Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

Toots wrote:
    Noob question, can the batteries be charged in the unit or do you need a specific charger? I'm seriously tempted by that, need to convince the hubby though.

Yeah you can charge via usb but for a proper charge in your batteries I'd recommend a Nitecore 2 or 4 bay charger that can also be got from bestshop. Don't forget your discount code 'Irishvape' as well.

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,917 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Yeah you can charge via usb but for a proper charge in your batteries I'd recommend a Nitecore 2 or 4 bay charger that can also be got from bestshop. Don't forget your discount code 'Irishvape' as well.
    Sweet thanks!

I've actually got a couple of 4 bay battery chargers at home - are these the same size as AA batteries so would a AA battery charger do the job or would I need a specific one for the 18650s?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭corsav6

So that's 4 Cleito 120w's bought now and 3 Vtc mini tron kits, also the alien 220w kit. I think I'll stop buying now.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,545 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Toots wrote: »
    Sweet thanks!

I've actually got a couple of 4 bay battery chargers at home - are these the same size as AA batteries so would a AA battery charger do the job or would I need a specific one for the 18650s?

I would just get a specific one tbh Toots, I bought a nitecore off the bestshop last week its excellent for charging the batteries :D

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,917 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Grand so. Yes potential explosions would concern me. This would be the first thing I've ever bought that has separate batteries - maybe I've watched too many vaping battery safety videos and am a tad paranoid :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,545 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Grand so. Yes potential explosions would concern me. This would be the first thing I've ever bought that has separate batteries - maybe I've watched too many vaping battery safety videos and am a tad paranoid :pac:

Yeah well you'd hardly want one explode in your pocket or hand so safety first:

http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/chargers/790-nitecore-intellicharge-new-i4-charger.html

Or

http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/chargers/758-nitecore-intellicharge-new-i2-charger.html

Are both pretty good chargers.

Toots wrote:

I'm sure there are plenty of chargers out there that can charge these batteries, you'd need to check the spec of yours just to confirm that it's suitable. The Nitecore is a proven safe charger so you might be better to stick with this.

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭lankz92

www.ifancyone.com

Some good deals but a lot sold out. Restocked last night so hopefully they do the same later or tomorrow.

Site is really really really slow but i got an order in eventually

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭247music

lankz92 wrote:
    Some good deals but a lot sold out. Restocked last night so hopefully they do the same later or tomorrow.

lankz92 wrote:
    Site is really really really slow but i got an order in eventually

Site is paaaaaaaaainful! Took me an hour to order 5 items last night.. nearly hopped my phone off the floor!🀣

247music wrote: »
    Site is paaaaaaaaainful! Took me an hour to order 5 items last night.. nearly hopped my phone off the floor!🀣

I gave up yesterday. Everything was flying out of stock and the site was not helping.

Managed to get a moonshot today so im happy enough.

They added about 5 rda's to the sale an hour or 2 ago too. The mutation v4 looks nice so grabed one.

• Advertisement

lankz92 wrote:
    Managed to get a moonshot today so im happy enough.

Grabbed one myself in black :) Lovely little tank.. also picked up the mutation x rta for £2.99 and a ball of juice.. whats with all the strawberry flavours??? Had managed to resist impulse buys all along until that :( chompin at the bit now for more deals..

Grabbed one myself in black :) Lovely little tank.. also picked up the mutation x rta for £2.99 and a ball of juice.. whats with all the strawberry flavours??? Had managed to resist impulse buys all along until that :( chompin at the bit now for more deals..

Black went out of stock on me by the time i had enough in my basket to hitv £25 for free post. Kept saying check in 60 mins which is why i assume they are restocking again so i just grabed the stainless. Didnt even look at the juices. They seem expensive on uk sites compared to some of the juice deals we have had over here.
    Will stock up on some elements friday and anything else going cheap lol.

lankz92 wrote:
    Black went out of stock on me by the time i had enough in my basket to hitv £25 for free post. Kept saying check in 60 mins which is why i assume they are restocking again so i just grabed the stainless. Didnt even look at the juices. They seem expensive on uk sites compared to some of the juice deals we have had over here. Will stock up on some elements friday and anything else going cheap lol.

