Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Garyt82

jonnny68 wrote:
    i wouldn't be using it at 60 watts pal, is it in full working order, ill offer you ?30, can meet in town tomorrow around lunchtime or anytime around Merrion Square (during office hours just a few mins notice needed) as i work around there i can nip out, just need a temporary mod for a while before my eleaf arrives in the post, ill have an external charger with me anyway so can always just charge as i go, let us know if you can do that mate and ill be good to go but has to be tomorrow as flying out Friday, cheers

jonnny68 wrote:
    i wouldn't be using it at 60 watts pal, is it in full working order, ill offer you ?30, can meet in town tomorrow around lunchtime or anytime around Merrion Square (during office hours just a few mins notice needed) as i work around there i can nip out, just need a temporary mod for a while before my eleaf arrives in the post, ill have an external charger with me anyway so can always just charge as i go, let us know if you can do that mate and ill be good to go but has to be tomorrow as flying out Friday, cheers

Pmd you

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭bd2012

ardinn wrote: »
    T-Juice available

Flavours

Clara T
    Red astaire
    Strawberri
    Vamp Vape
    Bubblegum
    Mentice
    TY-4
    Green Steam
    Jack the Ripple

[IMG][/img]18158015_121715571713042_249421263494339284_n.jpg

€7 each
    Free postage
    10 for €60

Concentrates or juice?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

bd2012 wrote: »
    Concentrates or juice?

Juice, all 12mg i should add

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭bd2012

Thanks. Good luck with the sale

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭247music

Anyone selling a troll rta? Trying to resist gearbest..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

• Registered Users Posts: 25 mcguffin

100 ml MyFreedomSmokes Nicotine base for E-Liquid - 100 mg/ml 100% VG €15 including postage
    500 ml MyFreedomSmokes Nicotine base for E-Liquid - 100 mg/ml 100% VG €50 including postage

I bought 2 lt last year and I still have around 1 and a half liters left. I'm vaping 0 nicotine.

For any non experienced vaper...This nicotine MUST be diluted

Vape well

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭chipfox

Any crazy sales still going on mods/tanks? Any vendors clearing out? I kinda expected a lot but not seeing too much

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

Not too much available in the hardware area yet, some good deals on juice out there but stocks especially in 3 and 6 mg nic are going fast. ESI Palmerstown also have 5L 50% PG NIC E180 collect only as far as I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭chipfox

Yeah but DIY juice is nearly free. I can't pay for juice!

• Advertisement

Trond wrote:
    More cheap as chips juice

Damn thats cheap.. anyone ever tried any of it? Be worth buying it for the bottles alone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭deisedav

Is that 30ml bottle. Have they changed the ratio on this juice is it still 70% pg.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

T-Juice available

Flavours

Clara T
    Red astaire
    Strawberri
    Vamp Vape
    Bubblegum
    Mentice
    TY-4
    Green Steam
    Jack the Ripple

?7 each
    Free postage
    10 for ?60

very interested if they are 30ml ? sure you can buy the 10ml cheaper in shops ?

jambofc wrote: »
    very interested if they are 30ml ? sure you can buy the 10ml cheaper in shops ?

€7 anywhere I have seen it - 10ml bottles - will do a deal on a decent order tho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

€7 anywhere I have seen it - 10ml bottles - will do a deal on a decent order tho.

Not to be rude, but the most expensive I've seen it go for is six euro!

Ive seen them €5 each if you buy 10. €5.75 each....

Trond wrote: »
    Ive seen them €5 each if you buy 10. €5.75 each....

Fair enough I will match that!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

In fairness I thought they were 30ml btls too , so you are asking €7 for one 10 ml btl ?.

jonski wrote: »
    In fairness I thought they were 30ml btls too , so you are asking €7 for one 10 ml btl ?.

I was - but now im asking for 5.75 or 10 for €50 matching the above! I did say they were 10ml bottles above - what part did you not understand??

And to clarify these are €7 in both shops in carlow town for 10ml

• Advertisement

No offence but some of the T-Juice range are now €6.75 for 30mls! Plus the normal prices for 30ml work out cheaper as well. @ €12.95

http://www.ezsmoke.ie/41-tjuice-30ml-c-487174

No bargain here im afraid...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

well i was beaten to it i had links to post for all the shops that are cheaper

so what is the deal are you a vendor ?
    generally in the vaping community we look after each other and do as good a deal as we can.

jambofc wrote: »
    well i was beaten to it i had links to post for all the shops that are cheaper

so what is the deal are you a vendor ?
    generally in the vaping community we look after each other and do as good a deal as we can.

I couldnt really do much better than €5 each for 10 - I have it if someone is interested at that price, if not no worries. Its delicious stuff but if it can be gotten cheaer then go for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

ardinn wrote:
    I was - but now im asking for 5.75 or 10 for €50 matching the above! I did say they were 10ml bottles above - what part did you not understand??

The part I don't understand is why would you buy it from some randomer on the internet for the same price you would buy it in the shop .

jonski wrote: »
    The part I don't understand is why would you buy it from some randomer on the internet for the same price you would buy it in the shop .

Buy it in the shop then!

ardinn wrote:
    Buy it in the shop then!

*Shakes head*

247music wrote: »
    *Shakes head*

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Buy it in the shop then!

facepalm.png

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭daredevil360

More price reductions here https://novavapes.co.uk

• Advertisement

Venom wrote: »
    facepalm.png

Very clever - I placed the offer, then reduced the price, if you want some pm me - if not, stop being an idiot and get it somewhere else - it's quite simple really!

I await you next clever reply. I am enthralled by your witty memes and such!

Advertisement