Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭kingaaa

ibFoxer wrote: »
    What's bomb pop like?

ibFoxer - here's a video review of it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVeTz82wfeo

All the Bomb Pop is gone lads....

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭lankz92

Tfv12 £15

https://www.dnavapes.com/products/smok-tfv12-tank

Iv gone ahead and ordered the alien kit plus tfv12 £50 free shipping to uk so just parcel motel cost. €62ish all in :)

Thats most of what i wanted pre tpd. If i see a tfv8 going cheap i'll grab one and maybe one or 2 other tanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

lankz92 wrote: »
    Tfv12 £15

Iv gone ahead and ordered the alien kit plus tfv12 £50 free shipping to uk so just parcel motel cost. €62ish all in :)

Thats most of what i wanted pre tpd. If i see a tfv8 going cheap i'll grab one and maybe one or 2 other tanks.

Nice one,after the TPD you'll still get all these mods & big tanks from China & will be a lot cheaper,just a longer delivery time...

Nice one,after the TPD you'll still get all these mods & big tanks from China & will be a lot cheaper,just a longer delivery time...

Aye i know just wont be as handy, and customs will likely be in watch for a couple of months.

They still have a market outside europe so tbh i dont see them being much cheaper

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭corsav6

Tfv12 £15

I think the alien kit I ordered comes with the tfv8 baby tank if that's any good to you.
    I have 3 standard Cleito's and a 120w Cleito so I'll never use the smok tank.

corsav6 wrote: »
    I think the alien kit I ordered comes with the tfv8 baby tank if that's any good to you.
    I have 3 standard Cleito's and a 120w Cleito so I'll never use the smok tank.

Already have one. And another on the way with this. I like them lol. Thanks for the offer tho :)

Already have one. And another on the way with this. I like them lol. Thanks for the offer tho :)

No problem at all.
    The tfv12 is now £15 on smkd, seems like a decent price but I have never used the tank so can't give an honest opinion.

corsav6 wrote: »
    No problem at all.
    The tfv12 is now £15 on smkd, seems like a decent price but I have never used the tank so can't give an honest opinion.

From what iv read it drinks juice. Id have rathered a tfv8 but £15 seems decent and brought me over the free post price so saved a couple of £ there too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

From what iv read it drinks juice. Id have rathered a tfv8 but £15 seems decent and brought me over the free post price so saved a couple of £ there too.

I think they are prone to leaking too, so i'm going to leave alone. TFV8 will do me plenty. Going to pull the trigger on the GX2/4 though.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,545 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

**SALE**

Eleaf istick 100 TC, white, boxed, perfect condition. Includes 2x18650's. E28 including postage.

Do you have a tank/coils with this?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

jonnycivic wrote:
    Do you have a tank/coils with this?

What type of tank are you interested in, the only tanks I use are rta's.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,545 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

What type of tank are you interested in, the only tanks I use are rta's.

Dropped you a pm there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭pob1

Hi , would you take 60 for the minikin ?

pob1 wrote: »
    Hi , would you take 60 for the minikin ?

€65 posted.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭pob1

€65 posted.:)

Ok , will send you PM

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭smilgy

Trond wrote: »

Wouldn't exactly recommend buying from them. Ordered on the 28th, shipped on the 8th and the tracking only says its left the UK yesterday..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

smilgy wrote: »
    Wouldn't exactly recommend buying from them. Ordered on the 28th, shipped on the 8th and the tracking only says its left the UK yesterday..

Yeah its been like that with a few vendors of late, obviously getting swamped with orders.

My Ms Lord delivery took ages. Well worth the wait though. Very well made ejuice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

smilgy wrote: »

I ordered on the 4th, it was sent Monday night, checked in to parcel motel this afternoon.

I spoke to the guy on Monday and he said they were just inundated with orders and were getting though them as quick as they could

• Registered Users Posts: 8,019 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

I ordered from Nova Vapes, took ages to arrive and unfortunately one of the bottles had a faulty lid so it leaked a bit in the package. I was out of work for a couple days so when I eventually went to get it the women at reception were like "what on earth is in that package, it smells amazing!"

• Advertisement

Some good deals on triton and triton minis on there. Had to stop myself buying them lol

http://myepack.co.uk/clearomizers.html?limit=30&p=1

Think £2-£3 postage to uk plus parcel motel.

Probly get a triton and a mini for under €20 all in.

Iv not used the site before so use at your own discretion. Take paypal so covered either way.

Some good deals on triton and triton minis on there. Had to stop myself buying them lol

Iv not used the site before so use at your own discretion. Take paypal so covered either way.

Cleito is 10, definitely worth throwing into an order.
    Some good prices on tanks there, fighting temptation here :)

**SALE**

Smok CloudBeast TFV12, including dual coil rba.
    €25 posted.

k3Jt7a.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

Good spot!