Not tried elements yet.. can never decide on what flavours :) .. I just grabbed 4 60ml bottles of... I dunno what.. could be pure toilet duck but im using mostly diy for ages so anything premixed and full of sweeteners is a change!

Is your order still processing by the way?

Is your order still processing by the way?

Yeah same but i did order after 6. Id imagine they are pretty busy.

lankz92 wrote:
    Yeah same but i did order after 6. Id imagine they are pretty busy.

Mine went in at 1am last night.. But ya your right, they're probably flat out.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,019 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Smok Alien 220w TC Kit 58 euro at Liberty Flights ,decent price drops on other stuff too https://www.liberty-flights.co.uk/Special-Offers/Clearance-Hardware

Thinking bout ordering one of these but I'm more into MTL vaping so wondering if it's suitable? Could I just get higher resistance 0.15ohm coils?

Thinking bout ordering one of these but I'm more into MTL vaping so wondering if it's suitable? Could I just get higher resistance 0.15ohm coils?

You can always just put a mtl tank on the alien and enjoy the long battery life.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,017 ✭✭✭Doge

Smok Alien 220w TC Kit 58 euro at Liberty Flights ,decent price drops on other stuff too https://www.liberty-flights.co.uk/Special-Offers/Clearance-Hardware

I really appreciate you posting this man. Been waiting to buy a smok alien this week at a good price. Currently in Bali Indonesia eating the cigarettes even though I don't usually smoke at home, only after a few drinks.

Also ordered the 5 cleito 120 coils, and silicone case from eBay.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,017 ✭✭✭Doge

Btw, it's currently at £35 which works out at 40 euro instead of 58? I used parcel wizard to ship it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 misfit73

From Darkstar

72mg/ml Nicotine will be banned for retail sale.
    As of midnight on the 19th of May 2017 we will no longer be able to sell 72mg/ml Nicotine to our retail customers. If this is an item you use regularly we advise stocking up before this date and storing it in a freezer for maximum longevity.

We understand that this is a burden for everyone, so to make the process a little lighter on your wallets we've set up a discount code for all non-nicotine containing products. Simply enter MAY19TH at checkout for 19% off anything else you would like to purchase to add to your stockpile

• Registered Users Posts: 8,019 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

jonnycivic wrote: »

What's a good 18650 battery to get for charging in one of these, I presume anything from Samsung or Sony would be fine yeah?

Guys what's the hype with the Cleito tank? I'm considering picking up a couple of tanks that are on special - ordered the Cupti 2 yesterday and figured it might be no harm to have a few large spare tanks knocking around?

Guys what's the hype with the Cleito tank? I'm considering picking up a couple of tanks that are on special - ordered the Cupti 2 yesterday and figured it might be no harm to have a few large spare tanks knocking around?

Apparently really nice flavour and clouds from it, I have one on the way from amazon but this is the cheapest at the moment that I could find: http://myepack.co.uk/aspire-cleito-sub-ohm-tank.html

The Cleito's are imho one off if not the best tanks still around, The original which is hard to get here now coupled with the 0.4 coil is a spectacular vape with wonderful flavour. The newer 120 Cleito uses a 0.16 coil so needs more power,about 95W is good and it also produces a wonderful vape. RBA decks are also available for both versions.

I'm very much enjoying the clouds alright - localised fog outbreaks in my living room these nights. Would it be too obnoxious to vape it indoors though?

Also considering the Kangertech Pangu and the Sigelei Moonshot, any opinions on them? (Jesus my husband will kill me :pac:)

• Advertisement

I'm very much enjoying the clouds alright - localised fog outbreaks in my living room these nights. Would it be too obnoxious to vape it indoors though?

Also considering the Kangertech Pangu and the Sigelei Moonshot, any opinions on them? (Jesus my husband will kill me :pac:)

The pangu is only a fiver on that website I just linked you for the cleito ;) also they might have a triton or two aswell for a fiver if your lucky ;)

Advertisement