santry. Can deliver in Dublin if you're buying for mre than 100 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭corsav6

Unopened bottle of Bomb Pop going for swaps, it's just not for me tbh.
    Looking to swap for some pg based blackcurrant or something. Got some Zeus Juice black a few weeks ago and the wife loves it so swap for anything similar.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 STP1

Hi there,

i have 3 boxes (each box containing 3 coils) of SMOK TFV8-Q4 coils for sale.
    Brand new/unopended.
    10euro per box. Galway based.

Cheers.
    S.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

SOLD1x OBS Engine (BLACK) in perfect condition, ill throw in some premade coils and organic cotton.

MODS

SOLD1x Wismec RX300 (SILVER AND BLACK CARBON) most expensive version, Perfect and comes with 4x Samsung 30Q and 4x LG HG2 batteries.

SOLD1x Wismec RX200s (SILVER AND GRAY) in perfect condition and comes with 3x LG HG2 and 3x Sony VTC5 batteries,

SOLD1x Innokin Coolfire IV 18650 Travel kit (BLUE) new and never used, comes with case and battery tester.

SOLD1x Eleaf Istick 50w (BLACK) in good condition. some light scuff marks from where the tanks were screwed on and off!

Would you accept €25 for the SS TFV8?

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭Gwildor

Hi all...

Down sizing my vape collection so moving these on:

Sigelei 213

Goon 22mm RDA (Black)

60 euro each.

Would prefer a local deal, but will post. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭judas1369

persivald wrote: »
    Update

FlavouArt
    Cookie 500ml (opened -originally 1000ml) - 30 euro
    Tiramisu 100ml, 100ml, 100ml - 20 euro each
    Lemon Sicilly 100ml
    Marshmallow 250ml (opened- originally 500ml) get if for 5euro when buying for more than 50euro

Cappucino 100ml, 100ml, 100ml - 20 euro each
    Meringue 100ml, 100ml - 20 euro each
    Jamaica Rum 100ml, 100ml - 10 euro each
    Chocolate 100ml, 100ml - 10 euro each
    Orange 100ml - 10 euro each
    Pineapple 100ml, 100ml - 1o euro each
    Vienna Cream 100ml, 100ml, 100ml - 20 euro each
    Kiwi 100ml, 100ml - 10 euro each

Perfumer’s Apprentice
    Vanilla Cupcake 100ml - 20 euro each
    Ducle De leche 100ml, 100ml - 20 euro each
    White Chocolate 50ml (opened - originally 100ml) get if for 5euro when buying for more than 50euro

Vanilla Cupcake 100ml - 20 euro
    Koolada 100ml - 10 euro

Caramel Candy 400ml (opened bottle- originally 473ml) get if for 5euro when buying for more than 50euro

Malted Milk 473ml - 20 euro
    Malted Milk 400ml, 400ml (opened bottle- originally 473ml) get if for 5euro when buying for more than 50euro

French Vanilla 473ml - 30 euro
    Sweat Cream 473ml - 30 euro

Capella
    Sugar Cookie 473ml - 25 euro
    Sweet Cream 473ml - 25 euro, 118ml - 10 euro
    Golden Butter 100ml - 20 euro
    Graham Cracker 118ml - 20 euro
    Bavarian Cream 20ml (get it for free, opened bottle 118ml) g get if for 5euro when buying for more than 50euro

Vegetable Glycerin 5l, 5l - 25 euro each

Inawera
    Biszkopt (cookie) 100,ml 100ml - 10 euro each
    Strawberry 100ml, 100ml - 10 euro each
    Brandy 100ml, 100ml - 5 euro each
    Apple 100ml - 10 euro
    Eggnog 100ml, 100ml - 10 euro each

Capable
    Digestive Biscuit 100ml - 5 euro

Ethyl Maltol 100ml, 100ml, 100ml

Collection in person only from Santry. Can deliver in Dublin if you're buying for mre than 100 euro.
    Outstanding guy to deal with, you made a lot of people happy! Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 16 persivald

judas1369 wrote: »
    Outstanding guy to deal with, you made a lot of people happy! Thanks!

thanks judas1369! really appreciate it and I'm happy to help anytime!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

If anyone is a fan of Elements ejuice, check out the following;

https://www.vapeinc.com/collections/elements-e-liquid

I got 3x20ml for €15.66 (including delivery to parcel my motel).

• Registered Users Posts: 21,678 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

Vintage Vape are doing any 3 60ml Charlie chalk dust for 45 on their website and a couple of other brands as well.

Strongly recommend the Campfire smores

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

For sale only.

Includes post within ROI. Paypal and you cover fees.

Mods:

Hotcig R150 Black, fully carved, boxed, 75e little use
    Kangertech dripbox, white, boxed, only one coil/wick used 25e
    Koopor Primus, silver, boxed, usb port damaged-doesn’t work 35e
    Eleaf ipower grey, boxed, paint worn on one corner 25e
    Joyetech AIO Black, boxed, includes one coil 15e

Tanks:
    Sense Herakles RTA2, stainless, boxed 20e
    SJMY 1:1 clone of Squape Xdream sold
    Origen little RDA clone, unopened , will include 22m decorative adapter 20e
    Origen tiny tank clone, unopened 20e

Other:
    2x nitecore um20, no boxes or usb cables 12e each

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

moleyv wrote: »
    For sale only.

would you do €20 ?

jambofc wrote: »
    would you do €20 ?

It includes postage so I can't sorry. Would do 24 which would be 20 + p&p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

It includes postage so I can't sorry. Would do 24 which would be 20 + p&p

a no problem there only €26 on FT so i will pass GLWS

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

For sale only.

Includes post within ROI. Paypal and you cover fees.

Mods:

Hotcig R150 Black, fully carved, boxed, 75e little use
    Kangertech dripbox, white, boxed, only one coil/wick used 25e
    Koopor Primus, silver, boxed, usb port damaged-doesn’t work 35e
    Joyetech AIO Black, boxed, includes one coil 15e

Tanks:
    Sense Herakles RTA2, stainless, boxed 20e
    SJMY 1:1 clone of Squape Xdream 22e
    Origen little RDA clone, unopened , will include 22m decorative adapter 20e
    Origen tiny tank clone, unopened 20e

Other:
    2x nitecore um20, no boxes or usb cables 12e each

Can you hold the SJMY 1:1 clone of Squape Xdream 22e until I get hold of music247 or 247 music or Michael ....wait !

jonski wrote: »
    Can you hold the SJMY 1:1 clone of Squape Xdream 22e until I get hold of music247 or 247 music or Michael ....wait !

Am talking to him in pm

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭247music

jonski wrote:

Thanks Jonski! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭Samuri Suicide

MODS

Many thanks duckman, Coolfire and Istick arrived in perfect order!!

Advertisement