Mini Tritons sold out now, The original Uwell Crown is £8!

duckman!! wrote: »
    OK here's a list of all my tanks and mods, not going to put a price on them instead make me an offer!!
    everything comes in there original boxes with all the spare o-rings, spare glass, booklets etc.

2x SMOK TFV8 cloud beast's (1 SS, 1 GOLD) both in perfect condition with rba bases and ill throw in a pack of coils with each of them.

2x Geekvape Avocado 24mm (1 BLACK, 1 SS) both in perfect condition, ill throw in some premade coils and organic cotton with both.

1x Digiflavor Pharaoh (SS) in perfect condition, ill throw in a roll of wire and cotton.

1x Geekvape Tsunami 24mm (SS) in perfect condition, ill throw in a roll of wire and cotton.

1x Geekvape Tsunami 22mm (BLACK) in perfect condition, ill throw in a roll of wire and cotton.

1x Geekvape Griffin 25mm plus (SS) in perfect condition, ill throw in a roll of wire and cotton.

1x Smok MicroTFV4 (SS) in perfect condition, ill throw in some coils.

1x Wotofo Sapor RDA (LIME GREEN) in perfect condition, ill throw in a roll of wire and cotton.

2x Smok TFV8 baby (BOTH BLACK) in perfect condition, ill throw in some coils.

SOLD1x OBS Engine (BLACK) in perfect condition, ill throw in some premade coils and organic cotton.

MODS

1x Wotofo Phantom Mech mod (white) Perfect and comes with 1x Sony VTC5 battery

1x Smok H-Priv (WHITE AND RED) in perfect condition.

SOLD1x Wismec RX300 (SILVER AND BLACK CARBON) most expensive version, Perfect and comes with 4x Samsung 30Q and 4x LG HG2 batteries.
    this mod sells for £69 and the batteries cost nearly €55.
    both sets of batteries have about 10 charges done, this is my favorite mod [/B]
    :(

SOLD1x Wismec RX200s (SILVER AND GRAY) in perfect condition and comes with 3x LG HG2 and 3x Sony VTC5 batteries,
    both sets of batteries have about 20 charges done.

SOLD1x Innokin Coolfire IV 18650 Travel kit (BLUE) new and never used, comes with case and battery tester.

SOLD1x Eleaf Istick 50w (BLACK) in good condition. some light scuff marks from where the tanks were screwed on and off!

So theres a list of what i have.....make me an offer!!!!

Have you still got the beast and baby beast?

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Blackgator

Ok, selling the following items, have added prices beside each item. PM me or reply if your interested. Will try to post for free if possible.

3 x Joyetech eGo ONE V2 Atomizer - 2ml (Black, Silver & White) €10 each

3 x Joyetech eGo AIO D16 Quick Start Kit - 1500mAh (Black, Silver & White) €24 each

Kangertech TOGO Mini 2.0 Starter Kit - 1600mAh, 2ml Version Black €32

2 x Eleaf iJust S Battery - 3000mAh, Black €20 each

Eleaf Ello Mini Atomizer - 2ml €15

Eleaf Melo 3 Nano Atomizer - 2ml €18

100W Eleaf Aster RT TC MOD - 4400mAh €45

2 x Eleaf iStick QC 200W MOD Battery - 5000mAh (Black & Red) €50 each

Aspire Triton Mini Airflow Adjustable Tank - 2ml, Black €25

Aspire Nautilus X Cartomizer - 2ml, Silver €25

Aspire Nautilus 2 Tank - 2ml, SS €25

Aspire Nautilus Mini BVC Airflow Adjustable Pyrex Glass Tank Clearomizer - 2ml €22

SMOK Vape Pen Tank - 2ml, Silver €20

Vaporesso Estoc Tank With EUC Coil - 2ml, Black €15

Vaporesso VECO Tank - 2ml, Steel €20

SMOK Stick V8 Starter Kit With TFV8 Big Baby - 3000mAh, Red €35

AUGVAPE Merlin Mini RTAo - 2ml, Black €22

Prices not set in stone.

Guys I'm not going to use this Beast and there is absolutely no point in me hanging onto it so If someone wants it pm or post an offer and we'll take it from there. 

***SOLD***

Guys I'm not going to use this Beast and there is absolutely no point in me hanging onto it so If someone wants it pm or post an offer and we'll take it from there. :)

what's the crack with it Dr Bill? are you looking to sell or trade?

kingaaa wrote: »
    what's the crack with it Dr Bill? are you looking to sell or trade?

Either King, I'm not fussy, what have you to trade?

• Advertisement

Either King, I'm not fussy, what have you to trade?

how about a Pharoah RDA in stainless??

Advertisement